Why its actually "good"that R-Wers are questioning Hillary's health...

Wait, I thought science was all about "consensus"? Oh, I guess only in the case of global warming/climate change/global cooling or whatthefuckever we are calling it these days.
No-o-o-o. Not at all. Science is all about challenging the consensus to get to the truth.

No wonder you've been confused.

Will Hillary's health issues ever replace communism as a fear factor? Seems like communism is leaving the political scene.

Will Hillary's health issues ever replace communism as a fear factor? Seems like communism is leaving the political scene.
Turned out not to be as much a threat to the US as the military-industrial complex led us to believe.

But hey, the profits!

When you take a minute to actually contemplate the right wingers' NEW obsession about Hillary supposedly being on her death bed, you'd see that this same obsession points out TWO important sub-issues:

1. It will force the media to better scrutinize Clinton's doctors' review and reports of her health status VERSUS Trump's quack doctor's, and

2. The fact that Trump is actually OLDER than Clinton.

I wouldnt have thought much about it except for the 4 minute coughing spells you cant ignore, and the photo of her
being helped up the steps. When was the last time you needed 2 people to help you up 3 steps?

it's not really an obsession to notice this. The obsession may be more around the secrecy of it. Come to think, just like everything else

The "secrecy" you speak of is no different than the "secrecy" surrounding Obama being a foreign-born Muslim, or the "secrecy" cloaking the $400M ransom paid to Iran.

Or a thousand more we've had to suffer and the thousand more forthcoming as long as President Clinton 45 and her Democratic successors are alive. It comes with the territory, like peace and stable economies in which everyone participates.

You'll get used to it and relegate it to background noise as has everyone else with more IQ points than teeth in their heads.

Nope, still there. The US Communist Party endorsed Hillary and Obama.
Are you scared of them, too?
No, communism as a fear factor has been around all my life. How about you?
Sorry your life ended in the '80s when the SU collapsed. Since then China has become more liberal and seems to be doing quite well and there are signs that Cuba may be relaxing somewhat as well.

Did Ray ask you to spell him?

When you take a minute to actually contemplate the right wingers' NEW obsession about Hillary supposedly being on her death bed, you'd see that this same obsession points out TWO important sub-issues:

1. It will force the media to better scrutinize Clinton's doctors' review and reports of her health status VERSUS Trump's quack doctor's, and

2. The fact that Trump is actually OLDER than Clinton.
They just don't like women. They dismiss women as being liars, or hysterical, or past their prime.

They call her shrill, angry, cronish, etc. because that is how they feel about women.

They don't want a blowjob from her so she is worthless.

It doesn't matter that no one wants a BJ from trump, cause he's a "man."

They just don't like women. They dismiss women as being liars, or hysterical, or past their prime.

They call her shrill, angry, cronish, etc. because that is how they feel about women.

Boy, they really got you hook, line and sinker, didn't they?

Scared and cautious are two different things.

The Communists knew they could never take over the US from the outside in. That is why they focused on working from the inside out. Take a look at the changes to this country the last 50 years or so, and you'll see what they were talking about.

Boy, they really got you hook, line and sinker, didn't they?
Cons? Yeah, they are quite transparent.

I wouldnt have thought much about it except for the 4 minute coughing spells you cant ignore, and the photo of her
being helped up the steps. When was the last time you needed 2 people to help you up 3 steps?

it's not really an obsession to notice this. The obsession may be more around the secrecy of it. Come to think, just like everything else

Partially agree.....

Would you state that Clinton's doctors who offered their assessment of a clean bill of health are all hacks willing to jeopardize their professional status?

Would you also state that Trump's (somewhat weird digestion doctor) should perform SOME tests and reports on the overall status of a 70 year old man, besides the 4 sentences or so that Trump is in "exceptional" health?

Partially agree.....

Would you state that Clinton's doctors who offered their assessment of a clean bill of health are all hacks willing to jeopardize their professional status?

Would you also state that Trump's (somewhat weird digestion doctor) should perform SOME tests and reports on the overall status of a 70 year old man, besides the 4 sentences or so that Trump is in "exceptional" health?

I don't know enough about her doctors to say. However Clinton is worth what about 70million at least? and has influence, I'm sure she could make a deal for them regardless of what happens. remember, these people in Washington don't operate by the same set of rules and constraints we do, or so it appears pretty often. As for Trump, he hasnt shown any outward signs of slowing down, but i think it would be GREAT for both candidates to
give a full Medical report.

Scared and cautious are two different things.

The Communists knew they could never take over the US from the outside in. That is why they focused on working from the inside out. Take a look at the changes to this country the last 50 years or so, and you'll see what they were talking about.
All our means of production and distribution are owned by the state now, effected by that violent revolution? Is that what you see happening over the past 50 years?

On what planet?

I don't know enough about her doctors to say. However Clinton is worth what about 70million at least? and has influence, I'm sure she could make a deal for them regardless of what happens. remember, these people in Washington don't operate by the same set of rules and constraints we do, or so it appears pretty often. As for Trump, he hasnt shown any outward signs of slowing down, but i think it would be GREAT for both candidates to

Yep, that's the way it works sometime:

On a day when Hillary Clinton proclaimed the media biased (against her), labeling the GOP as "sad, misogynistic sexists," a survey of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) found that nearly 71% of physicians thought concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious - could be disqualifying for the position of President."

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying" | Zero Hedge

Yep, that's the way it works sometime:

On a day when Hillary Clinton proclaimed the media biased (against her), labeling the GOP as "sad, misogynistic sexists," a survey of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons (AAPS) found that nearly 71% of physicians thought concerns about Hillary Clinton's health are "serious - could be disqualifying for the position of President."

Over 70% Of US Doctors Surveyed Say Hillary's Health Concerns Are "Serious, Possibly Disqualifying" | Zero Hedge
Wow. How was that survey conducted?

All our means of production and distribution are owned by the state now, effected by that violent revolution? Is that what you see happening over the past 50 years?

On what planet?

Does government have more control over the people today or 50 years ago?
Does government have more control over businesses today or 50 years ago?
Does government have more citizens dependent on them today or 50 years ago?
Are citizens more responsible and self-reliant today or 50 years ago?

Forum List

Back