Why Putin's plans in Ukraine are doomed

Let me guess, Joe Biden is going to show Putin his "mad" face?

biden_s640x427.jpg

It never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant progressives are of the world around them. That or they are the truly evil people who simply don't care what the end results are.

These actions were predicted over a decade ago. The same is happening in the Baltic States as well.

The Ukranian police have defected. The army has defected and taken weapons and tanks with them. Russian expansion into Ukraine cannot be stopped. Putin has already won.

It's not so surprising. Russia has traditional values and low taxes. Even those who wanted the EU changed their minds when they found out that speaking Russian would be against the law, pensions and salaries would be halved to pay EU debt and they would have to trade their religion for secularism.

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD

This thread gets the CURRENT EVENTS STOOPID THREAD OF THE YEAR award!!! Think about it......that's quite epic given the number of mental case threads thrown up in this forum daily.

s0n......don't plan on being a parent ok???!!!:2up:

The only way obama is going to take action against Putin is if Putin becomes an American citizen and moves to Nevada.

It never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant progressives are of the world around them. That or they are the truly evil people who simply don't care what the end results are.

These actions were predicted over a decade ago. The same is happening in the Baltic States as well.
Some would argue Putin's actions were guaranteed two decades ago when the US lied to Russia about the eastward expansion of NATO's borders. Putin would be foolish if he didn't view the recent coup in Kiev as part of a plan to encircle his country with hostile military bases. How would the Pentagon respond to similar Russian provocations in Mexico?

It was predicted when Western Europe was 'negotiating' the building of a pipeline to transport fuel to Western Europe from Russia to Germany, France, Spain. Italy and Greece.
Some in the U.S. and England were warning that it would lead to Russia expanding westward, now we're there and the voices are silent.

Well Leftards! we told you so!!

I'm really surprised Putin didn't think about the Ukraine becoming Russia's Iraq. I sure hope it costs Russia $5 trillion dollars too. Probably not quite so much because they don't have to go so far. But I'm sure he's creating lots of Ukrainian terrorists. The Russians are already having to deal with Muslim terrorists from Dagestan that threatened the Olympics, and other provinces that want to break from Russia. It's like what the cons do here. They create terrorists faster than they can kill them.

I'm really surprised Putin didn't think about the Ukraine becoming Russia's Iraq. I sure hope it costs Russia $5 trillion dollars too. Probably not quite so much because they don't have to go so far. But I'm sure he's creating lots of Ukrainian terrorists. The Russians are already having to deal with Muslim terrorists from Dagestan that threatened the Olympics, and other provinces that want to break from Russia. It's like what the cons do here. They create terrorists faster than they can kill them.

Ukraine cannot become Russia's Iraq because the Ukranians think of themselves as Russians. No Iraqi ever thought of themselves as an American. Any Ukranian plotting a terrorist act would not be dealt with kindly by other Ukranians.

Forum List

Back