Why Perry Can't Win

Actually, the bible has been the excuse for some of the worst behavior in human history.

BibleWarningLabel.png

As has radical secularism.........
Can you say Mao? Stalin? :lol:

NOt even comparable. Stalin and Mao were the result of nations losing their minds after years of war. Before Mao started killing people, China had been at civil war and being invaded for 20 years. Life became cheap at that point, especially in that culture.

If you want to talk about mass slaughter, Chinese history is full of it. Read about the Taiping Rebellion of the 19th century some time. 20 million people killed with less advanced technology because some loon thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ and the Q'ing Dynasty fought a 20 year war to wipe them out. The Lushan Rebellion of the sixth century may have killed as many as 33 million. The Mongol conquest killed some 30-60 million.

True, modern slaughters have been worse, but more because of technology than intent

Completely comparable, not even a good deflection on you part. Oh and you have both Mao and Stalin pegged wrong but considering the vast majority of the insane tripe you posted thus far, I fully expect it. :lol:

Like I said, Uncle Tom's Cabin propaganda. You have fallen for propaganda that is 150 years old.
Merely repeating something doesn't make it true. It makes you a gibbering idiot.
Can you not construct a better argument against slavery than a) I said so, and b) Jesus, whom I don't believe in, said so too?

Question, would you sell your daughter into slavery tomorrow if someone made a good enough offer on her? The bible says you can.. (Exodus 21 : 7)

Of course not. You'd never do that. (At least I hope you wouldn't.)

So why would it be okay to do that to someone else's son or daughter?

Your plan, Post horrible pictures, crazy opinions to evoke an emotional response. Very left wing radical of you.

There were slaves in the time of Jesus. I don't recall Jesus preaching for freeing slaves. Do you?
Your account of slavery in this country is colored by Uncle Tom's Cabin type literature. The reality is slaves, being valuable property, were seldom mistreated.

If the best argument you can make is based on a book you don't believe in then you aren't very persuasive.

Actually, my view is colored by HISTORY. You know, like THIS GUY.

V9000145-Whipped_slave,_USA,_1863-SPL.jpg

And your right, Jesus didn't preach to free the slaves. But he did say we should treat each other the way we'd want to be treated.

The very notion of human beings as property is unacceptable, but you come off like one of these confederate apologists trying to do so.

With over 4 million slaves in America during the time that image was taken you should be able to find more to show that slaveary was all about mistreating slaves, beat'em in the morning before they go to the field beat'em while their in the fields beat before they eat they scraps from the masters table, beat'em before they go to sleep and beat'em just because you can. Come on show all the images you can find. You should be able to find some more with all the slaves where in America at the time.

Completely comparable, not even a good deflection on you part. Oh and you have both Mao and Stalin pegged wrong but considering the vast majority of the insane tripe you posted thus far, I fully expect it. :lol:

Whatever, guy. This is a tired ass argument and at least you weren't lazy enough to try to lump Hitler in with the alledged "atheists" like Rabbi did.

But it's still tiresome to try to write off 2000 years of Christian Cruelty with "Well, there were some mean Atheists, too!"

Stalin only gets tossed into the "Millions" figure because they had a really bad famine in the Ukraine. Sorry, you can make the argument that communist ineptitude caused that, but it doesn't fall into the same category of Hitler slaughtering millions while his troops wore "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles..

As has radical secularism.........
Can you say Mao? Stalin? :lol:

NOt even comparable. Stalin and Mao were the result of nations losing their minds after years of war. Before Mao started killing people, China had been at civil war and being invaded for 20 years. Life became cheap at that point, especially in that culture.

If you want to talk about mass slaughter, Chinese history is full of it. Read about the Taiping Rebellion of the 19th century some time. 20 million people killed with less advanced technology because some loon thought he was the brother of Jesus Christ and the Q'ing Dynasty fought a 20 year war to wipe them out. The Lushan Rebellion of the sixth century may have killed as many as 33 million. The Mongol conquest killed some 30-60 million.

True, modern slaughters have been worse, but more because of technology than intent

Now you are "guy" to. Better watch out or he will stop being "nice".

I really don't understand what slavery has to do with Perry's electability.

This thing went off the rails a long time ago...

What I hate about people who are further right than me, is they are usually completely bonkers...

The ironic thing is, I see Perry as probably the best guy for the job right now. But having people like Rabbid and Dumson talking about how slavery was a good thing because the bible says so isn't going to help make that case.

Whatever, guy. This is a tired ass argument and at least you weren't lazy enough to try to lump Hitler in with the alledged "atheists" like Rabbi did.

But it's still tiresome to try to write off 2000 years of Christian Cruelty with "Well, there were some mean Atheists, too!"

Stalin only gets tossed into the "Millions" figure because they had a really bad famine in the Ukraine. Sorry, you can make the argument that communist ineptitude caused that, but it doesn't fall into the same category of Hitler slaughtering millions while his troops wore "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles..

Ok, we get it.... you hate Christians and think Stalin got a bad rap because of some pesky famine that wiped out a mere 20,000,000 (give or take another 10,000,000)

:eek:

I really don't understand what slavery has to do with Perry's electability.

This thing went off the rails a long time ago...

What I hate about people who are further right than me, is they are usually completely bonkers...

The ironic thing is, I see Perry as probably the best guy for the job right now. But having people like Rabbid and Dumson talking about how slavery was a good thing because the bible says so isn't going to help make that case.

Smart boy. Got off it, but you derailed the thread with your anti Mormon comments. I posted that in another post when you asked. Pretty cowardly to blame others.

Since when did I try to "write off 2000 years of Christian Cruelty"? Ohhhh, in your defend your position while trying to make everyone opposed to or questioning you look bad geared mind. Got it.
icon14.gif

Only because they had a real bad famine int the Ukraine????!!!!!!!!! Communist ineptitude?????!!!!!!!! Damn are you one uninformed solipsist!!!!!! :lmao:
Oh and the "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles were there long before Hitler took power. :cuckoo:

Since when did I try to "write off 2000 years of Christian Cruelty"? Ohhhh, in your defend your position while trying to make everyone opposed to or questioning you look bad geared mind. Got it.
icon14.gif

Only because they had a real bad famine int the Ukraine????!!!!!!!!! Communist ineptitude?????!!!!!!!! Damn are you one uninformed solipsist!!!!!! :lmao:
Oh and the "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles were there long before Hitler took power. :cuckoo:

Yeah, like from the German unification of the 1800's.

icon14.gif

Oh and the "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles were there long before Hitler took power.

Uh, guy, most stories about Stalin Purges are Cold War propaganda. Not to say Stalin wans't a prick because he was. But talk to Russians about Stalin. A recent poll found him to be the third most admired figure in Russian History.

As for the Belt Buckles, the point is, clowns who try to claim Hitler was some atheist forget that the churches in Germany supported him enthusiastically and he peppered his speeches with religion. Hitler did what he did because 80 million Christian Germans didn't say "No, the bible says that's wrong".

Who the hell said slavery was a good thing?

WTF?????????

Rabbi and BigRebNC, apparently. Who knew?

You are a fucking liar, I have never said slavry was a good thing. You on the other hand seem to think slaves were beat on a daily bases, which would be incoorect. Since yoiu like using images to prove your point I am still waiting on more images from you where slaves had whip marks on their back. With over 4 million slaves should should be able to find a boat load of images.

Who the hell said slavery was a good thing?

WTF?????????

Rabbi and BigRebNC, apparently. Who knew?

You are a fucking liar, I have never said slavry was a good thing. You on the other hand seem to think slaves were beat on a daily bases, which would be incoorect. Since yoiu like using images to prove your point I am still waiting on more images from you where slaves had whip marks on their back. With over 4 million slaves should should be able to find a boat load of images.

And that the Bible says its ok. Any clown with half a brain knows that anything can be taken out of context from any book on the planet to back your point of view. This pseudo intellectual knows all about using other peoples words.

icon14.gif

Oh and the "Gott Mit Uns" belt buckles were there long before Hitler took power.

Uh, guy, most stories about Stalin Purges are Cold War propaganda. Not to say Stalin wans't a prick because he was. But talk to Russians about Stalin. A recent poll found him to be the third most admired figure in Russian History.

As for the Belt Buckles, the point is, clowns who try to claim Hitler was some atheist forget that the churches in Germany supported him enthusiastically and he peppered his speeches with religion. Hitler did what he did because 80 million Christian Germans didn't say "No, the bible says that's wrong".

Typical revisionist crap. Not to mention tossing in the totally unrelated and sociologically uninformed bull shit poll about the Russian mindset. Do you have about 2 years to take the classes and read some of the source material I had the opportunity to study? I think I might be able to condense 10 + years of study into the time allotted as long as I can keep it at your grade school level.

Forum List

Back