🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why Obama refuses the label: "Islamist fanatics"

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
The position of president of the U.S. carries with it the severe responsibility of avoiding emotional outbursts that can make a situation much worse. For all my criticism of GWB, I did admire him for not falling into the labeling trap so much flaunted by Trump and his pissed-off supporters.

NO ONE can ever defeat radical Islamists (note that I can say it, but a US president should not) than other, moderate, sane, SECULAR Muslims and their governments.

To his credit, Bush moderated his remarks after 9-11 to curb the emotions by our citizens to be objective about the attack on us, and not rush us into a religious war. There are almost 2 billion Muslims on our planet and to link all the sins of a fanatical fringe to ALL who follow that faith, borders on insanity. We could never win a "war" based on our versus their ideology.

We NEED Muslims to help us eradicate the fanaticism of a relative few of the same (but misguided and misinterpreted) faith.

Of all the many reasons to prevent a demagogue like Trump to ever step into the presidency, the fact that Trump is just an unprepared, ego-driven charlatan who could land us into a religious world war, is primary.

Obama is absolutely correct...The use of the label of "radical Islamist" resolves NOTHING and only exacerbates the division among those we sorely need to mitigate the current discord.

yea, because being "Presidential" is something our dumbfuck in chief focuses on.
OMFG you have got to be kidding me!

Why Obama refuses the label: "Islamist fanatics"

future-must-not-belong-to-those-who-slander-prophet-islam-mohammad-barack-hussein-obama-muslim-450x281.jpg

20130513-141719.jpg

Patsy.jpg

Nakoula has been identified as a key figure behind Innocence of Muslims, an anti-Islamic video posted on YouTube that disparages Islam's prophet Muhammad, and that has been blamed for sparking demonstrations and riots in the Middle East, North Africa. On 27 September 2012, U.S. federal authorities stated that Nakoula had been arrested in Los Angeles and charged violating terms of his probation. Prosecutors stated that the violations included making false statements regarding his role in the film and his use of the alias "Sam Bacile".

Hussein Obama is a domestic terrorist when he take Americans guns and allow his Muslim terrorist friends to shoot us and our children. So, Hussein Obama put Homeland Security in charge to put Americans on terrorist watch list instead of his ISIS buddies? Hussein Obama has lived up to his Muslim name and served his Jihad brotherhood cause. A black man with a Muslim name that hates America. Hussein is a Trojan horse for radical Islam.

Jeremiah+Wright,+God+Damn,+America.jpg

Last edited:
Why do the far right unAmerican activists opposed the term "radical jihadism"?

Because the word 'Jihad' has nothing to do with what they're doing. Islamic Terrorist is actually accurate.
You are wrong, so go hoe your row. :lol:
You must be trolling, but I'll explain anyway. Jihad is an Islamic term, referring to their duty to maintain their belief. The Quran actually states that Muslims are not supposed to fight non-believers except to defend themselves, and that when given the opportunity, they are supposed to bring them to safety. What they're doing isn't Jihad, it's undermining their own religion.

The position of president of the U.S. carries with it the severe responsibility of avoiding emotional outbursts that can make a situation much worse. For all my criticism of GWB, I did admire him for not falling into the labeling trap so much flaunted by Trump and his pissed-off supporters.

NO ONE can ever defeat radical Islamists (note that I can say it, but a US president should not) than other, moderate, sane, SECULAR Muslims and their governments.

To his credit, Bush moderated his remarks after 9-11 to curb the emotions by our citizens to be objective about the attack on us, and not rush us into a religious war. There are almost 2 billion Muslims on our planet and to link all the sins of a fanatical fringe to ALL who follow that faith, borders on insanity. We could never win a "war" based on our versus their ideology.

We NEED Muslims to help us eradicate the fanaticism of a relative few of the same (but misguided and misinterpreted) faith.

Of all the many reasons to prevent a demagogue like Trump to ever step into the presidency, the fact that Trump is just an unprepared, ego-driven charlatan who could land us into a religious world war, is primary.

Obama is absolutely correct...The use of the label of "radical Islamist" resolves NOTHING and only exacerbates the division among those we sorely need to mitigate the current discord.

Obama knows that there is a HISTORICAL BASIS for the Muslims' anti-american animosity.

Obama knows that he is contributing to the US vs Islam war by helping Israel destroy Syria,

Fuck you and your dear leader, why is it you assholes have no problem labeling just about anything radical, except Muslims? You hypocritical shits deserve a flogging in the public square. How's that for radical, bitch.

He has a use...he's my punching bag. I schooled him yesterday when he tried to pawn off Muslim is a race. Man did he whine

Only an idiot would presume that I would not know that Muslim does not imply race.....
What you forget to mention is that I labeled you BOTH an anti-Muslim idiot AND a racist to boot.

There Sassy....I took the bait for you to carry on with your stupid remarks. LOL

Obama knows that he is contributing to the US vs Islam war by helping Israel destroy Syria,

If you had more brain cells, you'd know that you are actually DISAGREEING with all your fellow morons that Obama is actually ANTI-Muslim, with that stupid statement above.

As the leader of the free world, the president has a responsibility to be honest and call out what this is.
This is Islamic extremism, and we shouldn't be going out of our wy to avoid publicly admitting it.

Because the word 'Jihad' has nothing to do with what they're doing. Islamic Terrorist is actually accurate.
You are wrong, so go hoe your row. :lol:
You must be trolling, but I'll explain anyway. Jihad is an Islamic term, referring to their duty to maintain their belief. The Quran actually states that Muslims are not supposed to fight non-believers except to defend themselves, and that when given the opportunity, they are supposed to bring them to safety. What they're doing isn't Jihad, it's undermining their own religion.
FYI...it's not Trolling to address the topic of the thread...however it IS Trolling to just do a personal attack on another poster without discussing the topic which is the labeling of Islamic fanatics.

As the leader of the free world, the president has a responsibility to be honest and call out what this is.
This is Islamic extremism, and we shouldn't be going out of our wy to avoid publicly admitting it.

To offend an ENTIRE religion is suicidal....Sane people know this....Morons....not so much.

If you had more brain cells, you'd know that you are actually DISAGREEING with all your fellow morons that Obama is actually ANTI-Muslim, with that stupid statement above.

I STAND BY MY STATEMENTS

Obama knows that there is a HISTORICAL BASIS for the Muslims' anti-american animosity.

Obama knows that he is contributing to the US vs Islam war by helping Israel destroy Syria

Fuck you and your dear leader, why is it you assholes have no problem labeling just about anything radical, except Muslims? You hypocritical shits deserve a flogging in the public square. How's that for radical, bitch.
This is YOUR fantasy strawman.

Forum List

Back