Why Oh Why Would Obama Do This?

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
:dunno:

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs

Itā€™s a significant development that has been all but ignored by the Mainstream Media.
Former president Barack Obama quietly initiated a non-disclosure request to the National Archives regarding any and all items related to Joe Biden and Ukraine during Mr. Bidenā€™s time as vice president.
Which of course begs the question of what both Obama and Biden are now hoping to hide as the Deep State walls appear to be crumbling amidst the stunning revelations surrounding the General Flynn case which appears to be implicating a number of former top-ranking Obama officials in an attempted coup of the Trump administration.

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs - DCWhispers.com to-national-archives-to-not-release-biden-ukraine-docs/

Barr2.jpg

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs

Itā€™s a significant development that has been all but ignored by the Mainstream Media.
Former president Barack Obama quietly initiated a non-disclosure request to the National Archives regarding any and all items related to Joe Biden and Ukraine during Mr. Bidenā€™s time as vice president.
Which of course begs the question of what both Obama and Biden are now hoping to hide as the Deep State walls appear to be crumbling amidst the stunning revelations surrounding the General Flynn case which appears to be implicating a number of former top-ranking Obama officials in an attempted coup of the Trump administration.

BREAKING: Barack Obama Sends Formal Request To National Archives To NOT Release Biden-Ukraine Docs - DCWhispers.com to-national-archives-to-not-release-biden-ukraine-docs/
He's a traitor like all democrats.

I'm not uncomfortably with it. I just wouldnt use it to wipe my ass let alone as the basis of some claim.
Obama did write a letter to the National Archives objecting strenuously to the release, but he allowed it anyway. This one is from CNN. Buzzfeed broke it; it was in all the usual political reporting media.

Writing to the National Archives and Records Administration -- which maintains presidential records -- Obama's office specifically said that a request from Republican Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa seeking administration documents related to Ukraine was improper. The letter was first reported by BuzzFeed.
"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."

I'm not uncomfortably with it. I just wouldnt use it to wipe my ass let alone as the basis of some claim.
Obama did write a letter to the National Archives objecting strenuously to the release, but he allowed it anyway. This one is from CNN. Buzzfeed broke it; it was in all the usual political reporting media.

Writing to the National Archives and Records Administration -- which maintains presidential records -- Obama's office specifically said that a request from Republican Sens. Ron Johnson of Wisconsin and Chuck Grassley of Iowa seeking administration documents related to Ukraine was improper. The letter was first reported by BuzzFeed.
"The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13.
Obama's office went on to write that it will release the requested records but only "in the interest of countering the misinformation campaign underlying this request."
So it had nothing to do with Biden and his sexual assault case which is what the release was supposed to be about?

You got a real.source?

Welp, if you don't like my link...here are a few more...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b0137c-8f1d-11ea-a0bc-4e9ad4866d21_story.html

Obama's office privately assailed GOP investigation of Biden in March letter

Welp, if you don't like my link...here are a few more...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...b0137c-8f1d-11ea-a0bc-4e9ad4866d21_story.html

Obama's office privately assailed GOP investigation of Biden in March letter

Faux is just as bad.

Now is WAPO, CNN, and Fox not good enough either?
CNN is great. Faux no. I dont read WAPO so I dont know.

CNN

""The request for early release of presidential records in order to give credence to a Russian disinformation campaign -- one that has already been thoroughly investigated by a bipartisan congressional committee -- is without precedent," said the letter signed by Obama's records representative and dated March 13. "

So it had nothing to do with Biden and his sexual assault case which is what the release was supposed to be about?
Is that a joke?

Is that a joke?
No. I was thinking about the wrong request.

Forum List

Back