Why not Donnie ?

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Trump doubles down on Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' attack after Native American woman calls him 'offensive'

may as well piss off Native Americans too ..
Even was his vile self to Rubio who now like an obedient repub dog wants to speak for the dump at covention

And the donald wants little Marco to run for Senate again to. It's odd, Trump is supposed to be against these RINO types and all that but um, he keeps kissing their ass's. I do notice he keeps a wide distance from the "strong on the constitution" types though. Matter of fact, he avoids them like the plague. Matter of fact, Drumphf avoids the constitution like the plague.

Here is a dose of reality. You can't mathematically win an election without a substantial amount of support from these groups.

13102794_1385147534845649_5991077343034837653_n.jpg

And Hillary's are better?

Yes, she suffers from a voter nationwide lack of approval, but makes up for it with minority voters and women who Trump has pissed off.

But will they turn out for her to voice their displeasure at the voting booth, i.e. the only poll that matters?

electoral college votes decide the election not the popular vote .. keep up with that stupidity

Imagine if Trump pissed off all women voters this is what the electoral map would look like:

13124690_1380691855291217_1801813094291947971_n.png

You do realize that even at the worst, women will probably skew at most 60-40 to hillary?

Assuming that all women would not vote for trump is like using the Ideal Gas law to design an airplane.

I think the chart was created to demonstrate Donnie's continuing and daily assault on women. With 5 months to election day, he has a lot of time to perfect his dislike.

it's a meaningless chart, nothing more than a progressive masturbatory fantasy.

Sure it is, but does a better illustration exist for how much women dislike Trump?

Here is a dose of reality. You can't mathematically win an election without a substantial amount of support from these groups.

And Hillary's are better?

Yes, she suffers from a voter nationwide lack of approval, but makes up for it with minority voters and women who Trump has pissed off.

But will they turn out for her to voice their displeasure at the voting booth, i.e. the only poll that matters?

electoral college votes decide the election not the popular vote .. keep up with that stupidity

And how are electors chosen? Do you realize how utterly stupid and meaningless your supposed "retort" is?

Imagine if Trump pissed off all women voters this is what the electoral map would look like:

You do realize that even at the worst, women will probably skew at most 60-40 to hillary?

Assuming that all women would not vote for trump is like using the Ideal Gas law to design an airplane.

I think the chart was created to demonstrate Donnie's continuing and daily assault on women. With 5 months to election day, he has a lot of time to perfect his dislike.

Sure it is, but does a better illustration exist for how much women dislike Trump?

Again, it demonstrates an impossible situation, i.e. every single woman not voting for Trump.

Trump has plenty of female supporters.

Again, it demonstrates an impossible situation, i.e. every single woman not voting for Trump.

Yes, but not nearly enough.

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Trump doubles down on Elizabeth Warren 'Pocahontas' attack after Native American woman calls him 'offensive'

Actually he seems to be far better at offending progressive whites, who of course get to decide what is offensive to the various groups that they patronize.

and add the word "progressive or democratic" before each group up there if you want to be accurate.
He was a progressive white four years ago. LOL

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Yep, and yet ...

RCP Average 5/13 - 5/24 -- -- 43.8 42.8 Clinton +1.0
Rasmussen Reports 5/23 - 5/24 1000 LV 3.0 40 39 Clinton +1
ABC News/Wash Post 5/16 - 5/19 829 RV 3.5 44 46 Trump +2
NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 5/15 - 5/19 1000 RV 3.1 46 43 Clinton +3
FOX News 5/14 - 5/17 1021 RV 3.0 42 45 Trump +3
CBS News/NY Times 5/13 - 5/17 1109 RV 3.0 47 41 Clinton +6
All General Election: Trump vs. Clinton Polling Data

Which begs the question, Trump has been going out of his way to offend everybody he can and Clinton has been going out of her way to NOT offend anyone, how can the national polls possibly be this close?

Could it possibly be that both candidates suck ass ? :cool:

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Even was his vile self to Rubio who now like an obedient repub dog wants to speak for the dump at covention

And the donald wants little Marco to run for Senate again to. It's odd, Trump is supposed to be against these RINO types and all that but um, he keeps kissing their ass's. I do notice he keeps a wide distance from the "strong on the constitution" types though. Matter of fact, he avoids them like the plague. Matter of fact, Drumphf avoids the constitution like the plague.

Donnie has gone full blown RINO ever since he met with Paulie ... anti establishment politicians are no longer his claim to fame.... yet another about face on his supporters.

Yes, but not nearly enough.

According to who? Phone polls?

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Yep, and yet ...

Which begs the question, Trump has been going out of his way to offend everybody he can and Clinton has been going out of her way to NOT offend anyone, how can the national polls possibly be this close?

I hope you realize looking at polls before any one has a nomination is a worthless exercise.

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Actually he seems to be far better at offending progressive whites, who of course get to decide what is offensive to the various groups that they patronize.

and add the word "progressive or democratic" before each group up there if you want to be accurate.
He was a progressive white four years ago. LOL

And 4 years ago Hillary was against gay marriage. If its Hillary/Trump, consistency will have no place on either side of the election.

CBS so wants you to believe that. If it were true one would expect the crowds at his rallies to be white male only. There are as many women attending as there are men. Ask them who they will be voting for...
Trump 2016 ~ because I am a woman who hasn't been asked who I am voting for.

Sorry but people know what Clinton is all about and she might as well be a dude because the feminist were always going to vote left and she will not be pulling right-wing women or many independent women to her cause. These women already know the score with her and Hillary being a woman is not a real advantage to her. Anyone woman maybe but not Clinton. It is a joke for you lefties to pretend that this is not the case.

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Yep, and yet ...

I hope you realize looking at polls before any one has a nomination is a worthless exercise.

LOL, why is that? Do you have any data which would provide a better indicator of the probable outcome at this point? I mean other than asking that partisan lemming that stares back at you from within the mirror.

You've offended

Hispanics
Blacks
Muslims
Women

Yep, and yet ...

polls mean very little 6 months from any election ... Clinton is still splitting with Bern things will change this fall.

polls mean very little 6 months from any election ... Clinton is still splitting with Bern things will change this fall.
Yeah, yeah that's what all you politician worshiping, hyper-partisan assholes say, unless of course the polls indicate the outcome you desire then you morons just can't wait to crow about 'em.

Yeah moron palin and her idiot family are standing strong for repubs lol

Yeah moron palin and her idiot family are standing strong for repubs lol

Thank you for adding nothing to an already useless conversation.

Don't you have something to be micro-offended about somewhere?

Yeah, yeah that's what all you politician worshiping, hyper-partisan assholes say, unless of course the polls indicate the outcome you desire then you morons just can't wait to crow about 'em.

I have yet to praise any poll during this entire campaign season ... :finger3:

Forum List

Back