Why not give all Mexian citizens American citizenship?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Since they are going to come here anyways why not just say that anyone who is born in mexico is also an American citizen. It could be a good way to slowly annex it to the United States since proceeding generations would begin to see themselves as American citizens. Do you think they would tolerate their own government at that point and demand to become a part of the United States?

Since they are going to come here anyways why not just say that anyone who is born in mexico is also an American citizen. It could be a good way to slowly annex it to the United States since proceeding generations would begin to see themselves as American citizens. Do you think they would tolerate their own government at that point and demand to become a part of the United States?

Why not stop posting idiocy? What are you trying to prove, exactly? I'm confident the majority of posters here would be happy to stipulate to your bonafide idiocy,

why continue to try to make that argument?

Why would we want to annex Mexico?

I thought we should just short circuit the process and just declare all mexican citizens American citizens that way their illegal votes would be considered legal. We don't want to enforce the border so why not just bring the border to them?

What are you smoking that makes you think future generations would see themselves as Americans? The ones who come here LEGALLY don't even do that.
sure they do....i know a quite a few who went through the process and consider themselves Americans....in order to know this you would actually have to know 1 or 2...and with the attitude you display here towards others and yourself,i seriously doubt you know any.....

Why not stop posting idiocy? What are you trying to prove, exactly? I'm confident the majority of posters here would be happy to stipulate to your bonafide idiocy,

why continue to try to make that argument?
Are you serious? Just think about it for a second.

You are asking an idiot to cease from posting idiotic statements.

Impossible!

All this idiot is capable of posting is idiotic bullshit.

Why not? Because mexicans are worthless animals. Their country is screwed up, which causes them to come here, because they are screwed up. Hell, as it is, almost half of the channels on cable are Spanish language. Let them have their way, and it will probably end up being as the poster I will show. And the part that is still America will probably be officially written as is is shown.

Fag Poster.jpg

Last edited:
Because when you flood a modern, 1st-world country with 3rd-world, mentally defective savagery, you'll just get an even larger 3rd-world country. Feel-good liberals don't understand an absolute of human nature: that is, good influences DO NOT rub off on bad ones. Have you ever seen good food get BETTER if you mix it with moldy food? Of course not. Liberals will never understand that the stupidity and rotten values of 3rd-world countries (which they romanticize) are incompatible with the far more advanced 1st world. Third-world cultures are little more than animals who never had the brains or values to creature a modern, successful society.

The one thing that amazes me more than anything else about this topic is how proud the Mexican government is to do everything in their power to help "their people" escape their miserable shit hole of a country.

Why not? Because mexicans are worthless animals. Their country is screwed up, which causes them to come here, because they are screwed up. Hell, as it is, almost half of the channels on cable are Spanish language. Let them have their way, and it will probably end up being as the poster I will show. Ind the part that is still America will probably officially written as is is shown.

View attachment 76312
talk about worthless animals.....

sure they do....i know a quite a few who went through the process and consider themselves Americans....in order to know this you would actually have to know 1 or 2...and with the attitude you display here towards others and yourself,i seriously doubt you know any.....

I know and have known own plenty.... from Mexico, Columbia, Brazil, the Dominican Republic, etc.... very rarely do they acclimate to being Americans. They may be Mexicans, Columbiana, etc.... WHO LIVE IN AMERICA but they don't become AMERICANS.

The best example of this..... Copa America (a soccer tournament here in the US) starts next Friday. Watch how many of these folks fly their (supposedly) FORMER nation's colors on match day rather than wearing the Red White and Blue. This is why the USMNT will not play Mexico anywhere on US soil closers to the border than COLUMBUS, OHIO.

Well... I could think of one good reason. The biggest reason that the cartels OWN Mexico and access to the border with the U S is that the Mexican military and just about all the elected officials are in bed with the drug lords.

If for no other reason than to clean up the policing of Mexico and the smuggling of people and narcotics.

If we had the authority to tackle the bad guys South of our border it would be entirely possible to clean up that whole mess.

I've been in Mexico a lot and it is corrupt from top to bottom. I believe the citizens of Mexico would gladly have a dependable military that wouldn't rob them and take payoffs from the cartels. If we regulated their elections their society would be fair and much more honest in short order.

I'm not saying that Mexico's problems would be solved over night but just getting rid of most of the corruption and a free hand at access to the cartels would make our Southern states much more safe and there would be no need for a wall at all.

The vast majority of Mexicans living in their country are good people just trying to get by. I have no problem welcoming them into our sphere of influence.

North America would certainly be a lot safer for them and for us.

Last edited:
The one thing that amazes me more than anything else about this topic is how proud the Mexican government is to do everything in their power to help "their people" escape their miserable shit hole of a country.

There is more than one way to invade and conquer a country. Just ask a mexican. Also, in mexico they have the day of LaRaza. I can't be exactaly too sure what that's all about. There are also many mexicans here who are members of a group called LaRaza. Which means "The Race." Most other "latinos" here probably support it. I don't know what kind of mutt race their "LaRaza" is. Hell, even Spain itself was ruled by sand negros for hundreds of years. Which the population probably interbred with a lot. Is a "Mestizo" mutt supposed to be some "race?" I think what they might be doing is shoving a lot of their unwanted injins northward.

Last edited:

Well... I could think of one good reason. The biggest reason that the cartels OWN Mexico and access to the border with the U S is that the Mexican military and just about all the elected officials are in bed with the drug lords.

If for no other reason than to clean up the policing of Mexico and the smuggling of people and narcotics.

If we had the authority to tackle the bad guys South of our border it would be entirely possible to clean up that whole mess.

I've been in Mexico a lot and it is corrupt from top to bottom. I believe the citizens of Mexico would gladly have a dependable military that wouldn't rob them and take payoffs from the cartels. If we regulated their elections their society would be fair and much more honest in short order.

I'm not saying that Mexico's problems would be solved over night but just getting rid of most of the corruption and a free hand at access to the cartels would make our Southern states much more safe and there would be no need for a wall at all.

The vast majority of Mexicans living in their country are good people just trying to get by. I have no problem welcoming them into our sphere of influence.

North America would certainly be a lot safer for them and for us.

Even if the gringos did go and clean up their countries, and make them work well, they would only resent gringos for doing it. Because it would be hurtful to their pride that they couldn't do it themselves. Maybe what we need to do is implant everybody with a biometric chip that would keep track of them. But there is a 100% guaranteed all natural solution that wouldn't require that kind of intervention. Because about 98% of the time, you can tell if somebody is mexican or White just by looking at them. All that needs to be done is not allow the ones that look mexican into the U.S. All those problems then would be SOLVED!

Look at all the conservative totally not racist posts.

You say "racist" like it was a bad thing.

^Conservative.

Looking forward to hearing all the wingnuts either explain that you aren't a conservative or somehow you as a conservative are not a racist.

Most likely they will sit there and do nothing. While the real conservatives have been tagged as 'RINOs' for not being racist enough.

Forum List

Back