why israel army dont finish the job and genocide ... ?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?
they killing palestinis every day.and making global hate every day ...........
but if they kill all of them quickly .people will forget very soon.

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough
First of all, Israel withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000, so they cannot commit a genocide against the South Lebanese if they aren't present there.

Since you live in Iran, I have to ask you--why is Iran so obsessed with Israel? You don't even share a disputed border with Israel.

Every year, Israel comes up with technological and medical advances. Instead of building atomic bombs, why don't you take that know-how and do something beneficial for humanity? Why do you support terror groups and proxy armies that cause havoc throughout the Middle east? Israel might have given the West Bank independence a long time ago, if not for the fact that Israel fears that a Palestine would become a client state of Iran's.

regime said : if we dont ........
.usa will attack iran..
israel is our hostage in middle east.why usa didnt attack iran in last 37 years ? .because they know we cant attack usa. but we can destroy israel

but we can destroy Israel

You couldn't even destroy Iraq, how are you going to destroy a first world country?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough

Has it occurred to you that Iranian state propaganda is full of shit?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough
First of all, Israel withdrew from South Lebanon in 2000, so they cannot commit a genocide against the South Lebanese if they aren't present there.

Since you live in Iran, I have to ask you--why is Iran so obsessed with Israel? You don't even share a disputed border with Israel.

Every year, Israel comes up with technological and medical advances. Instead of building atomic bombs, why don't you take that know-how and do something beneficial for humanity? Why do you support terror groups and proxy armies that cause havoc throughout the Middle east? Israel might have given the West Bank independence a long time ago, if not for the fact that Israel fears that a Palestine would become a client state of Iran's.

.usa will attack iran..
israel is our hostage in middle east.why usa didnt attack iran in last 37 years ? .because they know we cant attack usa. but we can destroy israel

You couldn't even destroy Iraq, how are you going to destroy a first world country?
1:it was 30 years ago.just after revolution . iran had nothing .all world supported iraq.
everything is changed now

2:look at very very tiny city.sorry first world country :biggrin:

Iran_Israel_Locator_(without_West_Bank).png

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough
Dead to racism.
I don't hate racists, I hate racism.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..

1:it was 30 years ago.just after revolution . iran had nothing .all world supported iraq.

Let's see, Iranian military, buncha pussies with poor, old equipment.
Israeli military, kicks Muslim ass every time.
It'd take Israel maybe 3 weeks to completely wipe out your military.

Dani67 always say such things about Arabs and Palestinians in Persian forums. I think he hate them so much.
Honestly he is not alone here in Iran. Similarly some Arabs hates us so much.

dont lie
But this topic already proved my word.
Or maybe racists must have a tail and a horn?
im not racist .im patriot
You can kill people and call it every thing that you want. But killing is killing and labels can't change it.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..

iran military is enough for destroy tiny israel in 5 minute.
tell me why usa never attacked iran in last 20 years ?
because usa and israel know it too .
its scenario:
1: usa and israel attack to iran
2:tel aviv will be destroy after 5 minute and million israel people will kill .......
3:then iran will be destroy too like syria

.usa will attack iran..

its scenario:
2:tel aviv will be destroy after 5 minute and million israel people will kill .......

Iran would be attacking Iraq, Egypt and Saudi Arabia at the same time.
We're talking all out Middle East War shit hitting the fan.

.usa will attack iran..

its scenario:

Iran would be attacking Iraq, Egypt and Saudi Arabia at the same time.
We're talking all out Middle East War shit hitting the fan.
and it is chaos.and usa and west dont want it..so they never will attack to iran
so screaming against israel is very smart strategy for iran regime. isnt it ?

Last edited:
sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

Dear dani67

I presume you are serious but you must understand that the Israeli culture is different from yours....Iranians may not hesitate to commit genocide but for Israelis every life is precious.

Obviously in times of war and self defense killings are inevitable.

But.....you are quite right in thinking that for Middle Eastern countries, except for Israel, killing on a mass scale mean nothing and it's even something to be proud of.

Oh well.:dunno:

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

Dear dani67

I presume you are serious but you must understand that the Israeli culture is different from yours....Iranians may not hesitate to commit genocide but for Israelis every life is precious.

But.....you are quite right in thinking that for Middle Eastern countries, except for Israel, killing on a mass scale mean nothing and it's even something to be proud of.

i dont said it based on my culture. i said it based on jewish culture :afro:

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..
US hasn't attacked Iran because Democratic leadership has no balls. Neither do the establishment Republicans. Trump on the otherhand ...

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

Dear dani67

Surely you must be joking and I hope you are!

One little advise for you dani67...please do not believe the ridiculous, antisemitic propaganda of your leaders.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

Dear dani67

Surely you must be joking and I hope you are!

One little advise for you dani67...please do not believe the ridiculous, antisemitic propaganda of your leaders.
i dont :eusa_shhh:

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..
US hasn't attacked Iran because Democratic leadership has no balls. Neither do the establishment Republicans. Trump on the otherhand ...
bush attacked iraq but no iran .why ?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

.usa will attack iran..
bush attacked iraq but no iran .why ?
Because he actually cared what others in the UN would think.

.usa will attack iran..

its scenario:

Please. The Iranian military can't even reach Israel, let alone fight there.
Egypt has a real military and is right next door to Israel and still get their asses kicked.
What's Iran gonna do, hitchhike? LOL!

Destroy Tel Aviv? With what? Your body odor?

Last edited:
sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

you are thinking like MUHUMMAD the rapist pig.
i thinking what ?

the disgusting rapist, murdering PIG was told by ALLAH to kill all people who refused to lick muhummad's shitty ass. He was UNABLE to kill so many people so he claimed "I AM SUCH A NICE GUY---I AM NOT KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK MY STINKING SHITTY ASS"-----read the koran

Forum List

Back