Why isn't this headlining all the news?

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Is it because Obama said, not Romney?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THYQyfWpnZU]Obama Condemns Striking Workers, Again - YouTube[/ame]

But no one broke Government, or burned the Government down... How did people get away with selling Obama as the anti Bush, he might say stupider shit than Bush.

Mr. Obama .......... Standing Your Ground is bad ........ it sends the wrong message to the Sheeple, as we don't have an Iron Curtain in America, the brain damaged Sheeple will follow suit when you are successful and all will be lost, right now your in the public eye, the best course of action now is to BITCH down .......... conform, and allow the public to watch as these Congressmen take a piece of your ASS as punishment for attempting to ............. hmm, like in this video:

Then we can finally get rid of these guns, then .......... well you know.

Republicans say that government should be run like a business.

So are they saying that if you run a business you should just shut it down?

I want him to stand his ground
I want the gop to stand it's ground

Spending must be reigned in, and if they have to go to the point of default, then so be it.

and lets be clear; dems think getting their way is compromise, reps think giving a little is compromise.

time for the reps to finally demand what is right and not give them another dollar.

Spending must be reigned in, and if they have to go to the point of default, then so be it.

and lets be clear; dems think getting their way is compromise, reps think giving a little is compromise.

time for the reps to finally demand what is right and not give them another dollar.

You missed Boehner's admission of guilt Sunday too, huh?

"Spending must be reigned in"......blah....blah.....blah.....

You missed Boehner's admission of guilt Sunday too, huh?

"Spending must be reigned in"......blah....blah.....blah.....

We are almost $17 Trillion in the hole.

$17,000,000,000,000

in the hole

but whatever, as long as you get yours, the country can go to hell.

Forum List

Back