Why Putin's plans in Ukraine are doomed

Putin is going to do whatever Putin wants. The era of the United States unilateral slaughter is over and it will die violently attempting to maintain it. I predict 70 million less Americans in the next 20 years.
Hope those 70million aren't among the 80 million Americans who are workers in which are holding up the 140 million Americans who are on some sort of government assistance.. Ouch!

Who will pay the bills then ? Oh that's right the government will, because it will be a communist nation by then.
How about the 1% of Americans who've received 95% of economic gains since the "end" of our Great Recession?

Putin is going to do whatever Putin wants. The era of the United States unilateral slaughter is over and it will die violently attempting to maintain it. I predict 70 million less Americans in the next 20 years.
Hope those 70million aren't among the 80 million Americans who are workers in which are holding up the 140 million Americans who are on some sort of government assistance.. Ouch!

Who will pay the bills then ? Oh that's right the government will, because it will be a communist nation by then.
How about the 1% of Americans who've received 95% of economic gains since the "end" of our Great Recession?

So its time to scrap Obamanomics

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

Instead of using that wealth for the benefit of the US, they can use it for the benefit of some other country, maybe Russia. The lazy and slothful will find themselves in forced labor camps where they belong.

So its time to scrap Obamanomics

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk
Starting with carried interest?

I don't know, why don't you ask Obama.. He's the one with them always in his periscope now.

I don't know, why don't you ask Obama.. He's the one with them always in his periscope now.
Like every other candidate with a R or D behind his name, Obama knows the 1% will fund his election campaigns and his retirement once he leaves office; that's why the 1% have "earned" 95% of all economic gains since he moved into the White House.

Instead of using that wealth for the benefit of the US, they can use it for the benefit of some other country, maybe Russia. The lazy and slothful will find themselves in forced labor camps where they belong.
Where they can spend all day every day posting on message boards.

Like every other candidate with a R or D behind his name, Obama knows the 1% will fund his election campaigns and his retirement once he leaves office; that's why the 1% have "earned" 95% of all economic gains since he moved into the White House.
Yep, the 1% group occupying the high ground can change as to who they are during any Presidency or dynasty can't they ? It all depends on the many tactics or strategies that are used by those who are in power or empowered doesn't it ?

Last edited:
Yep, the 1% group occupying the high ground can change as to who they are during any Presidency or dynasty can't they ? It all depends on the many tactics or strategies that are used by those who are in power or empowered doesn't it ?
Individuals within the richest 1% of voters can change, but that doesn't change the class interests of those individuals, or the fact that all elected politicians depend on the economic support of the same 1% for their public careers and private retirements.

Forum List

Back