Why Oprah would be a better President than Trump

What has she succeeded at other than her show?
Her cable channel and magazines have bombed.

Globalist. LOL. If caring about people in other countries is a crime well then. LOL.

What has she done you ask? The media mogul is the first black woman to receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
She’s investing in future cheap labor.
She’s no humanitarian.

Globalist. LOL. If caring about people in other countries is a crime well then. LOL.

What has she done you ask? The media mogul is the first black woman to receive the Cecil B. DeMille Award.
She’s no humanitarian.
Another fine example of how Republicans don't really give a fuck about life once it's born. Or if it wasn't born in the USA. If it wasn't born here you don't give a fuck about it's quality of life right Christian?

She’s no humanitarian.
Now you hate cheap labor? Cheap labor is the foundation of Capitalism. It gets people working remember? Better a cheap job than no job at all. You must be experiencing Cognitive Dissonance.

She’s no humanitarian.
Another fine example of how Republicans don't really give a fuck about life once it's born. Or if it wasn't born in the USA. If it wasn't born here you don't give a fuck about it's quality of life right Christian?
I’m not Christian so thank you for paying attention to my posts on a continuing basis.
Your post indicates that it’s OK for Oprah to ridicule Americans and to seek out cheap labor and work them to death.
But it’s OK if it’s a Liberal who’s doing it.
You’re really an asshole.

She’s no humanitarian.
I’m not Christian so thank you for paying attention to my posts on a continuing basis.
Your post indicates that it’s OK for Oprah to ridicule Americans and to seek out cheap labor and work them to death.
I love the spin you and Rush put on shit. So funny. Let the slandering begin.

She’s no humanitarian.

I hope Sloppy Oprah wins. LOL. I wonder what nickname he will give her and what will he say about Stedmen?

She’s no humanitarian.
I love the spin you and Rush put on shit. So funny. Let the slandering begin.
What in God’s name are you blabbering about?

Her footprint is heavy on the earth......carbon that is......makes Gore look like an amateur.

Oprah Winfrey: Started the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa, a boarding school for poverty-stricken girls
Again we do not need another president who put other countries before the United States. She could have used that money to help poor girls in the States first.
This is what Trump means by America First.

Any discussion of oprah is a joke to begin with. She can run on a platform of war on cops and the me too flu.

Trump's only claim to ability to lead are his claims to business success.

But by any measure- Oprah Winfrey is a more accomplished business leader than Donald Trump- and certainly has a better temperament, and a proven record of working for others- rather than just her own wealth or self promotion.

Donald Trump- 'self made' Billionaire whose daddy paid for college, gave him a million dollar in seed money, hired him as President of the family corporation, and guaranteed his son's business loans.
Oprah Winfrey- actual self made Billionaire- came from a poor family, went to college on a scholarship, and went from being a local news announcer to talk show personality to publisher and producer.

Donald Trump: Declared business banktruptcies three times
Oprah Winfrey: No business bankruptcies

Donald Trump: Started the defunct Trump University- being sued in three states- with the AG of New York calling it fraudulant
Oprah Winfrey: Started the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in South Africa, a boarding school for poverty-stricken girls

Oprah Winfrey would be the unifier that Donald Trump can only pretend he would be.

And certainly she is as, or more qualified than Donald Trump.

Oh wait- she didn't 'fight her own personal Vietnam' by risking STD's like Trump did.....
Why didn’t she run then?

She is worth 3 billion dollars- apparently she has succeeded. Like Trump she is a brand.

She has her own network
Oprah Winfrey Network (U.S. TV channel) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
O Magazine has a circulation of 2,395,000

She has published books, magazines- has a successful website- and had a more successful TV show than Donald Trump.
Yep , so? Trump had history for politics

Forum List

Back