Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

Hey Dickhead, this is the guy you claim to be a racist....... I'm guessing you are what you claim he is. I dare you to watch these three videos........if you open that racist mind of yours, you just might learn something.

Sitarro, charges of racism from the left are almost never based on actual racism of the target.

Here's the real reason:

racist-if-youre-losing-the-argument-shout.jpg

Hey Dickhead, this is the guy you claim to be a racist....... I'm guessing you are what you claim he is. I dare you to watch these three videos........if you open that racist mind of yours, you just might learn something.

Sitarro, charges of racism from the left are almost never based on actual racism of the target.

Here's the real reason:

shutup.jpg

Pretending there isn't doesn't mean they're not there.

again, where's the evidence of it?

Frankly, most people I know who voted for Obama just thought he was the lesser of two evils.
I've provided the evidence. Repeatedly.

Pretending it's not there doesn't mean it's not there.

Dumbass.

What you provided were your own delusions...

Frankly, I've never met anyone who thinks Obama is a "Messiah".

Here's the real reason:

shutup.jpg
Now this is what racism looks like.

again, where's the evidence of it?

Frankly, most people I know who voted for Obama just thought he was the lesser of two evils.
I've provided the evidence. Repeatedly.

Pretending it's not there doesn't mean it's not there.

Dumbass.

What you provided were your own delusions...
Oh, that's right -- you don't click on links.

Because you're a fucking coward.
Frankly, I've never met anyone who thinks Obama is a "Messiah".
I don't give a shit what you've done, boy. Your limited worldview and experience does not accurate reflect reality.

Dumbass.

Aren't any of the Beck fan Rightwingers on this forum going to defend him? I was looking forward to the contortions.

why should this bother me...?

seriously... why should it bother me...?
It shouldn't.

You're a conservative, not a wingnut. I doubt that you think Rush/Sean/Beck are geniuses with the answers. I would bet that you see them for what they are.

Forum List

Back