Why it such a BFD for Republicans to mask (Idaho Edition)

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

Not being a Republican I cannot speak for them. As a Conservative though I am able to think for myself and do my own research. Masks don't work, it's a con. So are lockdowns. Why is it you Progs cannot even acknowledge the problems with the lockdowns? Suicides are way up. The "vaccine" is causing problems and killing people but you don't care.

vac·cine

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

We've been told that the "vaccine" for Covid doesn't make you immune, if that's the case by definition it isn't a "vaccine". We've been told we may have to take a "series" of shots, why? Do we need evolutionary "immunity"?
We've been told we must take the shot but still wear a mask, why" Does the "vaccine" work or not? If not why do it? Now we must take the shot and wear TWO masks? You people are idiots.

Vaccines are killing NO ONE - Idiot? Look in the mirror!

The vaccines have killed thousands and hundreds of thousands have had mild to severe life threatening injuries. Yeah, it's true.

Please stop lying Trumptard

Yeah....right. Of course the pharmaceuticals are going to say the vaccine they created had nothing to do with the person dying 10 minutes after they took the vaccine or the patient developed blue bumps and brain thrombosis three hours later. Naw.....nothing to see here. Get that jab. New technology....never before tested, two months of clinicals trials as opposed to 8-12 years of normal vaccine trials. Naw, nothing could go wrong. Lol.

I recommend you attend the next COVID party.
Or head to Florida for spring break.
Let the class know how that works out! :lol:

Too many drunks and fights for me. Thats not my crowd. I was up in your neck of the woods flyfishing last summer, 8-10 miles on a trailhead in the bitterroot mountains and saw two hikers with masks on. This is the level of stupidity happening today.

Having lived in ID for 18 of past 20 years, this is actually embarrassing :rolleyes-41:

120195076_2851218308439330_5087578971139863494_n.jpg

Too many drunks and fights for me. Thats not my crowd. I was up in your neck of the woods flyfishing last summer, 8-10 miles on a trailhead in the bitterroot mountains and saw two hikers with masks on. This is the level of stupidity happening today.

Brownie - I completely agree with you for once. Miami is a freaking mess. No way in hell I'd let my daughter go to spring break right now in TX, FL, San Diego or Mexico. She's an adult now and my influence would be limited, but thankfully she knows better.

As for outdoors on a trail, masking is really stupid unless you're with a large crowd that isn't part of your family or inner circle. When I walk on the beach, about one in 100 people are masking and I'm not one of them. They look ridiculous and it's just unnecessary. We have a statewide mask mandate on indoor public spaces, but thankfully Governor Kate knows that outdoors is a different animal.

Did you catch any fish?

Brownie - I completely agree with you for once. Miami is a freaking mess. No way in hell I'd let my daughter go to spring break right now in TX, FL, San Diego or Mexico. She's an adult now and my influence would be limited, but thankfully she knows better.

As for outdoors on a trail, masking is really stupid unless you're with a large crowd that isn't part of your family or inner circle. When I walk on the beach, about one in 100 people are masking and I'm not one of them. They look ridiculous and it's just unnecessary. We have a statewide mask mandate on indoor public spaces, but thankfully Governor Kate knows that outdoors is a different animal.

Did you catch any fish?

Hey, we're in agreement for once!! Yeah, I caught several browns, 10-12 inches, and some rainbows, same size. You been doing any fishing lately?

Not being a Republican I cannot speak for them. As a Conservative though I am able to think for myself and do my own research. Masks don't work, it's a con. So are lockdowns. Why is it you Progs cannot even acknowledge the problems with the lockdowns? Suicides are way up. The "vaccine" is causing problems and killing people but you don't care.

vac·cine

a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

We've been told that the "vaccine" for Covid doesn't make you immune, if that's the case by definition it isn't a "vaccine". We've been told we may have to take a "series" of shots, why? Do we need evolutionary "immunity"?
We've been told we must take the shot but still wear a mask, why" Does the "vaccine" work or not? If not why do it? Now we must take the shot and wear TWO masks? You people are idiots.

You just revealed your inability to actually se and understand what's going on around you. They are and I've posted multiple sources showing it. You are simply too frightened to be able to use any common sense at all.

vac·cine

You are wrong, the correct answer is people have died of the vaccination, however the number is few in comparison to the number of shots given. According to the CDC, 1913 have died due to the vaccination.

vac·cine

You just revealed your inability to actually se and understand what's going on around you. They are and I've posted multiple sources showing it. You are simply too frightened to be able to use any common sense at all.

Sorry, all debunked. When you vaccinate over 100 million people, some of them are going to die who were about to die anyway. Please stop posting lies.

vac·cine

Sorry, all debunked. When you vaccinate over 100 million people, some of them are going to die who were about to die anyway. Please stop posting lies.

Nothing has been debunked stop lying.....of wait the ONLY was a Prog can communicate is through lies. Take your "vax", wear 2 masks and shut up.

If the protest or riot fits Democrats interest, you will find not all wearing masks and certainly ignoring Social distance mandates.

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility.
Fuck your health...

Yea...you're a Republican

Yep that’s about it - Fuck your health ... What about my FREEDUMB!! :icon_rolleyes:

Sawwwwiiiisssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't what he said. God you're stupid

Sorry loon, anyone who whines about or refuses to wear a mask and vaccinate, doesn’t give a holy fuck about my health or any sort of greater good. You are not patriots.

Being a fascist, , you just lied and he "said" what he didn't say. You constantly misquote Republicans and say they "said" your propaganda. You're fundamentally dishonest people.

And it's pathetic the site allows you to put a total lie as your thread title. I wouldn't stop you from creating the thread stating your opinion, but you should not be allowed to lie that he "said" your propaganda version, you should be required to say that's your opinion.

Which is a completely stupid opinion showing you have maybe a seventh grade comprehension level, but it is at least accurately your moronic opinion. But that he "said" that is just a lie and you know it. And so does this site. It's disgraceful to allow you to put a flagrant lie as a threat title

Fuck your health, your personal hygiene in not my responsibility.
Fuck your health...

Yea...you're a Republican

Yep that’s about it - Fuck your health ... What about my FREEDUMB!! :icon_rolleyes:

Sawwwwiiiisssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isn't what he said. God you're stupid

Sorry loon, anyone who whines about or refuses to wear a mask and vaccinate, doesn’t give a holy fuck about my health or any sort of greater good. You are not patriots.

:itsok:

Dr Love thinks a "patriot" is someone willing to give him free money.

Then he's a fascist, he doesn't care if we give it up voluntarily.

THAT is what guns are for, huh Dr Love?

I will never understand today's republicans. They want more disease. They want more orphaned babies. They want more abortions. They want more violence. Issue after issue, they want to make every problem worse rather than embracing solutions and they want to hold the rest of us back from solving problems. Republicans are into some sort of primitive tribal culture that they want to force the rest of us into. They want to spread disease in Idaho. I guess sickness and death are desirable there.

You should have made it a lot easier and posted 'I don't understand common sense.'.

When did the current crop of republicans ever embrace common sense? When you are faced with a problem, you come up with a solution. republicans haven't figured this out yet. You folks probably haven't figured out what a seatbelt is for. When I was a kid, I got the Salk vaccine. And I didn't get polio. Why are you people so against taking preventive measures? If it starts raining, don't just stand there and get soaked. Somebody invented the umbrella, and you can always get inside. Why be a dumbshit?

Dumbshittery seems to be the order of the day in post-Rump, anti-science America Lysi.
Time will tell whether we come to our senses, or descend into idiocracy.

I simply don't understand this. I'm a Girl Scout graduate, somebody who loves my Swiss Army knife because I've always got my tool kit. The scissors, the phillips screwdriver. When I was in elementary school, we learned how to "duck and cover." When I grew up, I practiced contraception to avoid any pregnancy that I didn't want. I will get vaccinated against Covid-19. I wear a mask to protect others. What is wrong with these people?

I have a simple one word answer that while simplistic, explains much: Trump
Has nothing to do with my loathing DJT either (although I do) I didn’t care for Bushie Boy either.
But I just don’t recall the level of stoopid under Junior that exists today. At least the man had empathy and wasn’t a xenophobe racist.
Nope, Donald dumbed us down - Bigly

You just bathe in Democrat propaganda. Remember to breathe once in a while. Sheesh

vac·cine

This is how stupid you really are.

You just made the argument for why the number of deaths from covid is not to be believed. In addition, you just made the argument for why natural herd immunity is the best mitigation program any of us can follow.

What a bunch of fucking clowns you people have turned out to be.

Been doing what the medical profession suggests, plus common sense. Its inconvenient but better than being sick or dead. Am grateful that for the majority it is like a flu or cold. Over half a million dead keeps me staying as safe as possible.

Why is it you people spend so much of your time trying to make others do shit? Nobody is telling you that you can’t wear a mask. Put one on he’ll put two or three on IDGAF. But you insist on making us all do it because you want to. STFU and go do your own thing we don’t care.

If you don’t think its a BFD for the government to make you wear a mask, then there is no debate to be had with you.

FACTS are irrelevant, immaterial, and unimportant to you.

Like the vast majority of Democrat programs, they don't give a flip about the accountability or effectiveness of their policies. If the policy makes them and their lemmings FEEL BETTER, that is all that matters!

Dr. Fauci Masks don’t work.

###

Europe's Top Health Officials Say Masks Aren't Helpful in Beating COVID-19
The top medical experts in the world can’t decide if masks are helpful in reducing the spread of COVID-19 or just make things worse.
Thursday, August 6, 2020

Denmark boasts one of the lowest COVID-19 death rates in the world. As of August 4, the Danes have suffered 616 COVID-19 deaths, according to figures from Johns Hopkins University.

That’s less than one-third of the number of Danes who die from pneumonia or influenza in a given year.

Despite this success, Danish leaders recently found themselves on the defensive. The reason is that Danes aren’t wearing face masks, and local authorities for the most part aren’t even recommending them.

###

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks
OCTOBER 12, 2020 By Jordan Davidson

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

###

Difference between a virus and bacteria.

###

1/25/2021 Masking the Science

[…]

In truth, we wish masks worked. If they did, it would be a cheap, and easy way to control the spread of Covid. The idea that they protect not only their wearer, but also those people around them seems noble. We wished masks worked because citizens are spending billions of dollars on them.

We wish masks worked because most Americans wear them now. Telling them it was unnecessary will not make them happy. We wish masks worked because they have become a symbol for virtue and social responsibility. Anyone who doubts their utility is personally attacked; as though they don’t believe the viral pandemic is real, or don’t care about those who die from it.

[…]

Post | efmproject

###

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

Whatever Dr. Anthony Fauci says today may be different from what he says tomorrow, but he might come back to what he said yesterday in a day or two if he feels like it.
by Carl Durrek February 1, 2021 in Healthcare

If there’s one thing that’s certain about the coronavirus, it’s that Dr. Anthony Fauci reserves the right to change whatever he’s said in the past to fit whatever narrative he needs to push forward in the present. His reversals have become so common that it’s almost impossible to keep up with his current agenda at any given moment.

Flip-flop Fauci reverses—again—on double-mask-wearing

###

Many Studies Find That Cloth Masks Do Not Stop Viruses Like COVID
By Lisa Mair
NOVEMBER 23, 2020

A thorough marketing campaign for the use of low-quality masks has convinced millions of people that masks will reduce COVID-19 spread, but do they really?

Much Recent Pro-Mask Research Is Deeply Flawed

The only statistically significant data on preventing viral spread is for N95 masks worn indoors when one can’t socially distance, which is not the type of mask required nor typically worn by the general public.

###

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don’t Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All – Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks
By Joe Hoft
Published March 7, 2021 at 8:15am

The CDC recommends wearing masks after their study showed that related to COVID, the results of wearing masks were statistically the same as the results when not wearing masks.

CDC Claims Mask Mandates Don't Have Statistically Improved Impact on Spread of COVID Than No Masks At All - Will Therefore Continue Pushing Masks

Your Fauci video is a year old - Loon. The Federalist and Gateway Pundit? :lol:

Show us all where the FACTS I offered, along with working links are lies. You cannot, and you know you cannot, so like a six-year-old, and you call other folks names. You must be so proud!

I showed you FACTS from various reliable agencies stating that masks were ineffective covering the entire year. Why do you demand to remain ignorant?

Sorry, we’ve been through this around a million times. Go surf porn or something

Thank you for stating that you have nothing. Even though you typically dodged by launching a childish attack instead of providing FACTS.

We try and try to explain things to you maroons and it’s a fools errand. No mask will protect you or I from getting the COVIDS. My mask is to help protect YOU and your mask is to help protect ME.

Since it is well documented that the masks being used by the vast majority of the public do nothing to prevent the spread and transfer of the COVID-19 virus, how does my wearing a mask, help you?

Forum List

Back