Why McGahn should (and probably will) adhere to the request and testify

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I'm sure that Trump's lawyers are happily racking up those billable hours and, iof they're smart, also know that they don't stand a chance in hell to keep McHahn from testifying....

Don McGahn can prove to be the "new" John Dean for this latest GOP corrupt administration.

First, let's dispel the silly idea that "executive privilege" can be applied by Trump.........Once McGahn testified under oath to Mueller, that "privilege" was voided.

Second, McGahn was WH counsel and NOT Trump personal lawyer with duties to defend the "office of the presidency" and NOT Trump.......a subtle difference but very apropos.

Third, McGahn is basically being called a liar by Trump.....and unless he's a wimp, he should voice his own version of events.

Fourth, McGahn is in a difficult spot.......He ALREADY testified before Mueller HIS version of events (and no one knows yet if he also had documents backing it up) and CANNOT change his testimony before the House committee otherwise he risks "perjury" to Mueller.

Fifth, the congressional sergeant-of arms has full jurisdiction to arrest and detain anyone who is in contempt of congress......and with heavy fines and prison time if the stooge Barr were to do his job, the lawyers' fees and the trashing of one's reputation would be a heavy price.

Finally, Trump is also in trouble because he "fired" McGahn's law firm in representing the presidency...and THAT could easily be viewed as retaliation to a government witness which os against the law.....

(BTW, this latest Trump infraction in firing the law firm may constitute a "white collar crime" whose statute of limitations is 10 years....which places Trump in jeopardy until 2029.....which, of course, by then he would be a private citizen..........unless he pulls a Mussolini on our country.)

I'm sure that Trump's lawyers are happily racking up those billable hours and, iof they're smart, also know that they don't stand a chance in hell to keep McHahn from testifying....

Don McGahn can prove to be the "new" John Dean for this latest GOP corrupt administration.

First, let's dispel the silly idea that "executive privilege" can be applied by Trump.........Once McGahn testified under oath to Mueller, that "privilege" was voided.

Second, McGahn was WH counsel and NOT Trump personal lawyer with duties to defend the "office of the presidency" and NOT Trump.......a subtle difference but very apropos.

Third, McGahn is basically being called a liar by Trump.....and unless he's a wimp, he should voice his own version of events.

Fourth, McGahn is in a difficult spot.......He ALREADY testified before Mueller HIS version of events (and no one knows yet if he also had documents backing it up) and CANNOT change his testimony before the House committee otherwise he risks "perjury" to Mueller.

Fifth, the congressional sergeant-of arms has full jurisdiction to arrest and detain anyone who is in contempt of congress......and with heavy fines and prison time if the stooge Barr were to do his job, the lawyers' fees and the trashing of one's reputation would be a heavy price.

Finally, Trump is also in trouble because he "fired" McGahn's law firm in representing the presidency...and THAT could easily be viewed as retaliation to a government witness which os against the law.....

(BTW, this latest Trump infraction in firing the law firm may constitute a "white collar crime" whose statute of limitations is 10 years....which places Trump in jeopardy until 2029.....which, of course, by then he would be a private citizen..........unless he pulls a Mussolini on our country.)

Damn, still listening to madcow I see. Trump waived privilege within the Executive Branch. NOT WITH CONGRESS. He is not obligated to give congress shit. Also McGhan resigned, he wasn't fired as WH counsel.

So feel free to spin the commie mslsd propaganda, no one is buying.

What would McGahn reveal that two years, over 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and a couple of dozen midnight raids couldn't come up with?

John Dean redux....How drearily droll.

Loser moonbats trying to relive the Watergate years....And they accuse everyone else of living in the past.

dumb-people1.jpg

• Banned
Damn, still listening to madcow I see. Trump waived privilege within the Executive Branch. NOT WITH CONGRESS. He is not obligated to give congress shit. Also McGhan resigned, he wasn't fired as WH counsel.

Well, ass kissing Tigger........how do you know that Maddow is not listening to me?.......And I'm happy that good minds may think together.

BUT, did you pull that little "new" interpretation of the executive privilege out of your striped ass??

Go read what the supreme court told Nixon about his attempts to prevent testimony before congress......

Now, I know you're one of my fans that follows me around responding to all my threads....>BUT, be better prepared next time

But, here, let me help you since your a bit slow.....

Nixon said that he did not have to give up these tapes because they were part of his "executive privilege." The Supreme Court did not agree with Nixon. The Supreme Court ruled that nobody is above the law and that presidents cannot use this idea to simply escape punishment.

• Banned
What would McGahn reveal that two years, over 2,000 subpoenas, 500 witnesses and a couple of dozen midnight raids couldn't come up with?

Gee.....who knows........But your orange fuckhead is FIGHTING like hell to keep him from testifying......Does your half brain "conclude" that the idiot-in-chief may have something that he doesn't want McGahn to openly REVEAL???

(BTW, READ the fucking report and even a nitwit like you would see that Barr's "interpretation" of Mueller's findings smack of Barr being firmly up Trump's ass........READ.....or have someone read it to you.....LOL).

I see you are still relying on propaganda. Trump waived immunity so Congress has a right to investigate it as a part of their oversight. Trump can fight it and maybe delay it until after the elections. However people will wonder what he is hiding and this could be a major issue. No one is buying your garbage.

Well, ass kissing Tigger........how do you know that Maddow is not listening to me?.......And I'm happy that good minds may think together.

BUT, did you pull that little "new" interpretation of the executive privilege out of your striped ass??

Go read what the supreme court told Nixon about his attempts to prevent testimony before congress......

Now, I know you're one of my fans that follows me around responding to all my threads....>BUT, be better prepared next time

But, here, let me help you since your a bit slow.....

Nixon said that he did not have to give up these tapes because they were part of his "executive privilege." The Supreme Court did not agree with Nixon. The Supreme Court ruled that nobody is above the law and that presidents cannot use this idea to simply escape punishment.
LMAO!

Anyone thinking they are a great mind because they think like madcow is pretty much an idiot.

John Dean redux....How drearily droll.

Loser moonbats trying to relive the Watergate years....And they accuse everyone else of living in the past.

View attachment 258080

Trump is making Nixon look honest by comparison.
Because he was the victim of democrat spying? I'm trying to figure out how this could be true when your party was the ones breaking into his campaign and yet you still think he's guilty of something.

You have any insight on how that's possible?

I see you are still relying on propaganda. Trump waived immunity so Congress has a right to investigate it as a part of their oversight. Trump can fight it and maybe delay it until after the elections. However people will wonder what he is hiding and this could be a major issue. No one is buying your garbage.

Of course, Trump and his lawyers can delay the process......BUT, not until the next election.......That may have been the case PRIOR to the SCOTUS decision on Nixon.......but now the proverbial "tigger" is out of the bag.

(BTW, did you know that the congressional sergeant of arms CAN arrest someone AND hand the individual over to the D.C. prosecutor and not directly to stooge-Barr.......thereby sowing more discord within the DOJ top heads and state/;oca; prosecutors.)

Wait, so it’s NOT Russia now?

Of course, Trump and his lawyers can delay the process......BUT, not until the next election.......That may have been the case PRIOR to the SCOTUS decision on Nixon.......but now the proverbial "tigger" is out of the bag.

(BTW, did you know that the congressional sergeant of arms CAN arrest someone AND hand the individual over to the D.C. prosecutor and not directly to stooge-Barr.......thereby sowing more discord within the DOJ top heads and state/;oca; prosecutors.)

Pie in the sky. They never did that to Eric Holder when he gave wetback narco’s guns that were used to kill cops. This is just another one of your wet dreams. It’s boring now.

when your party was the ones breaking into his campaign and yet you still think he's guilty of something.

Where the fucl do YOU get such bullshit???

Trump was repeatedly warned that Russians were meddling, and Trump HIRED the worst, corrupt bastards (page for example) who helped and encouraged the Russian meddling...

STOP listening to Hannity, nitwit.....and deal with the facts.....We are STILL a nation of laws and your "love" of your cult leader is not enough tp bring down our republica and hand it over to an orange fuckhead. (and you ass kissing morons.)

Tactically McGhan should refuse to testify and force the democrats into court to get a court order. Make them prove the need for each and every thing they want. Make them get a court order every time. Meanwhile proceed with the criminal probe.

Dude it won’t happen we are ignoring all subpoenas .. nothing you can do

Pie in the sky. They never did that to Eric Holder when he gave wetback narco’s guns that were used to kill cops. This is just another one of your wet dreams. It’s boring now.

You're such an ignorant and fucking idiot....that you're not worth my time.........Go have an enema....BYE-BYE....

Last edited:

You're such an ignorant and fucking idiot....that you're not with my time.........Go have an enema....BYE-BYE....

Lol, how do you type so fast one handed? And don’t the other hand get tired?

Forum List

Back