Why Leftist are Violent

ThankU4votingTrump

Jan 23, 2017
Walworth, WI
This analysis by Stefan Molyneux and John Wright is outstanding.

Something I have noticed is that over the last year Hate Crime allegations against Trump supporters by Progressive Liberals have skyrocketed. Yet so far every single time one of those cases is investigated and solved it ends up being a False Flag Lie. I can not find a single exception. If someone knows of one please show it, I am honestly curious.

At the same time the most basic Google search shows scores of incidents of violence against Trump supporters. Not just allegations, video of it happening.

There were some acts of violence at Trump rallies by some of his supporters. But information released shows that without paid Democrat operatives instigating most of those incidents would have never happened.

Progressive Liberals always accuse Conservative/Libertarians of constant extreme violence. I think Vox Day nailed it when he said "If you want to know the nefarious actions or plans of Leftist pay attention to what they accuse you of."

Something I have noticed is that over the last year Hate Crime allegations against Trump supporters by Progressive Liberals have skyrocketed. Yet so far every single time one of those cases is investigated and solved it ends up being a False Flag Lie. I can not find a single exception. If someone knows of one please show it, I am honestly curious.

At the same time the most basic Google search shows scores of incidents of violence against Trump supporters. Not just allegations, video of it happening.

There were some acts of violence at Trump rallies by some of his supporters. But information released shows that without paid Democrat operatives instigating most of those incidents would have never happened.

Progressive Liberals always accuse Conservative/Libertarians of constant extreme violence. I think Vox Day nailed it when he said "If you want to know the nefarious actions or plans of Leftist pay attention to what they accuse you of."

make up your mind first it was snow flakes, now violent

• Banned

If femmes can be violent than so can snow flakes.

Violent Femmes | Music Videos, News, Photos, Tour Dates | MTV

It is more than obvious they are the violent ones. They are like children who don't get their way, throwing fits in the middle of stores. This time, I think they are going to find a President who isn't going to put up with their crap. They better keep their snowflake asses in blue states, because if they try that crap in a red state, they will find their asses unceremoniously dropped in the hoosgow!

Leftists are violent because after their ideological lobotomy, their reduced ability to think leaves them at the same level of intellect as any random ape and thus prone to violence and making nonsensical noise.

OOOOO! OOOOOO!!! EEEK! EEEK! OOOOOOO!

Quit spreading sweeping stereotypes.

there is nothing "outstanding" about garbage. but I'm pretty sure it's the gun nuts and doctor killers and the people who vote against the violence against women act and want it to be ok to beat gay people... who are violent.

nice try though

Quit spreading sweeping stereotypes.

were you looking in the mirror when you said that, nutty muddy?

Didn't watch the whole video, just too long. My take on why Libs seem to be the socially violent- generally they resort to violence when they are upset over events, not getting an outcome they want, or people are expressing something they disagree. This is very similar behavior to a young child throwing a temper tantrum. It is an example of an underdeveloped personality, in short it is lack of sophistication and maturity. It's clear that this trait is more widely observed on the left than the right. Being a conservative takes more thought and dileberation.

there is nothing "outstanding" about garbage. but I'm pretty sure it's the gun nuts and doctor killers and the people who vote against the violence against women act and want it to be ok to beat gay people... who are violent.

nice try though

Who is it again, that supports the group that actually executes gay people?

Sure aren't those dangerous right wingers...

Oh, but they are gun nuts, because they want to defend themselves against criminals and other violent leftists... right.

Plus it requires a hierarchy of oppression, a pecking order for the supposed pecked on.

And they do not tolerate dissent from anyone, especially of the so-called victim groups. They are the most violent and agitated suppressing the voice of conservatives who are black, Hispanic, gay, female, etc as traitors to The Cause.

Fortunately liberals are also relatively incompetent when it comes to violence. They tend to burn the businesses in which they regularly need to shop. They love burning their own homes. In their protests they tend to injure rather than kill while talking smack about "killing all the......".

WHEN conservatives are sufficiently motivated to act you can be sure of competent retribution.

Forum List

Back