Why not just vote Trump out of office (the old-fashioned way)?

Is there any justifiable reason to impeach President Trump less than one year before the next election, especially with zero chance that the Senate would vote to convict? Why not let the voters decide whether to remove him from office?

The answer seems to me that the entire impeachment idea is nothing more than partisan political theater designed to help raise campaign contributions from loony left donors.

If I am wrong, please explain why an impeachment inquiry should begin at this time and why it will not set a terrible precedent for the future.
He won't be removed from office but an impeachment investigation with witnesses under oath may be able to bring out the facts. THEN the voters can decide based on facts and not allegations.
So let's impeach all presidents before reelection going forward, because there most certainly will be facts to be brought out by the impeachment process.

Yep, because all presidents Obstruct Justice and try to arm-twist countries with American foreign policy into opening investigations on their political opponents. :rolleyes:
Those countries are more than happy to take your money.

The left doesn't respect your choice nor the democratic process. Therefore, by hook or crook, they attempt to deny you of your chosen representative(s). Leftists believe that they alone should determine society's representatives and laws, as well as what ideas can be expressed.

Is that what you would be saying if Trump shot someone? Congress not respecting democratic process by removing him out of office?
Shot someone? Holy Cow! What have I missed? :rolleyes-41:

can’t answer the question, can you?

The left doesn't respect your choice nor the democratic process. Therefore, by hook or crook, they attempt to deny you of your chosen representative(s). Leftists believe that they alone should determine society's representatives and laws, as well as what ideas can be expressed.

Is that what you would be saying if Trump shot someone? Congress not respecting democratic process by removing him out of office?

I don't answer stupid questions. They don't get stupider than yours.

Is there any justifiable reason to impeach President Trump less than one year before the next election, especially with zero chance that the Senate would vote to convict? Why not let the voters decide whether to remove him from office?

The answer seems to me that the entire impeachment idea is nothing more than partisan political theater designed to help raise campaign contributions from loony left donors.

If I am wrong, please explain why an impeachment inquiry should begin at this time and why it will not set a terrible precedent for the future.
He won't be removed from office but an impeachment investigation with witnesses under oath may be able to bring out the facts. THEN the voters can decide based on facts and not allegations.
So let's impeach all presidents before reelection going forward, because there most certainly will be facts to be brought out by the impeachment process.

Yep, because all presidents Obstruct Justice and try to arm-twist countries with American foreign policy into opening investigations on their political opponents. :rolleyes:
Don’t you mean arm twist with caches of cash? Ie Iran.

Don’t you mean arm twist with caches of cash? Ie Iran.

Seriously??? You think arm twisitng Iran with their own money to halt their nuclear programs is something like extorting political compaign favors?

You can't. So

stfu_mug-r31c954a81afb424795efee604595555d_x7jg5_8byvr_307.jpg

Trump abused the powers of his office to commit gross malfeasance and it is a Congressional duty to exercise their Constitutional power to hold the President accountable for high crimes and misdameanors - the impeachment.

It's true for what Trump actually did and it's true if he would shoot someone.

Last edited:

i hope it does set a precedent...anytime you single out the son of a political rival and withhold Congress approved aid as leverage in the future...impeach that POTUS

i hope it does set a precedent...anytime you single out the son of a political rival and withhold Congress approved aid as leverage in the future...impeach that POTUS

Lets not forget how Trump got a muligan on soliciting campaigning help from Russians and 10 possible counts of Obstructing Justice, including pressuing FBI Director to squash investigation of Trump's admin member.

You can't. So

stfu_mug-r31c954a81afb424795efee604595555d_x7jg5_8byvr_307.jpg

Trump abused the powers of his office to commit gross malfeasance and it is a Congressional duty to exercise their Constitutional power to hold the President accountable for high crimes and misdameanors - the impeachment.

It's true for what Trump actually did and it's true if he would shoot someone.
how-about-rooting-for-america-for-a-change-you-commie-43918267.png

The same question could be asked why repubs tried to impeach Clinton

Clinton was already on his 2nd term and if they had succeeded then Gore would have been president

And it was just about lying about sex so why bother with it

but they did it anyway and now the tables are turned

Trump was the one who dictated the time schedule. It was Trump who used his office for a flagrant abuse of power. It was Trump who had Giuliani pressuring Ukraine to open a investigation of a political rival which culminated in the phone call. This was such a flagrant abuse of power that opening a impeachment inquiry was the right thing to do. Republicans had no problem impeaching Clinton even though there was zero chance the Senate would vote to convict. The November TIPP/IBD poll shows support for a impeachment inquiry rising to 61%.

'Why not just vote Trump out of office (the old-fashioned way)?'

Dems / snowflakes know they don't have a ... well.... a snowflake's chance in hell ... of doing so.

:p

Why are Trump and the Republicans trying to smear Biden if they have no chance.

The same question could be asked why repubs tried to impeach Clinton

Clinton was already on his 2nd term and if they had succeeded then Gore would have been president

And it was just about lying about sex so why bother with it

but they did it anyway and now the tables are turned
Are you stupid or just 20byears old?.... 20 years ago we still were a people that believed in LAW. which Blow Job broke by lying under oath!....Today lying under oath, for a DemonRAT is a RIGHT OF PASSAGE in order to be accepted into their subversive cult!

Forum List

Back