why israel army dont finish the job and genocide ... ?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?
they killing palestinis every day.and making global hate every day ...........
but if they kill all of them quickly .people will forget very soon.

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough

israelis don't do that.

but iran should stop funding the terrorists of hezbollah. that would be helpful and there won't have to be any bombings at all.

it must be frustrating being a supporter of terrorists who are too stupid to do even that job properly.

you are thinking like MUHUMMAD the rapist pig.
There is good Muslims in the world, too. You can't ignore them and say everything you want about Mohammad.

what does "good muslims" have to do with the fact that muhummad (the one who was the son of amina and born in mecca) was a thief, murderer and demanded that
his idiot folllowers kill anyone who refused to lick his shitty ass?? Unfortunately there are lots of muslims who believe that that chunk of shit was SOMETHING
WONDERFUL and that they should EMULATE his stink-------not ALL ----just lots

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

but i cant understand why israel dont genocide all of gaza and Southern Lebanon people ?

+ we(iranian people ) are angry for sending our money to hezbollah and palestine.

enough is enough

israelis don't do that.

but iran should stop funding the terrorists of hezbollah. that would be helpful and there won't have to be any bombings at all.

it must be frustrating being a supporter of terrorists who are too stupid to do even that job properly.

PLEASE DO

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

i thinking what ?

the disgusting rapist, murdering PIG was told by ALLAH to kill all people who refused to lick muhummad's shitty ass. He was UNABLE to kill so many people so he claimed "I AM SUCH A NICE GUY---I AM NOT KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK MY STINKING SHITTY ASS"-----read the koran

but why israel doing it ?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

i thinking what ?

the disgusting rapist, murdering PIG was told by ALLAH to kill all people who refused to lick muhummad's shitty ass. He was UNABLE to kill so many people so he claimed "I AM SUCH A NICE GUY---I AM NOT KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK MY STINKING SHITTY ASS"-----read the koran

but why israel do it too ?
Because, retard, they don't.
You simply believe the bullshit propaganda.

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

And how many Israelis have been killed by Palestinians? How many? You "Iranian people have had enough"? Then rise, my friend. RISE! And get rid of the Mullahs that have corrupted your country. RISE!

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

i thinking what ?

independent try to understand Dani---and the rest of the Shiite shit. They actually believe that jews and lots other peoples THINK like Shiite shit

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

i thinking what ?

i dont believe it.i like this propaganda :biggrin:
propaganda is very useful . jewish media are master for it
they teaching ......... us :biggrin:

i thinking what ?

your comment makes no sense "I like this propaganda" is not a sensible
comment unless you SPECIFY which propaganda you "like". You then say
"propaganda is very useful"------what propanganda? Do you think at all before
you post your garble?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

And how many Israelis have been killed by Palestinians? How many? You "Iranian people have had enough"? Then rise, my friend. RISE! And get rid of the Mullahs that have corrupted your country. RISE!

even in this source: Total Casualties, Arab-Israeli Conflict | Jewish Virtual Library
its jewish propaganda and they are lier

israel =24,969
palestine=

i thinking what ?

you post your garble?
i think independent can understand it.its not your business
i didnt quote your post..

you post your garble?

what is "IT"?? In English when you use the word "it"-----you must refer to something. The "it" in the context you used it is like a pronoun. You are very
confused and express yourself like a dement

you post your garble?

what is "IT"?? In English when you use the word "it"-----you must refer to something. The "it" in the context you used it is like a pronoun. You are very

but why israel do it too ? it= genocide palestini and KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK jewish STINKING SHITTY ASS

You simply believe the bullshit propaganda. bullshit propaganda.= genocide palestini
i dont believe it.i like this propaganda it- this propaganda = genocide palestini

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

even in this source: Total Casualties, Arab-Israeli Conflict | Jewish Virtual Library

israel =24,969
palestine=

I worked with members of the Mossad in the 80s. Bottom line? The Israeli people know how to duck. The Palestinians? Not so much...

Like I said - Iran was a decent country....oh, that's right..no it isn't. Still throwing dissidents off of roof tops?

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

israel =24,969
palestine=

I worked with members of the Mossad in the 80s. Bottom line? The Israeli people know how to duck. The Palestinians? Not so much...

Like I said - Iran was a decent country....oh, that's right..no it isn't. Still throwing dissidents off of roof tops?

yes .i agree. jewish are smarter than arabs. because arabs are idiots and moron

you post your garble?

but why israel do it too ? it= genocide palestini and KILLING ALL OF THE PEOPLE WHO DO NOT LICK jewish STINKING SHITTY ASS

You simply believe the bullshit propaganda. bullshit propaganda.= genocide palestini
i dont believe it.i like this propaganda it- this propaganda = genocide palestini

you get MORE AND MORE stupid-----first you COMPLAINED because Israel does NOT kill the dogs and slut-bitches in Gaza-----now you complain that Israel DOES. You are so EAGER for genocide--------because you think like the lump of shit that the whore AMINA dropped in Mecca

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

israel =24,969
palestine=

Long ago----Iran was a decent country----then the Ayatoilet pigs took over

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

israel =24,969
palestine=

Poor Dani-------MUST hate arabs

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

israel =24,969
palestine=

Poor Dani-------MUST hate arabs
and you dont? :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

sorry for bad english

i dont defend genocide

enough is enough

israel =24,969
palestine=

Long ago----Iran was a decent country----then the Ayatoilet pigs took over

I know that for a fact. My Father was there often before he retired from the Air Force. The Shah was canned a few years later. Then the country went to shit.

Forum List

Back