Why Pardon Arpaio?

It infuriates the left loons. Good enough for me
Chalk one up for the "shoot someone in broad daylight" demographic.

Meh, nobody gives two shit what you blabber about, since that BS when you called yourself a republican then doubled down on being a conservative you're a fcking joke
You just made it clear that you don't care if someone violates the law as long as they are on your side!

Now you're triggered for being called on it. :lol:

The person who violated the laws of this land was obummer, and the judges who allowed him to get away with it. Arpaio was ENFORCING the laws of this land. Learn of what you speak clown boy.

Simple enough question.

What's makes his circumstance sufficiently unique that it is in the best interests of justice for the president to unilaterally step in and subvert the system and legal process that convicted him?
Because the system and legal process no longer serve the cause of justice.

So apparently we should empanel a contingent of RWnuts on the internet to decide what is or isn't justice?

Simple enough question.

What's makes his circumstance sufficiently unique that it is in the best interests of justice for the president to unilaterally step in and subvert the system and legal process that convicted him?

So apparently we should empanel a contingent of RWnuts on the internet to decide what is or isn't justice?
That would certainly be more in line with reality.

I'm guessing Trump wishes someone could have pardoned him from that $23,000,000 he had to pay to settle his liability in the Trump University con game .

I'm guessing Trump wishes someone could have pardoned him from that $23,000,000 he had to pay to settle his liability in the Trump University con game .
What does this have to do with whether or not SJ gets pardoned or not?

What does this have to do with whether or not SJ gets pardoned or not?

It goes to the lack of integrity of the man you deem worthy of making an honest and fair decision on Arpaio's fate.

Simple enough question.

Oh I know the answer to his one ...

He's vile, racist, has gotten away with treating human being like he's the foreman on a southern plantation cracking a whip on their backs, raping young women, tearing families to shreds and, of course, just like the RWNJ alt right assholes here, always pretending to be a fucking christian.

Anyone who doubts this only has to look at the records.

And the stinking, sub- human RWNJ traitors are all for it.

Their god must be so proud.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Trump is almost totally dependent on a faction of his cult for support. A pardon for the racist sheriff is red meat for the racist faction.
Keeping illegals out is not racism. He was doing his job. He will be pardoned. Illegals will stay out, Trump will MAGA.
He was not doing his job. Part of his job was to follow the court's order. He broke the law, plain and simple. A pardon will overrule a court decision. It is an act of the Executive Branch nullifying an act of the Judicial Branch.

In the years I lived there, I never knew of him doing his job.

People really should read court records. Arpaio is proud of being kkk and of rape, molestation , beatings and a whole lot more kinds of torture.

The lying cheeto and the trumpkins love this shit.

Simple enough question.

Sure? Who cares really. Not like the sheriffs going to jail. Just politics theatre.

Trump is almost totally dependent on a faction of his cult for support. A pardon for the racist sheriff is red meat for the racist faction.
Keeping illegals out is not racism. He was doing his job. He will be pardoned. Illegals will stay out, Trump will MAGA.
He was not doing his job. Part of his job was to follow the court's order. He broke the law, plain and simple. A pardon will overrule a court decision. It is an act of the Executive Branch nullifying an act of the Judicial Branch.

In the years I lived there, I never knew of him doing his job.

People really should read court records. Arpaio is proud of being kkk and of rape, molestation , beatings and a whole lot more kinds of torture.

The lying cheeto and the trumpkins love this shit.

Wait, you are saying he is into rape, KKK and molestation?

lol, I've gotten just about as many intelligent, substantive responses as I expected, aka Zero.

Your problem is you're not intelligent enough to understand when you do get one. That's the problem when you're a moron. The sheriff was doing the job that obummer refused to do. obummer despised him for it and engineered a Kafkaesque "trial" to eliminate a enemy. Idiot's, like you, applaud the indefensible because in addition to being a complete moron, you actually like when the laws of this land are abused to attack those you don't like.

You and all of your ilk are the scum of the earth.

Simple enough question.

You'll never see justice with slimy kkk Arpaio.

But, that's why you like him.

If RWNJ had any integrity they would admit that but then they wouldn't becRWNJs.

C'mon, you all know this is true.

Simple enough question.

You'll never see justice with slimy kkk Arpaio.

But, that's why you like him.

If RWNJ had any integrity they would admit that but then they wouldn't becRWNJs.

C'mon, you all know this is true.

We all know he was doing his job and headed up an investigation into Obama being legal or not, so jughead got some crooked judge to take him down.

Simple enough question.

No, I just want my justice dispensed by my peers.

Forum List

Back