Why Liberalism Must Be Expunged.

As a Republican and a conservative, I really only care about myself and my own personal safety. Its pathetic, I know. But I'm scared of the world around me. That's why I bought a Sig P226.
You have come close to defining a couple of the basic differences between liberal and conservative.

As a Republican and a conservative, I really only care about myself and my own personal safety. Its pathetic, I know. But I'm scared of the world around me. That's why I bought a Sig P226.
You have come close to defining a couple of the basic differences between liberal and conservative.

Now, now....come out from under your rock....er, desk....and try to answer the earlier query:

What possible beef could you have with these doctrines of conservatism: individualism, limited constitutional government, and the free market.....all anathema to Liberalism.

We wouldn't want a stalwart Roosevelt-groupie to be considered a coward, would we?

If the left wants to change the law, go ahead, we are behind you, try and see if you can get America to agree. But to ignore law!!!!!!!!!! Nope, to hell with you radicals, go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!
.........sadly......they've already made doing so their strategy. The Constitution, article 1, section 8, is very....VERY....specific, in what it allows the federal government to do.

But, since King Franklin the First, the policy set has simply been to ignore same.
Case in point, any sort of insurance, including social security. An amendment would have been authorized path....but, having cowed the Court, Roosevelt didn't find it necessary. And LBJ actually removed Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech,..." ...and gotten away with it. Shameful, huh?
Progressivism is the deadliest form of cancer and it is killing this country. Nothing - not Adolf Hitlery and the Nazi's, not the Soviet Union and the Cold War - nothing has posed a bigger threat to the United States, the U.S. Constitution, and liberty than the modern day progressive.

They have become so radicalized that they hate this country, have zero respect for the U.S. Constitution, and will violate any law to achieve their agenda. They are the worst form of fascists. Right up to and including rewriting history with propaganda.

You came here the same year I did. Do you remember the conservative contingent here being as stupid as they exhibit now?
Unfortunately for you, your stupidity is very much representative of your party.
Remember PTBW - the Dumbocrats need an ignorant voting base. Enlightened people don't need government to provide for them. NYCarbineer is the quintessential voter for the party. He's everything they need and want.
Wonder how the Age of Enlightenment came about, it certainly wasn't a conservative idea.
Want to bet? Look at the greatest minds in history and you will find the most hard-core conservatives you've ever seen. Nobody was more for small, powerless government than Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. Do your homework.

And....one more difference from Liberals....most were deeply religious.

Even today, most scientists are.
The size of government is not a part of political ideology it was the age of kings, nobles and so on and that's what governments supported in those days. Today liberals believe governments should support the people. Sort of a "We the people" thing, not, we the nobles and the rich but people.

Oh...and as for this slander....

"You have come close to defining a couple of the basic differences between liberal and conservative."

Have you seen Bill 'the rapist' Clinton's letter about the armed forces?

"Dear Colonel Holmes,
I am sorry to be so long in writing. I know I promised to let you hear from me at least once a month, and from now on you will, but I have had to have some time to think about this first letter. Almost daily since my return to England I have thought about writing, about what I want to and ought to say. First, I want to thank you, not just for saving me from the draft, but for being so kind and decent to me last summer, when I was as low as I have ever been. One thing which made the bond we struck in good faith somewhat palatable to me was my high regard for you personally. In retrospect, it seems that the admiration might not have been mutual had you known a little more about me, about my political beliefs and activities. At least you might have thought me more fit for the draft than for ROTC. Let me try to explain.
From my work I came to believe that the draft system itself is illegitimate. No government really rooted in limited, parliamentary democracy should have the power to make its citizens fight and kill and die in a war they may oppose, a war which even possibly may be wrong, a war which, in any case, does not involve immediately the peace and freedom of the nation.
Because of my opposition to the draft and the war, I am in great sympathy with those who are not willing to fight, kill, and maybe die for their country, that is, the particular policy of a particular government, right or wrong.
I am writing too in the hope that my telling this one story will help you understand more clearly how so many fine people have come to find themselves loving their country but loathing the military, to which you and other good men have devoted years, lifetimes and the best service you could give. To many of us, it is no longer clear what is service and what is dis-service, or if it is clear, the conclusion is likely to be illegal."

Bill Clinton's Draft Letter | The Clinton Years | FRONTLINE | PBS

Unfortunately for you, your stupidity is very much representative of your party.
Remember PTBW - the Dumbocrats need an ignorant voting base. Enlightened people don't need government to provide for them. NYCarbineer is the quintessential voter for the party. He's everything they need and want.
Wonder how the Age of Enlightenment came about, it certainly wasn't a conservative idea.
Want to bet? Look at the greatest minds in history and you will find the most hard-core conservatives you've ever seen. Nobody was more for small, powerless government than Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin. Do your homework.

And....one more difference from Liberals....most were deeply religious.

Even today, most scientists are.
The size of government is not a part of political ideology it was the age of kings, nobles and so on and that's what governments supported in those days. Today liberals believe governments should support the people. Sort of a "We the people" thing, not, we the nobles and the rich but people.

"The size of government is not a part of political ideology blah blah blah..."

Stop lying ....unless that would cost you your Liberal creds.

Every liberal gets up in the morning saying "The answer is bigger government. Now....what is your question."

Why Liberalism Must Be Expunged

PC must be having some serious issues with Canadian Liberals. All the cold weather up there has her empty head frozen solid.
PoliSpice resides in Canada?
A lot of the lefties in this forum are Canadians, it seems. They can't stick to fucking up their own country. They insist on trying to fuck up ours as well.

Spoken like a true supporter of Liberalism....the view that divides folks based on skin color.

Conservatism made America the envy of the world.

What possible beef could you have with: individualism, limited constitutional government, and the free market.....all anathema to Liberalism.

PC must be having some serious issues with Canadian Liberals. All the cold weather up there has her empty head frozen solid.

Not unless the mythical nation of Conservatopia has annexed Canada and we haven't heard about it.

Open your ears, Snowflake, and stop creating classes.

Without Republicans, civil rights and women's suffrage would not have been realities so soon. And did you know that our right-wing framing instrument provides for technological progress? You probably didn't.

As for most of your other nonsense, like I said, you regressives just love to create classes and divide us.
I never said "Republicans". I said Conservatives.
Yeah, right, because all the Republicans who voted for civil rights legislation were liberals and all the Democrats who voted against it were "conservative." Tell us, oh great gas bag, was William Fulbright a "conservative?" How about Algore's daddy?
Was Abraham Lincoln Conservative? He fought a war to preserve federal government. He fought a war that repudiated state's rights.

Was Theodore Roosevelt Conservative? He enacted legislation to break up the power of monopolistic trusts, give organized labor the right to collective bargaining and established federal control over environmentally sensitive areas. Was George Wallace Liberal? He claimed 'segregation today, segregation tomorrow segregation forever!'. Was Strom Thurmond Liberal? He enacted legislation enforcing Jim Crow laws.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were Republicans. Wallace and Thurmond were Democrats. Party identity and political ideology are not, and never have been, in the same molds we see them in today.

Hey all, Nosmo King is sorta correct in a funny way----------> Is Obowelmovement and Hillary JFK? Well no, they are actually the kind of people JFK was against, hippie's, yippie's, and dipsh......er, I mean diipie's!

He can talk all he wants about the Republican party, and he injects some truth, and of course a whole bunch of bullshit; but let us talk about TODAY's Democrats------->

The Democratic party today is the home of radical BLM, radical Islam, radical illegal immigration, radical environmentalism, radical Fascism, and are doing everything they can to over turn the constitution by insisting that the constitution needs to be FIXED, by them of course.

There is no doubt that they are the RADICAL element in the USA......not the progressive, but RADICAL. Do they agree to use the system to change the system? NO! They want to overthrow the system by use of propaganda!

What do I mean?

Who is the President elect? Why? Because he won the EC. NOPE, NOPE, not if you are a radical leftist of the Dimiclowns.......they are trying to convince you the EC doesn't matter, the popular vote does by using PROPAGANDA....just like the Nazi's did.

The far leftists need be eradicated, just like PC said, and it is going to take all of us standing behind government to do it. When the deal comes down to arrest some of these mayors and governors standing against fed law going along with sanc cities, be ready.

If the left wants to change the law, go ahead, we are behind you, try and see if you can get America to agree. But to ignore law!!!!!!!!!! Nope, to hell with you radicals, go to jail, go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect 200 dollars!

I sure like the cut of your jib, Ima.....

But....sadly...."If the left wants to change the law, go ahead, we are behind you, try and see if you can get America to agree. But to ignore law!!!!!!!!!! Nope,"

See..they've already made doing so their strategy.

The Constitution, article 1, section 8, is very....VERY....specific, in what it allows the federal government to do.

But, since King Franklin the First, the policy set has simply been to ignore same.
Case in point, any sort of insurance, including social security.

An amendment would have been authorized path....but, having cowed the Court, Roosevelt didn't find it necessary.

And LBJ actually removed

Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech,..."

...and gotten away with it.

Shameful, huh?

Agree PC, but while I am disgusted by what they did in the past, to relitigate it does nothing but show their methodology; and of course piss a bunch of us off, lol.

I personally believe that today, this very minute, we have the tools to eradicate far leftists from government, IF the repubs go bold, just by using the constitution, as soon as Trump is inaugurated. (not JFK or blue dog Democrats, but far leftists. There is a difference) Most of the far left wins come from the judiciary, and NOT the ballot box. Almost every time their left wing goofiness is put on the ballot in any state, it loses big, so they go to court to overturn the will of the people.

Therefore, politically played correctly, the republicans can.....with the Supreme Court pick, along with ballots in the midterms, fleece the left of most of its power. It can exert some pressure on the SC to move cases up that have an effect on society, and were already determined by ballot. Once the power of the left is taken from the courts, they have to win their ideas on ballots. Sure, California, New York, and Illinois.......maybe, but not a slam dunk. The rest of the country, lololol. They couldn't get Hilly through as a dog catcher, nor their ideas-) Thing is, they know it, so they are doing a delay tactic for as long as possible to get to 2020. If Trump gets his way, 2020 won't help them, and that is the honest truth!

There seem to be only two ironclad rules of Liberal/Democrat government:

Rule no.1: Always try to expand;

Rule no. 2: see Rule no. 1.
Beck, Balfe, “Broke,” p. 115

I carry a firearm with me everywhere I go and I'm not the least bit "scared of the world around me". I'm pragmatic. The world is full of progressive thugs like the one's who kidnapped that poor man with disabilities and tortured him. Not being armed is like claiming anyone who fills up their automobile with gasoline is a "coward" or anyone who brushes their teeth is a "coward". A pragmatic person (i.e. a conservative) accepts the world for exactly how it is and lives accordingly. An immature idealist (i.e. a progressive) ignores how the world actually is and lives based on how they want it to be. It's one of many reasons why things always end badly for progressives.

A lot of the lefties in this forum are Canadians, it seems. They can't stick to fucking up their own country. They insist on trying to fuck up ours as well.

Spoken like a true supporter of Liberalism....the view that divides folks based on skin color.

Conservatism made America the envy of the world.

What possible beef could you have with: individualism, limited constitutional government, and the free market.....all anathema to Liberalism.

Not unless the mythical nation of Conservatopia has annexed Canada and we haven't heard about it.

Yeah, right, because all the Republicans who voted for civil rights legislation were liberals and all the Democrats who voted against it were "conservative." Tell us, oh great gas bag, was William Fulbright a "conservative?" How about Algore's daddy?
Was Abraham Lincoln Conservative? He fought a war to preserve federal government. He fought a war that repudiated state's rights.

Was Theodore Roosevelt Conservative? He enacted legislation to break up the power of monopolistic trusts, give organized labor the right to collective bargaining and established federal control over environmentally sensitive areas. Was George Wallace Liberal? He claimed 'segregation today, segregation tomorrow segregation forever!'. Was Strom Thurmond Liberal? He enacted legislation enforcing Jim Crow laws.

Lincoln and Roosevelt were Republicans. Wallace and Thurmond were Democrats. Party identity and political ideology are not, and never have been, in the same molds we see them in today.

Hey all, Nosmo King is sorta correct in a funny way----------> Is Obowelmovement and Hillary JFK? Well no, they are actually the kind of people JFK was against, hippie's, yippie's, and dipsh......er, I mean diipie's!

He can talk all he wants about the Republican party, and he injects some truth, and of course a whole bunch of bullshit; but let us talk about TODAY's Democrats------->

The Democratic party today is the home of radical BLM, radical Islam, radical illegal immigration, radical environmentalism, radical Fascism, and are doing everything they can to over turn the constitution by insisting that the constitution needs to be FIXED, by them of course.

There is no doubt that they are the RADICAL element in the USA......not the progressive, but RADICAL. Do they agree to use the system to change the system? NO! They want to overthrow the system by use of propaganda!

What do I mean?

Who is the President elect? Why? Because he won the EC. NOPE, NOPE, not if you are a radical leftist of the Dimiclowns.......they are trying to convince you the EC doesn't matter, the popular vote does by using PROPAGANDA....just like the Nazi's did.

The far leftists need be eradicated, just like PC said, and it is going to take all of us standing behind government to do it. When the deal comes down to arrest some of these mayors and governors standing against fed law going along with sanc cities, be ready.

I sure like the cut of your jib, Ima.....

But....sadly...."If the left wants to change the law, go ahead, we are behind you, try and see if you can get America to agree. But to ignore law!!!!!!!!!! Nope,"

See..they've already made doing so their strategy.

The Constitution, article 1, section 8, is very....VERY....specific, in what it allows the federal government to do.

Case in point, any sort of insurance, including social security.

An amendment would have been authorized path....but, having cowed the Court, Roosevelt didn't find it necessary.

And LBJ actually removed

Congress shall make no law ... abridging the freedom of speech,..."

...and gotten away with it.

Shameful, huh?

Agree PC, but while I am disgusted by what they did in the past, to relitigate it does nothing but show their methodology; and of course piss a bunch of us off, lol.

I personally believe that today, this very minute, we have the tools to eradicate far leftists from government, IF the repubs go bold, just by using the constitution, as soon as Trump is inaugurated. (not JFK or blue dog Democrats, but far leftists. There is a difference) Most of the far left wins come from the judiciary, and NOT the ballot box. Almost every time their left wing goofiness is put on the ballot in any state, it loses big, so they go to court to overturn the will of the people.

Therefore, politically played correctly, the republicans can.....with the Supreme Court pick, along with ballots in the midterms, fleece the left of most of its power. It can exert some pressure on the SC to move cases up that have an effect on society, and were already determined by ballot. Once the power of the left is taken from the courts, they have to win their ideas on ballots. Sure, California, New York, and Illinois.......maybe, but not a slam dunk. The rest of the country, lololol. They couldn't get Hilly through as a dog catcher, nor their ideas-) Thing is, they know it, so they are doing a delay tactic for as long as possible to get to 2020. If Trump gets his way, 2020 won't help them, and that is the honest truth!

Jeezzzz, do I hope you are right.

This was a major reason for my vote in the election:

Under Democrat/Liberal LBJ, the law was passed that deprived pastors of their right of free speech.
What possible compelling government interest could this represent????

" Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates
Trump said near the end of his speech that he would rescind the IRS rule preventing churches from endorsing candidates.

That takes you and it makes you less powerful than a man or woman walking up and down the street. You actually have less power.”

And yet if you look at it, I was talking to someone, we probably have 250 million, maybe even more, in terms of people, so we have more Christians… than we have men or women in our country and we don’t have a lobby because they’re afraid to have a lobby because they don’t want to lose their tax status.

So I am going to work like hell to get rid of that prohibition and we’re going to have the strongest Christian lobby and it’s going to happen. This took place during the presidency of Lyndon Johnson and it has had a terrible chilling effect."
Donald Trump: As President, I’ll Reverse the Law That Prevents Churches from Endorsing Candidates

I carry a firearm with me everywhere I go and I'm not the least bit "scared of the world around me". I'm pragmatic. The world is full of progressive thugs like the one's who kidnapped that poor man with disabilities and tortured him. Not being armed is like claiming anyone who fills up their automobile with gasoline is a "coward" or anyone who brushes their teeth is a "coward". A pragmatic person (i.e. a conservative) accepts the world for exactly how it is and lives accordingly. An immature idealist (i.e. a progressive) ignores how the world actually is and lives based on how they want it to be. It's one of many reasons why things always end badly for progressives.

The reason you have that permit is that Liberals makes special rules of one class of Americans, depending on how much melanin is in there skin.

1. The legal community, largely if not entirely, Liberal/Progressive, played a major role in wreaking havoc in the black community. Starting in the sixties, ordinary people, black and white, watched in stupefaction as liberal social reformers came in and jettisoned thousands of years of human knowledge to rewrite criminal laws and government welfare policies. Liberals living in monochromatically white suburbs or doorman buildings in the city said “Let’s try these new ideas that sound really cool, like school busing and deemphasizing prison!”

a. “In the 2008 election cycle, the industry contributed a massive $234 million to federal political candidates and interests , 76 percent of which went to Democratic candidates and committees.” Lawyers / Law Firms | OpenSecrets

b. “Trial lawyers are holding steady as one of the Democratic Party's biggest sources of campaign contributions,…” http://www.law.com/jsp/article.jsp?...With_Democratic_Party&slreturn=20120904164018

2. Thomas Sowell, in “The Vision of the Anointed,” explained that the old view was to put criminals in prison; the new view, held by, for example, Lyndon Johnson’s attorney-general Ramsey Clark, Supreme Court Justice William Brennan, DC circuit judge David Bazelon, was to avoid sending criminals to prison and instead spend all our resources focusing on the “root causes” of crime.

a. In the words of Judge Bazelon, “poverty is the root cause of crime.” Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,” p. 158.

3. The basic idea that liberal judges and politicians were pushing was that society should be nice to criminals, so they would re-pay us with law-abiding behavior. Ramsey Clark: “" The theory of rehabilitation is based on the belief that healthy, rational people will not injure others, that they will understand that the individual and his society are best served by conduct that does not inflict injury, that a just society has the ability to provide health and purpose and opportunity for all its citizens. Rehabilitated, an individual will not have the capacity - cannot bring himself - to injure another or take or destroy property. "

a. Of course, if that were true, he wouldn’t have committed crimes in the first place.

b. Despite being insane, the reformers won out. The test of public policy vs. human nature began!

c. Need empirical evidence? Crime rates skyrocketed. By 1974, the murder rate was over twice that of 1961. Between 1960 and 1976, a citizen’s chances of becoming a victim of a major violent crime tripled.
Thomas Sowell, “The Vision of the Anointed: Self-Congratulation as a Basis for Social Policy,”., p.27.

See chapter six, "Mugged," by Coulter

Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

The Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.

3. And, more bad news for the Left from the LA Times:
"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

California’s minimum wage jumped
to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

If not for the $15 minimum wage, I’d have zero interest in leaving California."
Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Did I mention that the Left does not value prosperity....it values equality.

Think about that.

Love your post!
You're perfectly on point with everything...but you may have been to articulate for the Liberal mind. I find it effective to speak metaphorically and story tell in order to reach the simple, twisted minded you know who's. Here goes;
In a kindergarten classroom far far away a little boy named Billy does an amazing job in class; he follows direction well, he stays focused and tries his hardest, he's well behaved, he's friendly and respectful toward other kids in class, he shows a genuine interest in always doing and becoming better...Billy is awesome and an asset to the classroom! The teacher praises and rewards little Billy for his hard work and effort.
Then there's little Gustavo...he doesn't listen or follow direction, he doesn't try or set forth any effort, he's disrespectful, mischievous and mean to other kids...little Gustavo is a liability to the classroom and he never gets praised or rewarded. He rants, whines and cries and can't for the life of himself understand why he isn't privy to the same rewards as little Billy. You see, Gustavo wants nothing more than to be grouped in with and treated like Billy but he just can't motivate himself to set forth the same efforts that Billy does....so he'll just stand there whining and crying, begging to be treated like little Billy forever or until someone stupid enough comes along willing to establish new precedent.
THE END

Here is a rule which is the hermeneutical key to understanding how the Left differs, in a most deleterious way, from the right:

1. Every Leftist is, essentially, a Marxist…even though most eschew the title since the fall of the Soviet Union. Even so, Left-wing ideas are predicated on Marx’s materialist view. Philosophically, the term implies that only material things are real.

The Left’s concept of materialism broadens into the overarching desire to see every individual materially equal. The Left is less interested in creating wealth than in distributing it, and has been far more interested in fighting material inequality than tyranny, which is why Lenin, Mao, Pol Pot, Ho Chi Minh, Castro, etc., tend to have the support of Leftists around the world.

Leftists believe that an end to social and economic inequality and one will have Utopia! Dennis Prager, ”Still The Best Hope”

2. Claims of 'racism' are linked to demands for increased minimum wage laws by this view of the world.
No matter that it has been tried, and not only failed, failed miserably, but resulted in well over 100 million human beings slaughtered.

"Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

to $10.50 an hour at the start of the new year. As the founder of a small fashion design house and clothing manufacturer in San Fernando, I’m not a disinterested observer in this change.

After two years in business, my company now has more than 150 clients from all over the world and 18 employees. It’s what’s known as a cut-and-sew house, part of the garment industry that generates about $17 billion in annual economic activity in Los Angeles County, including $6.9 billion in payroll, according to a 2016 industry report by the California Fashion Assn. This is the epicenter of apparel design and manufacturing in the United States; domestically manufactured clothing is more expensive, but retail and wholesale customers who care about quality and working conditions have historically been willing to pay for it.

Unfortunately, the industry is on a downward trend. Los Angeles County used to have more than 5,000 apparel factories; today, my company is one of roughly 2,000 — and many (e.g. American Apparel) are looking for a way out. One Los Angeles Times headline, quoting a California State University economist, warned that “the exodus has begun."

Leaving for Las Vegas: California's minimum wage law leaves businesses no choice

Think about that.

Love your post!
You're perfectly on point with everything...but you may have been to articulate for the Liberal mind. I find it effective to speak metaphorically and story tell in order to reach the simple, twisted minded you know who's. Here goes;
In a kindergarten classroom far far away a little boy named Billy does an amazing job in class; he follows direction well, he stays focused and tries his hardest, he's well behaved, he's friendly and respectful toward other kids in class, he shows a genuine interest in always doing and becoming better...Billy is awesome and an asset to the classroom! The teacher praises and rewards little Billy for his hard work and effort.
Then there's little Gustavo...he doesn't listen or follow direction, he doesn't try or set forth any effort, he's disrespectful, mischievous and mean to other kids...little Gustavo is a liability to the classroom and he never gets praised or rewarded. He rants, whines and cries and can't for the life of himself understand why he isn't privy to the same rewards as little Billy. You see, Gustavo wants nothing more than to be grouped in with and treated like Billy but he just can't motivate himself to set forth the same efforts that Billy does....so he'll just stand there whining and crying, begging to be treated like little Billy forever or until someone stupid enough comes along willing to establish new precedent.
THE END

I love it!

Think any of the other side will see the truth therein????

Odd, but I've yet to hear of a Conservative who is a champion of civil rights, women's rights, children's rights, Gay rights, worker's rights or anyone else's rights. I've never heard of a Conservative who is a champion of environmental protection, workplace safety, or the development of science.

Conservatives are, by definition, regressive. Hard to get progress with that attitude.

Without Republicans, civil rights and women's suffrage would not have been realities so soon. And did you know that our right-wing framing instrument provides for technological progress? You probably didn't.

As for most of your other nonsense, like I said, you regressives just love to create classes and divide us.

Neither Lincoln nor Roosevelt were conservatives. They were a couple of big government liberals, and two of the worst presidents we've ever had.
But they were Republicans! You would not conced a difference between party identity and political ideology UNTIL THIS EXAMPLE!

You are hiding, and not very well, behind specious logic and political illiteracy.

By the way, the vast majority of Americans, historians, political scientists all agree that both Lincoln and Roosevelt rank in the highest echelons of American Presidents.

Well maybe you're right until now it seemed conservatives did the most complaining, but now with our new child-president backed by Russia we will probably hear a lot more liberal complaints

Neither Lincoln nor Roosevelt were conservatives. They were a couple of big government liberals, and two of the worst presidents we've ever had.
But they were Republicans! You would not conced a difference between party identity and political ideology UNTIL THIS EXAMPLE!

You are hiding, and not very well, behind specious logic and political illiteracy.

By the way, the vast majority of Americans, historians, political scientists all agree that both Lincoln and Roosevelt rank in the highest echelons of American Presidents.
Unlike Democrats, not all Republicans agree on everything. A lot of Republicans worship Lincoln and Teddy Roosevelt. I think they had a lot to do with the downfall of this country. They are a couple of fascist totalitarian goose steppers.

Think about that.

Love your post!
THE END

I love it!

Haha...oh hell no.
Their desperate peanut brains and ass-backward logic absolutely will not allow it.

Think about that.

Love your post!
THE END

I love it!

Haha...oh hell no.
Their desperate peanut brains and ass-backward logic absolutely will not allow it.
Perhaps that illustrates one of the problems with education: all children are expected to come to school with the same IQ, the same motivation, the same background, and if the kid doesn't measure up it is because he or she doesn't use those talents, that all children are born with.

Think about that.

Love your post!
THE END

Whoops...I left something very important out of the story.
When little Gustavo realizes that it requires far more effort and energy than he's willing to give to achieve what Billy does he will often times try to steal little Billy's rewards thinking he's entitled to at least some of it...he will also spend lots of time and energy trying to pull hard working, diligent little Billy down to his level in an attempt to 'close the gap'.
THE NEW END

Forum List

Back