Why Right Wing Is Petrified of Letting Voters, Not Electoral College, Pick Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow there have only been two American certified master chefs that were women and Julia Child was given the title in honorarium and I have cooked with the other one. So i guess that means I knew your mother. Your ditch of bullshit keeps getting deeper and deeper.
First of all my mother was Italian, not American, and second this is just more of your anecdotal bullshit.

Spoken with authority by the man who claims to be trained by his mother the master chef but doesn't know that steak au poivre has a sauce. LMFAO!!!!!! Oh and BTW...Italian is even better. Unless your mother is less than 20 Italy hasn't even had a governing body to assign credentials for master chef!!!! LMAO!!!!! You should have gone with France.

Give him a break, he probably thinks a master chef is the guy that runs the kitchen at a big hotel.

First of all my mother was Italian, not American, and second this is just more of your anecdotal bullshit.

Spoken with authority by the man who claims to be trained by his mother the master chef but doesn't know that steak au poivre has a sauce. LMFAO!!!!!! Oh and BTW...Italian is even better. Unless your mother is less than 20 Italy hasn't even had a governing body to assign credentials for master chef!!!! LMAO!!!!! You should have gone with France.

Give him a break, he probably thinks a master chef is the guy that runs the kitchen at a big hotel.

Well if it was an innocent gaffe I might spare him, but claiming to be a physicist when he can't spell or produce a logical argument aside from what he googles, and claims to be trained by a master chef when he doesn't even know the basics of one of the most standard classical dishes.....dude...this clown is getting everything he deserves.

Well you have clearly never met my brother who is a theoretical physicist, worked for the government on propulsion systems for SDI, and can barely make macaroni and cheese. BTW....your google search on au Poivre sucks. It's not the peppercorns that make au Poivre. It's the sauce and how you reduce it. Thank you for enforcing my point though.
More anecdotal bullshit. And Steak au Poivre does not always have a sauce, often it does but not always and you did not say Steak au Poivre with sauce.

LMAO...steak au poivre WITH sauce. Now there's a new one!!!!!! I spent 24 years as an executive chef at the Ritz-Carlton Phoenix, the Biltmore, the Bellagio in Vegas, Four Season Olympic in Seattle, F&B at Ballys prior to going into teaching business and history classes as a retirement job. This is the first time I have EVER heard of a Steak au Poivre WITHOUT sauce. That's what fucking makes a steak au poivre you dumb ass. You are so full of shit I can smell your rhetoric from here.
Sure, just more anecdotal bullshit. You probably never even ate in those places.

images

I just wish we could all get along...

I agree and I feel that a demonstration of love and acceptance is completely appropriate to demonstrate solidarity....Quantum.....fuck Lakhota.

Aw, the mark of an educated man - personally attack someone for no logical reason.

Dude...you sit here an in your OP take a highly partisan position. During the course of discussion you enforce that position and engage in typical liberal rhetoric. On other threads I have observed and participated in you take a highly charged partisan attitude....and you are surprised that I might bust your balls when you suddenly start talking peace. Come on, man.

I agree and I feel that a demonstration of love and acceptance is completely appropriate to demonstrate solidarity....Quantum.....fuck Lakhota.

Aw, the mark of an educated man - personally attack someone for no logical reason.

Dude...you sit here an in your OP take a highly partisan position. During the course of discussion you enforce that position and engage in typical liberal rhetoric. On other threads I have observed and participated in you take a highly charged partisan attitude....and you are surprised that I might bust your balls when you suddenly start talking peace. Come on, man.

Sooo, you took my "I just wish we could all get along" at face value? I routinely post that facetious little comment. Who wants to get along on a politics message board? However, some reasonable measure of civility would be nice...

Well if it was an innocent gaffe I might spare him, but claiming to be a physicist when he can't spell or produce a logical argument aside from what he googles, and claims to be trained by a master chef when he doesn't even know the basics of one of the most standard classical dishes.....dude...this clown is getting everything he deserves.
Since when is spelling a requirement for physics? Was that requirement added before or after knowing the definition of Cynic. :cuckoo:

And I never said I was trained as a chef, only that I was taught how to cook when I was a child. It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe. All it takes is a little practice. It was Italian cooking, not French, but I doubt that French cooking would be beyond my skill set if I desired to learn it.

And the guy that flips burgers at McDonalds is probably more of a chef than you.

Sooo, you took my "I just wish we could all get along" at face value? I routinely post that facetious little comment. Who wants to get along on a politics message board? However, some reasonable measure of civility would be nice...

You go first. I will follow. I promise. Say something nice about Republicans. You don't have to kiss ass but put your money where your mouth is. Give Republicans a genuine compliment. If you do I will follow. You want civility...show some and I will take your lead.

You go first. I will follow. I promise. Say something nice about Republicans. You don't have to kiss ass but put your money where your mouth is. Give Republicans a genuine compliment. If you do I will follow. You want civility...show some and I will take your lead.

Aw, so you're also a typical keyboard bully who wishes to set the rules and attack those who disagree? No thanks. This game isn't "heads you win, tails I lose"...

Aw, so you're also a typical keyboard bully who wishes to set the rules and attack those who disagree? No thanks. This game isn't "heads you win, tails I lose"...

You were the one calling for civility. Is it really that difficult for you to live the virtues you expect from others?

Since when is spelling a requirement for physics?

Well since it might completely fuck up your equations and theoretically destroy all creation if you use the wrong letters or symbols. LMFAO!

It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe.

Oh we have a name for people that cook like that.....shoemakers. Their food tastes like the soles of shoes. Shoe soles are more tender than the meat they cooked. You get the point.

I doubt that French cooking would be beyond my skill set if I desired to learn it.

Oh don't over-estimate....velcro is likely beyond your skill set

Actually I was going to be nice and give a genuine compliment to liberals. It appears that this "keyboard bully" is able and willing but the liberal who bring it up is incapable and makes reference to it simply for appearances.

And you wonder why I tore your ass?

You were the one calling for civility. Is it really that difficult for you to live the virtues you expect from others?

Where did I "call" for civility? I rarely launch personal attacks against anyone - unless I am responding to personal attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back