Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask (Idaho Edition)

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Why would you be embarrassed, there are only 9 States with lower covid death rates than Idaho.

Also from your link:

Many lawmakers frequently don't wear masks, including some Democrats.

Why is it you commies never criticize your fellow commies? Hypocrite.

Per capita? BS or link me butthole

Per capita is the only correct way to judge commie. But here's your link.

Okay thanks! I’m not used to getting decent links and you finally came up with one.
But here’s the problem: Many of the states listed with low per capita mortality rates are extremely rural. They don’t have millions packed into limited spaces.
Ex: Wyoming & Alaska a couple of our larger states with 1/2 to 3/4 of a million total population - really?
Idaho is doing okay is about it. But when their maskless state legislature piles in to confined spaces we see what happens - right?

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask?

Freedom, you sumbitch.

Your fucking freedumb ends when you infringe on my health assholio

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility. What do you think I am? The government or something? It's not my job to look after you.

If you're so terrified of catching the China virus, stay in your little cubby hole and lock the doors.

Besides, I'm immune to that shit. It was like a three-day cold.

I see that you don't give a damn about your nation.

Do all Democrats mask up? Do all Republicans reject the mask?

Your broad brush is painting outside the lines again.

Watch the metric, Idaho will soon be infected along with FL, TX and AZ along with the rest of the deep south - something lacking in brain power.

You might want to check into reality occasionally.

Freedom, you sumbitch.

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility. What do you think I am? The government or something? It's not my job to look after you.

If you're so terrified of catching the China virus, stay in your little cubby hole and lock the doors.

Another stupid leftist bitch who doesn't understand the difference between the government and the country.

Mark Twain: I support my country all the time and my government when it deserves it

I will never understand today's republicans. They want more disease. They want more orphaned babies. They want more abortions. They want more violence. Issue after issue, they want to make every problem worse rather than embracing solutions and they want to hold the rest of us back from solving problems. Republicans are into some sort of primitive tribal culture that they want to force the rest of us into. They want to spread disease in Idaho. I guess sickness and death are desirable there.

You should have made it a lot easier and posted 'I don't understand common sense.'.

When did the current crop of republicans ever embrace common sense? When you are faced with a problem, you come up with a solution. republicans haven't figured this out yet. You folks probably haven't figured out what a seatbelt is for. When I was a kid, I got the Salk vaccine. And I didn't get polio. Why are you people so against taking preventive measures? If it starts raining, don't just stand there and get soaked. Somebody invented the umbrella, and you can always get inside. Why be a dumbshit?

Dumbshittery seems to be the order of the day in post-Rump, anti-science America Lysi.
Time will tell whether we come to our senses, or descend into idiocracy.

I simply don't understand this. I'm a Girl Scout graduate, somebody who loves my Swiss Army knife because I've always got my tool kit. The scissors, the phillips screwdriver. When I was in elementary school, we learned how to "duck and cover." When I grew up, I practiced contraception to avoid any pregnancy that I didn't want. I will get vaccinated against Covid-19. I wear a mask to protect others. What is wrong with these people?

I have a simple one word answer that while simplistic, explains much: Trump
Has nothing to do with my loathing DJT either (although I do) I didn’t care for Bushie Boy either.
But I just don’t recall the level of stoopid under Junior that exists today. At least the man had empathy and wasn’t a xenophobe racist.
Nope, Donald dumbed us down - Bigly

Last edited:

Freedom, you sumbitch.

You're not my nation. Who the hell are you, anyway?

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility.
Fuck your health...

Yea...you're a Republican

Yep that’s about it - Fuck your health ... What about my FREEDUMB!! :icon_rolleyes:

Sawwwwiiiisssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't what he said. God you're stupid

Sorry loon, anyone who whines about or refuses to wear a mask and vaccinate, doesn’t give a holy fuck about my health or any sort of greater good. You are not patriots.

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility.
Fuck your health...

Yea...you're a Republican

Yep that’s about it - Fuck your health ... What about my FREEDUMB!! :icon_rolleyes:

Sawwwwiiiisssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't what he said. God you're stupid

Sorry loon, anyone who whines about or refuses to wear a mask and vaccinate, doesn’t give a holy fuck about my health or any sort of greater good. You are not patriots.

:itsok:

Why would you be embarrassed, there are only 9 States with lower covid death rates than Idaho.

Also from your link:

Okay thanks! I’m not used to getting decent links and you finally came up with one.
But here’s the problem: Many of the states listed with low per capita mortality rates are extremely rural. They don’t have millions packed into limited spaces.
Ex: Wyoming & Alaska a couple of our larger states with 1/2 to 3/4 of a million total population - really?
Idaho is doing okay is about it. But when their maskless state legislature piles in to confined spaces we see what happens - right?

I think it was those maskless dems and their staffers that infected the rest. Now feel free to prove me wrong.

Also from your link:

I think it was those maskless dems and their staffers that infected the rest. Now feel free to prove me wrong.

Stupidity and selfishness tends to be contagious. At some point, a few of them prolly came to the following conclusion:
If you don’t give a flying F about my health, why should I give a damn about yours?

Also from your link:

Stupidity and selfishness tends to be contagious. At some point, a few of them prolly came to the following conclusion:
If you don’t give a flying F about my health, why should I give a damn about yours?

So you agree, it's the dems you should be embarrassed about. Those little weaklings. GOT IT!

Also from your link:

So you agree, it's the dems you should be embarrassed about. Those little weaklings. GOT IT!

Not exactly - No. But you get an A in the spin class ;)

Also from your link:

Oh my Rhode Island another long running democrat state makes it the top 4 states in deaths per capita in America, but loveless wants to pick on a state (Long run by republicans) with one of the lowest rate in the country.

How stupid can he be?

Also from your link:

Not exactly - No. But you get an A in the spin class ;)

Coming from a commie that's been spinning from the 1st post in the thread, I'll take that as a compliment, after all, you commies are the masters.

Freedom, you sumbitch.

Stay home faggot

What does this mean?

Republicans reject all measures to alleviate a problem. What is this mentality about? Can't you people even build a dam? Take a vaccine? Use contraception? Take an antibiotic?Why are republicans so primitive? We humans invent and use tools to alleviate our problems. We are not in the 15th Century. We are in the 21st.
Until a democrat shows the desire or willingness to secure our border they look quite silly whining about vaccines or ANY problem the U.S. faces.

The border is a huge problem right now leading to all kinds of issues.

Forum List

Back