Why isn't Obama accused of rattling sabers?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
First adding more missles. Then dropping fake bombs from stealth bombers. And now sending over stealth fighters to Korea.

When Bush SPOKE in harsh terms he was accused of fear mongering and beating the war drums. Yet here obama is actually taking provocative actions and not a peep?

Mind you I'm not saying what he's doing is right or wrong I'm simply mystified by the GLARING double standard.

First adding more missles. Then dropping fake bombs from stealth bombers. And now sending over stealth fighters to Korea.

When Bush SPOKE in harsh terms he was accused of fear mongering and beating the war drums. Yet here obama is actually taking provocative actions and not a peep?

Mind you I'm not saying what he's doing is right or wrong I'm simply mystified by the GLARING double standard.

maybe because he is the first Nobel prize winner

with a kill list

--LOL

obama is black and they can do no wrong no matter what they do. They are a superior being simply by virtue of their skin color.

Black trumps slant eyes.

Teddy Roosevelt did the same thing

A show of force is an effective deterrent. I only wish Bush resorted to a show of force rather than US invasions

Maybe because Obama's not the one doing the provoking here. Maybe he's not the one rattling sabers. Maybe that little half-pint twit in Pyongyang is.

Ya reckon?

Maybe because Obama's not the one doing the provoking here. Maybe he's not the one rattling sabers. Maybe that little half-pint twit in Pyongyang is.

Ya reckon?

Please, had it been a republican he would have been accused of warmongering. End of story.

Ya reckon?

Please, had it been a republican he would have been accused of warmongering. End of story.

the day is still short

perhaps they can find a proxy republican

to call saber rattling on

by the end of the day

--LOL

Ya reckon?

the day is still short

perhaps they can find a proxy republican

to call saber rattling on

by the end of the day

--LOL

Chuck Hagel is a republican. Which was the whole point of putting such an incompetent in office.

That's exactly what he's doing. He's every bit the warmonger Bush was, possibly worse.

WTF you mean, "not a peep"?

I've been speaking out against Obama's foreign policy since he kept the Defense Secretary of his predecessor.

Ya reckon?

This is the same shit they've done every spring for the last decade. Our old response was to "negotiate" with them and ultimately give them food or supplies.

So no, I dont reckon

Really? Where were you two when Obama deployed 50000 new troops to Afganistan?

Strongly against it, of course.

But my anger was mitigated by the knowledge that he wasn't the one who put us in that shit hole in the first place.

Easiest question I'll get all day.

STRONGLY, LOL, Strongly yet I have never seen you make one post even mentioning Obama and Afghanistan in the same sentence. Never mind that Afghanistan was the good war that Obama was all for. Never mind that Obama had a surge and cost more American lives then Bush did in 8. Never mind that after 4 years Obama admits failure.

Yeah you were strongly against yet never made mention.........right.

Forum List

Back