Why isn’t obstruction of the Mueller investigation included in the articles of impeachment?

“Wanting” to do something is not the same as “attempting” to do something.

Lots of obstruction of justice is unsuccessful attempts, but it’s still a crime.

So tell me again, didn’t Trump attempt to fire Mueller?

He attempted but failed?

Like a missed field goal?

What the fuck does that even mean? He had authority to fire Comey and that isn’t obstruction of the investigation. Comey wasn’t conducting the investigation unilaterally.

There is so much fucking wrong with saying that “attempting” to fire Comey is an impeachable obstruction offense that it’s frankly retarded in the pejorative sense of the word.

pssssssstttttttt -

your bullshit wont make the obstruction article go away.

but it does make you a dumbass.

do carry on -
How did Trump obstruct congress?
the blanket refusal to honor subpoenas for the impeachment investigations, and blanket refusal to allow first hand witnesses testify or even show up.... there is no such thing as blanket immunity for his admin....

oh and the refusal to send the whistleblower complaint to congress as REQUIRED by law, and trying to cover up his crimes
Challenging subpoenas in court isn't obstruction, it is how our system works. Dimwingers couldn't wait on the courts because this is about the election.

The whistleblower didn't go to Trump, dumbass. He went to, and conspired with, Schifferbrains.

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

see how that works ..........

Now...as you watch the tard herd making all kinds of monkey sounds after everything I have posted about the Mueller investigation, you can see for yourselves that the very first post I made in this topic was dead on.

Thank you very much.
You really are dumb.

Off topic, ad hominem and not true.

This post (Off topic, ad hominem and not true.
) was funny to Nostra. A typical right wing jerk who breaks rules and likely laws when it suit her or him. No wonder S/He fell in love with Donald Trump, the most corrupt person to ever occupy the White House.[/QUOTE]
Irony.

He attempted but failed?

Like a missed field goal?

What the fuck does that even mean? He had authority to fire Comey and that isn’t obstruction of the investigation. Comey wasn’t conducting the investigation unilaterally.

There is so much fucking wrong with saying that “attempting” to fire Comey is an impeachable obstruction offense that it’s frankly retarded in the pejorative sense of the word.

pssssssstttttttt -

do carry on -
the blanket refusal to honor subpoenas for the impeachment investigations, and blanket refusal to allow first hand witnesses testify or even show up.... there is no such thing as blanket immunity for his admin....

oh and the refusal to send the whistleblower complaint to congress as REQUIRED by law, and trying to cover up his crimes
Challenging subpoenas in court isn't obstruction, it is how our system works. Dimwingers couldn't wait on the courts because this is about the election.

The whistleblower didn't go to Trump, dumbass. He went to, and conspired with, Schifferbrains.

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

None of that was my opinion. They challenged the subpoenas in court, and Schifferbrains didn't want to wait on the court rulings. Fact.

The whistleblower didn't go to Trump, he went to Schifferbrains. More facts.

pssssssstttttttt -

do carry on -

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

None of that was my opinion. They challenged the subpoenas in court, and Schifferbrains didn't want to wait on the court rulings. Fact.

"no crimes dumbass" was indeed your opinion

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

the obstruction of an official investigation occurred in the Mueller report and great hints from Muellr that it was in the Constitution's hands now, Congress's hands to impeach.

HE DID NOT turn the obstruction accusations to the DOJ and Barr as others have claimed. The DOJ CAN NOT CHARGE A PRESIDENT, while sitting in office, and that is why Mueller did not bring charges... it was up to congress to impeach.

Congress needed the redacted grand jury testimony of McGahn, which Barr refused to help congress get for the charge and also needed McGahn to testify,

Which both of those things are in the courts... all so far favoring Congress, that he has to testify and his grand jury testimony has to be turned over.... trump is stalling, and riding it all the way to the SC.

It has been 8 months so far, held up in the courts through this stalling measure taken by Trump....

by the time they get the info, he will already be out of office or it will be right at election time and some ethics rules dictate it not being used during an election period.... it's gonna be messy...

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .
Name the statute he has violated. Be specific.

the obstruction of an official investigation occurred in the Mueller report and great hints from Muellr that it was in the Constitution's hands now, Congress's hands to impeach.

HE DID NOT turn the obstruction accusations to the DOJ and Barr as others have claimed. The DOJ CAN NOT CHARGE A PRESIDENT, while sitting in office, and that is why Mueller did not bring charges... it was up to congress to impeach.

Congress needed the redacted grand jury testimony of McGahn, which Barr refused to help congress get for the charge and also needed McGahn to testify,

Which both of those things are in the courts... all so far favoring Congress, that he has to testify and his grand jury testimony has to be turned over.... trump is stalling, and riding it all the way to the SC.

It has been 8 months so far, held up in the courts through this stalling measure taken by Trump....

by the time they get the info, he will already be out of office or it will be right at election time and some ethics rules dictate it not being used during an election period.... it's gonna be messy...
Once again for the terminally slow...........challenging things in court is not obstruction. It is how our system works. The fact the Dimwingers are in a hurry to get this done because of an election and aren't willing to wait on the courts isn't a crime on the part of Trump. That's on them.

Good Lord you people are beyond fucking stupid.

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

Obstructing Congressional or Administrative Proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1505) Section 1505 outlaws interfering with Justice Department civil investigative demands issued in antitrust cases.88 However, it deals primarily with obstructing congressional or federal administrative proceedings, condemning: I. Whoever II. A. corruptly, or B. by threats or C. force, or D. by any threatening letter or communication III. A. influences, B. obstructs, or C. impedes or D. endeavors to 1. influence, 2. obstruct, or 3. impede IV. A. 1. the due and proper administration of the law under which 2. any pending proceeding is being had 3. before any department or agency of the United States, or B. 1. the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which 2. any inquiry or investigation is being had 3. by a. either House, or b. any committee of either House or c. any joint committee of the Congress shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years (not more than 8 years if the offense involves domestic or international terrorism), or both

Add that to the list of things you get wrong.

According to the WB statute the complaint is not SUPPOSED to go to the WH. It is supposed to go to Congress.(especially considering that the WH is the subject of the complaint)

That was one more law that Trump/Barr broke by trying to hide that report until the ICIG went to Congress HIMSELF and alerted them of its existence.

The Dimms said they had enough to impeach him for Obstruction of Justice for interfering with the Muller investigation.....so if that is TRUE, why wasn’t it added to the articles of impeachment?

That obstruction stuff wasn’t just BULLSHIT, WAS IT??

Shouldn’t all crimes be included in any impeachment proceedings?
It was never true.

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

No crimes, Dumbass.

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

Obstructing Congressional or Administrative Proceedings (18 U.S.C. 1505) Section 1505 outlaws interfering with Justice Department civil investigative demands issued in antitrust cases.88 However, it deals primarily with obstructing congressional or federal administrative proceedings, condemning: I. Whoever II. A. corruptly, or B. by threats or C. force, or D. by any threatening letter or communication III. A. influences, B. obstructs, or C. impedes or D. endeavors to 1. influence, 2. obstruct, or 3. impede IV. A. 1. the due and proper administration of the law under which 2. any pending proceeding is being had 3. before any department or agency of the United States, or B. 1. the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry under which 2. any inquiry or investigation is being had 3. by a. either House, or b. any committee of either House or c. any joint committee of the Congress shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 5 years (not more than 8 years if the offense involves domestic or international terrorism), or both
This isn't an antitrust case, Dumbass, nor was anyone threatened.

Wanna try again?:5_1_12024:

Add that to the list of things you get wrong.

According to the WB statute the complaint is not SUPPOSED to go to the WH. It is supposed to go to Congress.(especially considering that the WH is the subject of the complaint)

That was one more law that Trump/Barr broke by trying to hide that report until the ICIG went to Congress HIMSELF and alerted them of its existence.
Hey dumbfuck, the claim was Trump broke the law by not sending the whistleblower report to Congress, dumbfuck.

Thanks for confirming what I said, dumbfuck. The whistleblower doesn't go to the President with his complaint.

Good Lord, learn to read, dumbfuck.

Once again for the terminally slow...........challenging things in court is not obstruction. It is how our system works. The fact the Dimwingers are in a hurry to get this done because of an election and aren't willing to wait on the courts isn't a crime on the part of Trump. That's on them.

the obstruction in the Mueller report that congress must have to proceed, is being obstructed through his constant denial of subpoenas and everything congress asks for....

Trump's argument in these cases is

THAT HE IS ABOVE ALL LAWS AND ABOVE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS OF ANY KIND.....

it's a joke of an argument and completely unconstitutional... so far every court including the 3 man appeals court and the full appeals court have ruled against him and look at their argument as an absolute JOKE.... his argument, is the Constitution is wrong to designate 3 equal branches of govt, he wants to be and IS KING.

NOT an argument at all.... AND AGAIN spits in to the face of the Constitution.

THUS his obstruction on that too.... if it were a legit argument that was working through the courts, you'd have a point...

But this BS of his, is just a laughable excuse and stall tactic...

plus there is precedent that HE DOES have to turn over documents and does have to let McGahn testify

in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .
in your opinion ^^^^^^

which is f'n worthless.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

kiss my very specific ass you no reading comprehension fartbubble --

and

In the case of either congressional or administrative proceedings, §1505 condemns only that misconduct which is intended to obstruct the administrative proceedings or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry.95 In order to overcome judicially-identified uncertainty as to the intent required,96 Congress added a definition of “corruptly” in 1996: “As used in §1505, the term ‘corruptly’ means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information,” 18 U.S.C. 1515(b). Examples of the type of conduct that has been found obstructive vary.97

next !

the obstruction in the Mueller report that congress must have to proceed, is being obstructed through his constant denial of subpoenas and everything congress asks for....

THAT HE IS ABOVE ALL LAWS AND ABOVE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATIONS OF ANY KIND.....

it's a joke of an argument and completely unconstitutional... so far every court including the 3 man appeals court and the full appeals court have ruled against him and look at their argument as an absolute JOKE.... his argument, is the Constitution is wrong to designate 3 equal branches of govt, he wants to be and IS KING.

THUS his obstruction on that too.... if it were a legit argument that was working through the courts, you'd have a point...

plus there is precedent that HE DOES have to turn over documents and does have to let McGahn testify
Trump can argue anything he wants in court when he challenges the subpoenas. The courts can rule against him. Dimwingers didn't wait on the court to rule. That's on them.

The fact they didn't want to wait on rulings doesn't make it obstruction.

Wake the fuck up.

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

which is f'n worthless.

but I repeat myself .

kiss my very specific ass you no reading comprehension fartbubble --

and

In the case of either congressional or administrative proceedings, §1505 condemns only that misconduct which is intended to obstruct the administrative proceedings or the due and proper exercise of the power of inquiry.95 In order to overcome judicially-identified uncertainty as to the intent required,96 Congress added a definition of “corruptly” in 1996: “As used in §1505, the term ‘corruptly’ means acting with an improper purpose, personally or by influencing another, including making a false or misleading statement, or withholding, concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information,” 18 U.S.C. 1515(b). Examples of the type of conduct that has been found obstructive vary.97

next !
Once again for the chronically slow......challenging them in court does not meet the requirements of your post.

Wanna try again?

Trump can argue anything he wants in court when he challenges the subpoenas. The courts can rule against him. Dimwingers didn't wait on the court to rule. That's on them.

Wake the fuck up.

concealing, altering, or destroying a document or other information,

Trump just redacted the living shit out of the Ukraine report.

WAKE THE FUCK UP !

Wake the fuck up.

WAKE THE FUCK UP !
What Ukraine report?

Wake the fuck up.

WAKE THE FUCK UP !
What Ukraine report?

today --

Trump administration resists Ukraine disclosures ordered by court – Center for Public Integrity

Congressional obstruction

Heavily redacted communications on withholding of Ukraine aid released by Trump administration

Wake the fuck up.

WAKE THE FUCK UP !
What Ukraine report?

today --

Trump administration resists Ukraine disclosures ordered by court – Center for Public Integrity

Congressional obstruction

1. That's not a Ukraine report.

2. That isn't Congress requesting the docs.

3. The sham impeachment charges mention nothing about this FOIA request by this private group who has no bearing on impeachment.

Damn son, I'm gonna go get some things done outside and give you a chance to regroup. You really look foolish.:5_1_12024:

Forum List

Back