Why Perry Can't Win

Typical revisionist crap. Not to mention tossing in the totally unrelated and sociologically uninformed bull shit poll about the Russian mindset. Do you have about 2 years to take the classes and read some of the source material I had the opportunity to study? I think I might be able to condense 10 + years of study into the time allotted as long as I can keep it at your grade school level.

HOnestly, if you wasted 10 years on Russian Studies, that's kind of pathetic.

Point being, Russians aren't all that upset about what Stalin did. Not sure why you are, other than you need a bad atheist to make up for the bad Christians.

Who the hell said slavery was a good thing?

WTF?????????

Rabbi and BigRebNC, apparently. Who knew?

You are a fucking liar, I have never said slavry was a good thing. You on the other hand seem to think slaves were beat on a daily bases, which would be incoorect. Since yoiu like using images to prove your point I am still waiting on more images from you where slaves had whip marks on their back. With over 4 million slaves should should be able to find a boat load of images.

Given that photography was a difficult and expensive process prior to 1860 or so, not really.

And given the other crazy stuff you've said, like it was the fault of that father of the little girl who got shot for not protecting her, not idiotic laws that let crazy people buy guns, arguing with you is kind of a useless excercise.

And that the Bible says its ok. Any clown with half a brain knows that anything can be taken out of context from any book on the planet to back your point of view. This pseudo intellectual knows all about using other peoples words.

Exodus 21:2
If thou buy an Hebrew servant....

Exodus 21:7
If a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant....

Exodus 21:20-21
And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

Exodus 22:3
If he have nothing, then he shall be sold for his theft.

Leviticus 22:11
If the priest buy any soul with his money....

Leviticus 25:39
And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee....

Leviticus 25:44-46
Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Ephesians 6:5
Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Colossians 3:22
Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

1 Timothy 6:1
Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.

Titus 2:9-10
Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

1 Peter 2:18
Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Sorry to Google Foo you, man, but you really aren't worth the time for anything else.

And that the Bible says its ok. Any clown with half a brain knows that anything can be taken out of context from any book on the planet to back your point of view. This pseudo intellectual knows all about using other peoples words.

And if a man smite his servant, or his maid, with a rod, and he die under his hand; he shall be surely punished. Notwithstanding, if he continue a day or two, he shall not be punished: for he is his money.

And if thy brother that dwelleth by thee be waxen poor, and be sold unto thee....

Both thy bondmen, and thy bondmaids, which thou shalt have, shall be of the heathen that are round about you; of them shall ye buy bondmen and bondmaids. Moreover of the children of the strangers that do sojourn among you, of them shall ye buy, and of their families that are with you, which they begat in your land: and they shall be your possession. And ye shall take them as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit them for a possession; they shall be your bondmen for ever.

Servants, be obedient to them that are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in singleness of your heart, as unto Christ.

Servants, obey in all things your masters according to the flesh; not with eyeservice, as menpleasers; but in singleness of heart, fearing God.

Let as many servants as are under the yoke count their own masters worthy of all honour, that the name of God and his doctrine be not blasphemed.

Exhort servants to be obedient unto their own masters, and to please them well in all things; not answering again; Not purloining, but shewing all good fidelity; that they may adorn the doctrine of God our Saviour in all things.

Servants, be subject to your masters with all fear; not only to the good and gentle, but also to the froward.

Sorry to Google Foo you, man, but you really aren't worth the time for anything else.

You spent plenty of time in two threads on me. And no matter how stupid you think I am, it does not change the fact that you stole your life story from a movie and comedian. What a loser.:anj_stfu:

Uh, guy, most stories about Stalin Purges are Cold War propaganda. Not to say Stalin wans't a prick because he was. But talk to Russians about Stalin. A recent poll found him to be the third most admired figure in Russian History.

It's not revisionist propaganda.

The reason why Russians rate him highly is because they aren't - or weren't - taught about his crimes. I have good friends who were born and raised in Russia who emigrated to America over the past decade, and I've brought this subject up with them. They were never taught that Stalin did bad things. That's why he his highly thought of.

You are a fucking liar, I have never said slavry was a good thing. You on the other hand seem to think slaves were beat on a daily bases, which would be incoorect. Since yoiu like using images to prove your point I am still waiting on more images from you where slaves had whip marks on their back. With over 4 million slaves should should be able to find a boat load of images.

Given that photography was a difficult and expensive process prior to 1860 or so, not really.

And given the other crazy stuff you've said, like it was the fault of that father of the little girl who got shot for not protecting her, not idiotic laws that let crazy people buy guns, arguing with you is kind of a useless excercise.

OH SHIT COME ON THE ABOLISTIONIST WOULD HAVE IT DONE IF JUST FOR PROPANDA
I am sure you can produce some other than your uncle tom teaching. Oh and Stowe never went south to see for herself before she wrote uncle toms cabin.

Yeah Ol' Reb gave me a laugh with that too. What? Does he think one of the slaves whipped out their cell phone and snapped off a few shots? A video mabye? Then uploaded it to YeOldeYouTube.com? LOL

So since there are not a lot of photos, slaves were never whipped? And lemme guess: George Washington never abused his slaves!

Jeez you'd have to have a Confederate flag hanging somewhere to be that stup... oh wait.

The reason why Russians rate him highly is because they aren't - or weren't - taught about his crimes. I have good friends who were born and raised in Russia who emigrated to America over the past decade, and I've brought this subject up with them. They were never taught that Stalin did bad things. That's why he his highly thought of.

I think they are exagerated, and a lot of the stuff you heard came out after Stalin stopped being our buddy.

A lot of people aren't taught about the bad parts of their history, including ours. The fact we have two people on this thread trying to claim slavery wasn't all that bad should be proof of that.

My sister-in-law, a fine product of Public Education, never heard of the Holocaust, had no idea something like this happened. I work with a Japanese gal who really didn't learn about the awful stuff her country did in WWII.

Now, I think Stalin did horrible things, some intentionally, others by his sheer ineptitude. (For instance, purging the Russian Officer Corps and having no good leaders when Hitler invaded.)

But I think it's a little too pat when the religionists are confronted with witchburnings, crusades, holy wars, torture of heretics, etc and their go-to response was "Evil Dictator X was an atheist, so Atheism must be bad, too!"

Whatever guy... Usually if I bother to respond to you, it's because you've said something dumb I can mock. Otherwise I'm kind of ignoring you as a sad, lonely guy looking for attention.

Ok what ever. You are just a poser. You say my life is boring, yet you claim experiences from other peoples as your own. Who is the sad one ?

Uh, guy, most stories about Stalin Purges are Cold War propaganda. Not to say Stalin wans't a prick because he was. But talk to Russians about Stalin. A recent poll found him to be the third most admired figure in Russian History.

my grandfather fought in the russian revolution. he then came to this country because it was a nightmare after. and anyone who knows anything about history would never claim that stalin's purges were propaganda. also, living in a neighborhood with a large russian population, i'd say the older the russian immigrant, the more hard feelings they have toward stalin because they remember or were closer to the events.

finally, russians love totalitarian leaders. they really do. so of course he's popular.

I think they are exagerated, and a lot of the stuff you heard came out after Stalin stopped being our buddy.

A lot of people aren't taught about the bad parts of their history, including ours. The fact we have two people on this thread trying to claim slavery wasn't all that bad should be proof of that.

My sister-in-law, a fine product of Public Education, never heard of the Holocaust, had no idea something like this happened. I work with a Japanese gal who really didn't learn about the awful stuff her country did in WWII.

Now, I think Stalin did horrible things, some intentionally, others by his sheer ineptitude. (For instance, purging the Russian Officer Corps and having no good leaders when Hitler invaded.)

But I think it's a little too pat when the religionists are confronted with witchburnings, crusades, holy wars, torture of heretics, etc and their go-to response was "Evil Dictator X was an atheist, so Atheism must be bad, too!"

I agree with you there. Denial is a powerful human condition. It stunned me when I first moved to the South, listening to some redneck on the radio complaining about how liberals were misrepresenting how awful lynching was, because, after all, lynching didn't happen that often in the South, maybe once a year in each Southern state over a century, and the idiotic radio host agreeing with him. Not to pick on the Southerners, but people will rationalize, justify and deny the crimes perpetrated by their own while be willing to demonize others and justify their actions as being moral and just. For decades, the Japanese taught that they were forced into WWII, and that the attack on Pearl Harbour, while regretable, was justified as a defensive position. That's where I'm afraid you're off on Stalin. My wife is of Ukrainian heritage who still has relatives back in the Ukraine, and the stories of Stalin's brutality witnessed are horrific. If its 20 million or 5 million or 2 million, it doesn't really matter. It is a tremendous amount of murder and devastation at the hands of a tyrant.

Last edited:

Yeah Ol' Reb gave me a laugh with that too. What? Does he think one of the slaves whipped out their cell phone and snapped off a few shots? A video mabye? Then uploaded it to YeOldeYouTube.com? LOL

So since there are not a lot of photos, slaves were never whipped? And lemme guess: George Washington never abused his slaves!

Jeez you'd have to have a Confederate flag hanging somewhere to be that stup... oh wait.

There are thousands of images out there maybe you can produce can produce some of slaves who have been beaen. As I said the abolishist would use this as propaganda and yes the new tool daguerreotype would have been the prefect weapon to use to show the evil of slavery.

Jeez how long did the star's a stripes fly over slavery?
HUH Nope no battle flag here
kkk500.jpg

Nope no battle flag here either
300px-Kkklan.jpg

Dear me maybe here
469888_f260.jpg

NOPE

my grandfather fought in the russian revolution. he then came to this country because it was a nightmare after. and anyone who knows anything about history would never claim that stalin's purges were propaganda. also, living in a neighborhood with a large russian population, i'd say the older the russian immigrant, the more hard feelings they have toward stalin because they remember or were closer to the events.

finally, russians love totalitarian leaders. they really do. so of course he's popular.

I don't want to be in a position where I'm defending Stalin, so I will emphasize again.

Stalin was an evil prick.

And his policies screwed up the place massively.

But of course, emigrees are going to have a worse opinion than those who stayed.

My point is that religious types love to dump on Stalin because he's the evil atheist who counters all the evil religious people throughout history. Ironically, he was probably such a prick because Communism was almost like a religion to him. Communism had cults of perosnality, dogma and eventually schisms over who the true believers were. Lenin's body was perserved like a Holy Relic. The apple didn't fall that far from the tree.

OH SHIT COME ON THE ABOLISTIONIST WOULD HAVE IT DONE IF JUST FOR PROPANDA
I am sure you can produce some other than your uncle tom teaching. Oh and Stowe never went south to see for herself before she wrote uncle toms cabin.

NIce to see that got that internet connection on Bizarro World, NC.

You're just a totally misguided fuck

Your sister never heard of the Holocaust?????

I don't want to be in a position where I'm defending Stalin, so I will emphasize again.

Stalin was an evil prick.

And his policies screwed up the place massively.

But of course, emigrees are going to have a worse opinion than those who stayed.

My point is that religious types love to dump on Stalin because he's the evil atheist who counters all the evil religious people throughout history. Ironically, he was probably such a prick because Communism was almost like a religion to him. Communism had cults of perosnality, dogma and eventually schisms over who the true believers were. Lenin's body was perserved like a Holy Relic. The apple didn't fall that far from the tree.

i'd say both stalin and hitler were extraordinarily evil. it doesn't matter a whit to me if one was a christian and the other an atheist, fwiw.

I do have to wonder, though, how anyone doesn't know what the holocaust was. my son was given an abridged version of the Diary of Ann Frank to read when he was in first grade. I actually got upset with his teacher about it because i felt that he was a little young to have to know there were people in the world with that kind of hatred.

Last edited:

And you left something out in your little cut and past session

Eph.-9 And masters, treat your slaves in the same way. Do not threaten them, since you know that he who is both their Master and yours is in heaven, and there is no favoritism with him.

Tim6- 1 All who are under the yoke of slavery should consider their masters worthy of full respect, so that God’s name and our teaching may not be slandered. 2 Those who have believing masters should not show them disrespect just because they are fellow believers. Instead, they should serve them even better because their masters are dear to them as fellow believers and are devoted to the welfare[a] of their slaves.

You edited that one r:eusa_shhh:

2- 9 Teach slaves to be subject to their masters in everything, to try to please them, not to talk back to them, 10 and not to steal from them, but to show that they can be fully trusted, so that in every way they will make the teaching about God our Savior attractive.

The idea is to glorify the lord, not sanction slavery .

Pet 2-18 18 Slaves, in reverent fear of God submit yourselves to your masters, not only to those who are good and considerate, but also to those who are harsh. 19 For it is commendable if someone bears up under the pain of unjust suffering because they are conscious of God. 20 But how is it to your credit if you receive a beating for doing wrong and endure it? But if you suffer for doing good and you endure it, this is commendable before God. 21 To this you were called, because Christ suffered for you, leaving you an example, that you should follow in his steps.

More editing on your part, not to mention, if you were stupid enough to try and use the new testament to make your case you should have known Philemon would have been one of many books in there that would have blown your ass out of the water again. So not only do you steal other peoples stories, you edit your cut and past. Let me guess, Mine dont count because of the difference in translation right ? :eusa_whistle:

Your sister never heard of the Holocaust?????

Give him time. He has to dig through the net to find an obscure, dead author or out of the way movie script to rip a sister in law to claim.

Forum List

Back