why israel army dont finish the job and genocide ... ?

Dear dani67

I presume you are serious but you must understand that the Israeli culture is different from yours....Iranians may not hesitate to commit genocide but for Israelis every life is precious.

Obviously in times of war and self defense killings are inevitable.

But.....you are quite right in thinking that for Middle Eastern countries, except for Israel, killing on a mass scale mean nothing and it's even something to be proud of.

Oh well.:dunno:
You're so full of shit!

Israel does more killing than all of them combined.

but why israel do it too ? it= genocide palestini and KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK jewish STINKING SHITTY ASS

You simply believe the bullshit propaganda. bullshit propaganda.= genocide palestini
i dont believe it.i like this propaganda it- this propaganda = genocide palestini
I'm pretty sure Jews don't want to be "licked", unless the Iranian looks like Kim Kardashian. But I'm also sure Zionists do.

Zionists walk around like their shit don't stink and have a cow when you don't kiss their ass.

give me a hug darling
children-hugging-300x207.jpg
Don't get too close to that one, you might get Ptomaine.

Israel responds to attacks against it's people.
Israeli aggression, is not a "response".

Rocket fire into it's city is replied with overwhelming fire at the launch sites. Israel blows up cache's of weapons which are usually hidden in civilian areas. Israel is not initiating combat but replying to attacks against it. You want peace then stop attacking Israel.

Personally I think they should permanently seal any gates between Israel and Palestine and not allow any Palestinian into Israel at all for prayer, hospital, employment, whatever reason and then their problems would go away.
You watch way too much Walker, Texas Ranger.

I worked with members of the Mossad in the 80s. Bottom line? The Israeli people know how to duck. The Palestinians? Not so much...

Like I said - Iran was a decent country....oh, that's right..no it isn't. Still throwing dissidents off of roof tops?
Iran was a decent country, before our CIA did its thing back in 1953.

yes .i agree. jewish are smarter than arabs. because arabs are idiots and moron
What I want to know, is do you look like these Iranian babes?

Talk slow and let me turn down the light.

BTW, if you can get me a date with one of them, I will gladly throw a Palestinian under the bus for you. I'll also throw in an Israeli as well. Hell, fuck it, I'll even throw in a neocon of your choosing.

Just one date. That's all I ask.

but why israel doing it ?

Dani -- The PLO were kicked out of Jordan for making war against the King. The West Bank was Jordanian control for a couple decades and the radical Palestinians DESTROYED their chance for autonomy with Jordan. THEN -- the Pali leadership was KICKED out of Lebanon. Egypt is now a major player in the Gaza Blockade because they don't trust Pali leadership under Hamas.

In Syria -- Palestinians live like prisoners in refugee camps for DECADES. Now they are used by ALL SIDES for target practice and as human shields.

You need to realize how many opportunities the Palestinians have rejected to form a self-governing nation. It's not just Israel's fault. There is a long history of them abusing the govts that have hosted them. And a long history of their failure to organize and govern themselves..
i agree with you .i know it .
but i have question. if somebody come to your home or your land by force and give back only 1/8 of your land to you
then if you fight with them .........................?????
i dont want discuss about israel is jewish land or arabs.
but palestinis beleive it
Muslims stole that land first. Jews just took back what was theirs.

when ? stone age? or ice age ?

recent history------the history of the planet earth is NOT a mere 1400 years ------
the most important stuff happened before amina dropped her pile of shit in
Mecca
tumblr_inline_mox895rXxu1qz4rgp.gif

and it is chaos.and usa and west dont want it..so they never will attack to iran
so screaming against israel is very smart strategy for iran regime. isnt it ?
And what are you going to scream about when all your old Mullah's die off and you're allowed to wear Levi's in public again?
im wearing levis now. .maybe 90 % of young people wearing jean in iran
+ dont listen to idiot netanyahoo. he is moron and jewish are shaming for him
it was very fun troll :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Iranians mock Israeli prime minster Netanyahu over jeans comment
Tehranjeans.jpg

Iranian men pose in a shop selling jeans in Tajrish Bazaar in Tehran. A campaign launched by young Iranians on internet networking sites Facebook and Twitter were mocking Israeli President Benjamin Netayahu following his comments during an interview diffu AFP
606x340_241388.jpg

Iranians have used social media to mock Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, over comments he made suggesting they were not allowed to wear jeans.

During an interview with BBC Perisan TV, Mr Netanyahu said that if Iranians were free, they would wear blue jeans and listen to Western music, leading to a campaign from Iranians on social media sites mocking his comments.

Many posted images of young Iranians in comic poses wearing jeans and listening to Western music. One images showed an Iranian closet piled high with denim and a young boy in jeans whispering into the ear of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Jeans are not a banned item of clothing in Iran and some Western style music is tolerated.

The backlash also carried a more serious side. Some comments insisted that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is out of touch with ordinary life in Iran, where political dissent is often stifled but some Western-style amenities are common

Iranians mock Israeli PM for comments on jeans, music

BTW, if you can get me a date with one of them, I will gladly throw a Palestinian under the bus for you. I'll also throw in an Israeli as well. Hell, fuck it, I'll even throw in a neocon of your choosing.

just look like southeast of iran. she is look like indo-european (aryan) of india
famous actress in india
aishwaria-ray-photo-3pide-8.jpg
6ll7iaa.jpg
57023c6290.jpg

and it is chaos.and usa and west dont want it..so they never will attack to iran
so screaming against israel is very smart strategy for iran regime. isnt it ?
And what are you going to scream about when all your old Mullah's die off and you're allowed to wear Levi's in public again?

Tehranjeans.jpg

Iranian men pose in a shop selling jeans in Tajrish Bazaar in Tehran. A campaign launched by young Iranians on internet networking sites Facebook and Twitter were mocking Israeli President Benjamin Netayahu following his comments during an interview diffu AFP
606x340_241388.jpg

Iranians have used social media to mock Benjamin Netanyahu, the Israeli prime minister, over comments he made suggesting they were not allowed to wear jeans.

During an interview with BBC Perisan TV, Mr Netanyahu said that if Iranians were free, they would wear blue jeans and listen to Western music, leading to a campaign from Iranians on social media sites mocking his comments.

Many posted images of young Iranians in comic poses wearing jeans and listening to Western music. One images showed an Iranian closet piled high with denim and a young boy in jeans whispering into the ear of Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei.

Jeans are not a banned item of clothing in Iran and some Western style music is tolerated.

The backlash also carried a more serious side. Some comments insisted that Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu is out of touch with ordinary life in Iran, where political dissent is often stifled but some Western-style amenities are common

gee----Iranian kids are desperate-------they actually believe that ANYONE, including Netanyahu, CARES how they respond to his comment about blue jeans------I doubt that more than five people in the world CARE how muzzie dogs and sluts cover their shitty asses

just look like southeast of iran. she is look like indo-european (aryan) of india
famous actress in india
6ll7iaa.jpg
57023c6290.jpg

what is your point? ----not "where is your point"-----but WHAT IS YOUR POINT
in posting up a picture of a woman?

famous actress in india
6ll7iaa.jpg
57023c6290.jpg

what is your point? ----not "where is your point"-----but WHAT IS YOUR POINT
in posting up a picture of a woman?

i think you dont read quote . i answered her/his question

Dani -- The PLO were kicked out of Jordan for making war against the King. The West Bank was Jordanian control for a couple decades and the radical Palestinians DESTROYED their chance for autonomy with Jordan. THEN -- the Pali leadership was KICKED out of Lebanon. Egypt is now a major player in the Gaza Blockade because they don't trust Pali leadership under Hamas.

In Syria -- Palestinians live like prisoners in refugee camps for DECADES. Now they are used by ALL SIDES for target practice and as human shields.

You need to realize how many opportunities the Palestinians have rejected to form a self-governing nation. It's not just Israel's fault. There is a long history of them abusing the govts that have hosted them. And a long history of their failure to organize and govern themselves..
but i have question. if somebody come to your home or your land by force and give back only 1/8 of your land to you

recent history------the history of the planet earth is NOT a mere 1400 years ------
Mecca
I don't understand the point of publishing this gif?

Mecca
I don't understand the point of publishing this gif?

she is saying bullshit and bullshit again in every comment . and i rather to kill myself because of her weird comment
:biggrin:

Tehranjeans.jpg

606x340_241388.jpg

This is what I want to see!

Forum List

Back