Why liberals stage fake hate crimes

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
VIDEO: WHY LIBERALS STAGE FAKE HATE CRIMES
The rise of hoax hate crimes explained
Fake hate crimes staged by liberals are on the rise, and here’s why:

Before the BS is spewed , try actually listening to it maybe a light bulb might go off . Some still have hope.

It helps push their agenda...the downside is now when something happens "fake" comes immediately to mind. Much like the little boy who cries wolf

Thy do it because they mistakenly believe that their cause is so valuable that lying and cheating is justified for the greater good. Many of the Libs on this forum do the same shit in their post.

MortonDowney.jpg
http://www.bogushatecrimes.com/89_MortonDowneySwastika.php

Air America host Randi Rhodes wasn't mugged
Fellow host Jon Elliott said on the liberal network that Rhodes was attacked at 39th St. and Park Ave. on Sunday night while walking her dog, Simon.

Elliott, who said Rhodes lost several teeth in the attack, waxed about a possible conspiracy.

"Is this an attempt by the right-wing hate machine to silence one of our own?" he asked on the air, according to the Talking Radio blog. "Are we threatening them?"

Thy do it because they mistakenly believe that their cause is so valuable that lying and cheating is justified for the greater good. Many of the Libs on this forum do the same shit in their post.
Nice try, but wrong. The truth is, they make up false stories because REAL stories of hate crimes arent happening... against THEM. Republicans on the other hand have suffered many hate crimes, all well documented on video. The left is who commits 99% of all hate crimes in our nation.

Fellow host Jon Elliott said on the liberal network that Rhodes was attacked at 39th St. and Park Ave. on Sunday night while walking her dog, Simon.

Elliott, who said Rhodes lost several teeth in the attack, waxed about a possible conspiracy.

"Is this an attempt by the right-wing hate machine to silence one of our own?" he asked on the air, according to the Talking Radio blog. "Are we threatening them?"

Yeah,

How'd that happen ?

I mean she certainly deserves it.......

Yeah,

How'd that happen ?

I mean she certainly deserves it.......

There was a fair amount of speculation regarding what actually happened. The most reasonable seems to be she got shit faced and passed out face first into the pavement. She has a history of being quite the nasty drunk. Which is saying something considering how disagreeable she is sober.

Somewhere in America, there are hundreds of thousands of transgenders that can't find the correct restrooms to pee in.

Somewhere in America, there are hundreds of thousands of transgenders that can't find the correct restrooms to pee in.

All the shit going on in the world and they are worried about :

upload_2016-12-30_16-41-49.png

My preferred pronouns are "fuck me please", "fuck me hard" and "don't be gentle."

VIDEO: WHY LIBERALS STAGE FAKE HATE CRIMES
The rise of hoax hate crimes explained
Fake hate crimes staged by liberals are on the rise, and here’s why:

Before the BS is spewed , try actually listening to it maybe a light bulb might go off . Some still have hope.

More Fake News.

My preferred pronouns are "fuck me please", "fuck me hard" and "don't be gentle."
Liberal version: "bring the vaseline please" and "don't put it there" and "stop that, it hurts...a lot"

Forum List

Back