Why Real Americans Despise Glenn Beck

?? Where did I state that Beck was attempting to give the same message as the orignal artist? I don't see that in the post you're quoting.

I was explaining the artist's intent as I recalled it from an interview I listened to - for the benefit of the many ignorant people who never got to hear what the man had to say.

I can't imagine that Beck actually understood it either.

Now my last sentence giving a 'definition' of art - that was intended to refer ONLY to the original work and not to Beck's idiocy.

However, I suppose under my definition even what Beck did could be described as 'art' because it certainly elicited an emotional response. In my case, the response to Beck's effort was "Oh, how derivative and schlocky".

I call bull shit. If you weren't saying that then what was the point of your post? No one was talking about the artist's intentions here. We are talking about the reaction that the lefties have over this.

You may 'call' whatever you like - but your calling won't make it so.

Since you 'asked' what was the point of my post, sirrah: I'm rather fond of facts and accuracy. And since 'motive' is a factor in assessing actions, it seemed to me that showing the 'same' action was likely to have different motives could be a useful contribution.

However, I also understand that the simple joy of trolling 'those people' can be overwhelming at times. So I'll leave you to your (insert derogatory description here)......

I see. The blasphemy against Christ. No problem. Blasphemy against Obama. Unforgiveable!

Seriously, do you guys not see how lost you are? You are making Glenn's point. Which was that you aren't tolerant.

Sure. Obama is real. Christ only might have been real, and all the wild ass shit made up about him is pretty hilarious. So indeed, blaspheme away, in re: J of N.

But for a Fox News commentator, already suspect for having normal human intelligence, to do something this fucking retarded, is quite remarkable.

Yeah?

This stunt that Beck pulled is pure genius. Love it.
Yup, I'd like to piss on obama myself, since he's pissing on my country and constitution.

I can understand how some people will see Obama's actions as such. And that to me is 'A GOOD THING', that Americans will speak out against what we individually regard as abuses.

If someone had spoken out sooner in the early '60's - I wouldn't have been subjected to the consistently most negative verses in the KJV Bible for two years straight, five days a week while school was in session.....

That's a tiny little example, compared to the mandated 'education' for thousands of Native American children, strictly for the purpose of stripping them of their parents' culture and forcing 'white' (= Protestant Christian) culture upon them.

There's a lot of plain old shit that has been 'US policy' - and if it weren't for the voices of "the loyal opposition", might have gone on far longer than it did. The nation as a whole *needs* that voice of loyal opposition to keep itself honest, constantly allowing for review and reflection.

No, the point is to put obama in piss and watch the reaction from the left.

It was genius.
And Synthia couldn't have responded any more perfectly if Beck had handed him 3X5 cards with what to say on them. :lol:

Hilarious, isn't it.

Pure genius.
Isn't it funny how all these "independent thinkers" arrive at the same conclusions at the same time?

Just coincidence, I'm sure. Over and over again. :lol:

Sure. Obama is real.

Real, and really god, right?

Christ only might have been real, and all the wild ass shit made up about him is pretty hilarious. So indeed, blaspheme away, in re: J of N.

You sycophants make up some pretty wild shit about your little tin Messiah® - so it's all good.

But for a Fox News commentator, already suspect for having normal human intelligence, to do something this fucking retarded, is quite remarkable.

Yeah?

Insulting the faith of 2.5 billion people -all cool. Insulting the faith of the factard Obamabot brigade, unforgivable...

ROFL

You drooling cultists would be funny, if not for the killing fields and gulags you always bring along with you.

I'll give you a hint sparky, you won't believe it, but I'll toss it out anyway: Your little tin god has a LOT more in common with Pol Pot, than with Jesus.

Sure. Obama is real.

Christ only might have been real, and all the wild ass shit made up about him is pretty hilarious. So indeed, blaspheme away, in re: J of N.

You sycophants make up some pretty wild shit about your little tin Messiah® - so it's all good.

Yeah?

Insulting the faith of 2.5 billion people -all cool. Insulting the faith of the factard Obamabot brigade, unforgivable...

ROFL

You drooling cultists would be funny, if not for the killing fields and gulags you always bring along with you.

I'll give you a hint sparky, you won't believe it, but I'll toss it out anyway: Your little tin god has a LOT more in common with Pol Pot, than with Jesus.

Again the left exhibits exactly the reaction Beck intended.

Pure genius.

Sure. Obama is real.

Yeah?

ROFL

Again the left exhibits exactly the reaction Beck intended.

Pure genius.

Nope. Just Man, and niether God nor King (of Jews or anthing else).

Well.

I would certainly expect Glenn Beck to do that. He has, after all, made his millions by being controversial, hasn't he? He is a component of the Conservative Entertainment Complex, and they all use political issues as a means of profit and gaining market share through publicity stunts.

And we are mostly aware that it is now widely acceptable for Americans to act somewhat adolescent when it comes to politics. That is unfortunate, but true.

I do have to wonder, however, how Glenn justifies this in the context as follower of the Morman faith. His actions in this regard (as well as in general) are not generally within the moral or ethical standards of followers of the LDS community.

Nope. Just Man, and niether God nor King (of Jews or anthing else).

Then why the anger over Beck dousing a plastic toy in a jar of beer?

Not anger. Astonishment, with some humor, albeit not without some embarrassment being I'm from Seattle, the worldclass city 50 miles south of the poduck backwater that spawned that retard Glenn Beck. (the other, lesser Mount Vernon)

Not anger. Astonishment, with some humor, albeit not without some embarrassment being I'm from Seattle, the worldclass city 50 miles south of the poduck backwater that spawned that retard Glenn Beck. (the other, lesser Mount Vernon)

Right....

502tn.jpg

There is no hypocrisy like demopocrisy...

I wonder what the reaction would be from the right if someone decided to put a bobble head doll of Palin in a jar of piss?

What were you saying about not being obsessed with her?

I'm not obsessed, but there are many posters in this thread who keep bringing up her name like she's some sort of superwoman or something.

I'm just wondering how the right would react if THEIR favorite darling had the same kind of thing done with a doll of her?

Forum List

Back