Why not just vote Trump out of office (the old-fashioned way)?

Is there any justifiable reason to impeach President Trump less than one year before the next election, especially with zero chance that the Senate would vote to convict? Why not let the voters decide whether to remove him from office?

The answer seems to me that the entire impeachment idea is nothing more than partisan political theater designed to help raise campaign contributions from loony left donors.

If I am wrong, please explain why an impeachment inquiry should begin at this time and why it will not set a terrible precedent for the future.
Because many have lost faith in the political process; that 2020 will be a repeat of 2016.

Is there any justifiable reason to impeach President Trump less than one year before the next election, especially with zero chance that the Senate would vote to convict? Why not let the voters decide whether to remove him from office?

The answer seems to me that the entire impeachment idea is nothing more than partisan political theater designed to help raise campaign contributions from loony left donors.

If I am wrong, please explain why an impeachment inquiry should begin at this time and why it will not set a terrible precedent for the future.
He won't be removed from office but an impeachment investigation with witnesses under oath may be able to bring out the facts. THEN the voters can decide based on facts and not allegations.
So let's impeach all presidents before reelection going forward, because there most certainly will be facts to be brought out by the impeachment process.

Yep, because all presidents Obstruct Justice and try to arm-twist countries with American foreign policy into opening investigations on their political opponents. :rolleyes:
Actually it was Joe Biden that did the arm twisting.......... of course there is nothing to see there.....impeach Trump if he merely suggests that there should be an investigation. Meanwhile millions are funneled to the Biden family through Joe's son.

I think the real question is why right before the election, the President of the United States made a secret call to a foreign government and asked them to investigate a political rival of his.

And then asked the Commie Chinese to investigate his political rival.

Maybe the reason to take action now is because the President is illegally trying to get foreign influence for the 2020 election?

Voting Trump out of office is of course preferable – Trump’s entire corrupt ‘administration’ needs to go.

Indeed, Pence is as bad as Trump, if not worse.

My concern about Pence is that he probably is an efficient enough of an administrator to actually get the agenda items done that Trump didn't have the attention span for.

He won't be removed from office but an impeachment investigation with witnesses under oath may be able to bring out the facts. THEN the voters can decide based on facts and not allegations.
So let's impeach all presidents before reelection going forward, because there most certainly will be facts to be brought out by the impeachment process.

Yep, because all presidents Obstruct Justice and try to arm-twist countries with American foreign policy into opening investigations on their political opponents. :rolleyes:
Actually it was Joe Biden that did the arm twisting.......... of course there is nothing to see there.....impeach Trump if he merely suggests that there should be an investigation. Meanwhile millions are funneled to the Biden family through Joe's son.

LOL while millions are funneled to the Trump family through Donald Trump.

Wouldn't you be saying same thing if Trump walked out in broad day light and shot someone??

“He was just self-defending! Why not let the voters decide next election!”

And in both cases my response would be - he abused his office and deserves no less than to be IMPEACHED AND REMOVED for his malfeasance to send a clear signal to all future Presidents to not even think about fucking around like this.

And if Republicans refuse to convict this swamper than Democrats will hold their nose to it in the next election.
Trump hasn't shot anyone.
Yet.

Wouldn't you be saying same thing if Trump walked out in broad day light and shot someone??

“He was just self-defending! Why not let the voters decide next election!”

And in both cases my response would be - he abused his office and deserves no less than to be IMPEACHED AND REMOVED for his malfeasance to send a clear signal to all future Presidents to not even think about fucking around like this.

And if Republicans refuse to convict this swamper than Democrats will hold their nose to it in the next election.
Trump hasn't shot anyone.
Yet.
Impeach him if he does.

That and the fact that they CAN'T vote Trump out of office! And so now they are hoping to change that with this continued defamation. Why do you think they control the media?

Why not hold a President accountable for criminal activity?

There’s no impeachment. This is the deep state’s last vestige as the cabal crumbles.

COVFEFE :)

Impeach Trump
Vote Republicans out of office

Win/Win

The left doesn't respect your choice nor the democratic process. Therefore, by hook or crook, they attempt to deny you of your chosen representative(s). Leftists believe that they alone should determine society's representatives and laws, as well as what ideas can be expressed.

Is that what you would be saying if Trump shot someone? Congress not respecting democratic process by removing him out of office for it?

They are pissing in their pants afraid of democracy.

Why do you think they hired felons to assault voters in 2016 and paid Russians for Kremlin Propaganda to rescue them from
Orange
Man
Bad!

The left doesn't respect your choice nor the democratic process. Therefore, by hook or crook, they attempt to deny you of your chosen representative(s). Leftists believe that they alone should determine society's representatives and laws, as well as what ideas can be expressed.

Is that what you would be saying if Trump shot someone? Congress not respecting democratic process by removing him out of office?
Shot someone? Holy Cow! What have I missed? :rolleyes-41:

Why? Because colluding with foreign powers to investigate and smear domestic political opponents must be punished severely?

Shot someone? Holy Cow! What have I missed? :rolleyes-41:

I had to click on "view ignored content" to see to whom you were responding. That guy's a clown. Too bad for you, as a moderator, you can't do the same.

Forum List

Back