Why is Your Party Good?

Which ones?

Socialized medicine? Nope
Mandated vaccines? Nope
Student loan forgiveness? Nope
Pushing the woke agenda with government? Nope
Getting in bed with social media? Nope
Equity over equal rights? Hell no
Most recent one I read was you using democrat talking points to go after Ron Desantis. You were even called out on it.

LOL - post it bitch! Show quotes where I'm favoring Democrats. You won't find it.

You will find threads like this one, where I make a general criticism and defensive partisans go apeshit. That's not on me.

DeSantis Goes Full Fascist

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Question is, will you dumb motherfuckers fall for it?

Of course you will!

Show us similar that you've posted about Biden or his supporters... bitch... :rolleyes:

The culture-warrior-in-chief is now going after Budweiser. Does have any conception of how a free markets work? Does he get the distinction between a business and government? At all?

I think he probably does, but he knows this will give the maga fascists hard-ons and make for juicy headlines, so he doesn't give a shit.

Of course you will!

Show us similar that you've posted about Biden or his supporters... bitch... :rolleyes:
That’s the one :)

Most recent one I read was you using democrat talking points to go after Ron Desantis. You were even called out in it.
So, you're saying that because Democrat have similar complaints about DeSantis, that that makes me a Democrat?

Do you realize I hear this same shit from Dems everyday? They insist that, because some of my arguments are similar to what some Republicans are saying, that that makes me a Republican.

You partisans are stuck in a rut. A really insidious rut that makes it impossible for you to think rationally. Dig your way out.

Of course you will!

This is where these Libertarians lose credibility. They claim not to support one side of the duopoly…except when they do.

Last edited:
So, you're saying that because Democrat have similar complaints about DeSantis, that that makes me a Democrat?

Do you realize I hear this same shit from Dems everyday? They insist that, because some of my arguments are similar to what some Republicans are saying, that that makes me a Republican.

You partisans are stuck in a rut. A really insidious rut that makes it impossible for you to think rationally. Dig your way out.
I’m saying you use their DNC promoted rhetoric.

Of course you will!
So, arguing for free markets and the rights of business makes me a Democrat???
OK. Bitch. ;)

Sixty reply's so far and two answers so far, Why is it such a hard question too answer?
Lean Democratic on more things, as I support more freedom to chose how you run your own personal life,
NOT the wants and views of one party.
I believe that party ONLY politics are very bad for our country.
I still have hope that there are both Republicans and Democrat's that care more for the best interests of OUR country
Than those who only care about winning TO keep their jobs, a need for power, & the WANTS of there big donners.

Yet you're going to vote Republican anyway.

Maybe you're not partisan. Maybe you're just a moron and a coward. I don't suppose it matters.

Look into that tailpipe thing.
The morons and the cowards are the people who believe our elections still have integrity.

The morons and the cowards are the people who believe our elections still have integrity.
I have to agree with you there, but it's not because of mules and deep state lizards. It's because of partisan morons voting "strategically" - ie voting for the lesser of two evils rather than the best candidates. If most people are voting for bad candidates purpose, there's pretty much no way we can expect good results.

Instead of playing the fear mongering game, can you tell me why your party's candidates are a good choice - without simply telling me why the other side is bad?
Democrats are the only party in favor of free and fair elections. Joe Biden and the Democrats pushed through 6 major pieces of legislation to help this countrys' unemployed, DACA residents and made us more competitive on the open market. Inflation is going down. Jobs are up. Sustainable energy is taking the lead in combating global warming.

That is why everyone should vote Democrat next November.

Democrats are the only party in favor of free and fair elections. Joe Biden and the Democrats pushed through 6 major pieces of legislation to help this countrys' unemployed, DACA residents and made us more competitive on the open market. Inflation is going down. Jobs are up. Sustainable energy is taking the lead in combating global warming.

Thank you. Once again, I don't agree - but at least you've tried.

I have to agree with you there, but it's not because of mules and deep state lizards. It's because of partisan morons voting "strategically" - ie voting for the lesser of two evils rather than the best candidates. If most people are voting for bad candidates purpose, there's pretty much no way we can expect good results.
Who are the best candidates everyone should be voting for?

So, arguing for free markets and the rights of business makes me a Democrat???

OK. Bitch. ;)

No, your obvious disdain for Trump supporters, which I conveniently highlighted in large, bold, red script is what shows your blatant bias. Again, show me where you've said the same of Biden supporters. :dunno: Your example falls very short.

Yes democrats want elections that anyone can vote. Even crossing the border should give you a chance to vote. But a fair election,? Never have they wanted fair elections

Who are the best candidates everyone should be voting for?
You'll have to figure that one out for yourself. You no doubt have different values and priorities, as a voter, than I do.

Forum List

Back