Why Right Wing Is Petrified of Letting Voters, Not Electoral College, Pick Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Time and light are not locked together. Time and motion are locked together.

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "no one knows". It's a dilemma no theoretical physicist can explain and it's a basic contradiction between quantum mechanics and general relativity. If you knew shit about physics you would have sniffed that out as fast as steak au poivre without sauce. I knew that and I am a fucking chef / business and history professor. Piss off shoemaker.
And what is this "law" that locks time and light that can't be violated when light bends? In physics, time exists only in terms of MOTION!!!

And when light is bent by a gravitational mass its speed does not change, only its direction.

Jeez...here goes the chef teaching the physicist about physics. Light has mass and as such it has dimension. If a light wave's direction is changed by a gravitational mass it must bend. That means the inside of the wave travels at a slower rate than the outside of the wave. Basics physics dude. But if that happens that means light speed is not constant. The thickness is irrelevant. If it has mass and changes direction it must bend and if it bends then speed is not constant. If general relativity is based upon the speed of light as a constant then light cannot bend. But light DOES bend. How? It violates general relativity which alters time to a degree even beyond simple appreciation of "we all exist within our own space/time" groovy psychedelic mushrooms stuff.

For a physicist this should be easy pickins for ya Ed. I seem to know more about this than you do. Then again....I make a wicked Steak au Poivre too

Oh and dont make the argument that gravity has a mass equation but has no dimension as we would presumably both know that gravitrons are not proven to exist in the first place and in theory they are closed strings which are not connected to our brane and henceforth obey a law of physics which only M theory can solve....if that at this point.

Letting voters pick presidents makes sense to me.

How childish. The voters pick the president now. They choose the delegates and they choose the electors. Your attempt to create a lynch mob mentality is absurd. Thanks for the laughs. The adults are taking back the country now. Have fun in mommies basement.

How childish. The voters pick the president now. They choose the delegates and they choose the electors. Your attempt to create a lynch mob mentality is absurd. Thanks for the laughs. The adults are taking back the country now. Have fun in mommies basement.

Obviously, you should have read the entire OP article before commenting...

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "no one knows". It's a dilemma no theoretical physicist can explain and it's a basic contradiction between quantum mechanics and general relativity. If you knew shit about physics you would have sniffed that out as fast as steak au poivre without sauce. I knew that and I am a fucking chef / business and history professor. Piss off shoemaker.
And what is this "law" that locks time and light that can't be violated when light bends? In physics, time exists only in terms of MOTION!!!

And when light is bent by a gravitational mass its speed does not change, only its direction.

Jeez...here goes the chef teaching the physicist about physics. Light has mass and as such it has dimension. If a light wave's direction is changed by a gravitational mass it must bend. That means the inside of the wave travels at a slower rate than the outside of the wave. Basics physics dude. But if that happens that means light speed is not constant. The thickness is irrelevant. If it has mass and changes direction it must bend and if it bends then speed is not constant. If general relativity is based upon the speed of light as a constant then light cannot bend. But light DOES bend. How? It violates general relativity which alters time to a degree even beyond simple appreciation of "we all exist within our own space/time" groovy psychedelic mushrooms stuff.

For a physicist this should be easy pickins for ya Ed. I seem to know more about this than you do. Then again....I make a wicked Steak au Poivre too
You obviously have no idea what you are babbling about.

What "bends," actually warps, is the space/time around a massive object. Light simply follows the curve of space/time. Light's direction changes, not its speed. Light does not warp anything.

I'd say you probably don't even have a brother, but more likely you don't understand your brother.

What did I bring up? I never brought up anything about saying something nice about "Republicans"... If I did, give me the quote.

You said "I just wish we could all get along." Post #184 look it up. Now if you were being a smart ass fine. Don't bust my balls for ripping liberal heads off. Your sarcasm endorses that course of action. If you were serious then say something nice about Republicans to prove your sincerity and I will say something nice about liberals to show you that Republicans are more than willing to play nice if liberals are willing to make the effort.

Okay, not all Republicans are Obama-haters and religious radicals.

Okay...not all liberals are scientific maniacs who embrace junk science to further their political agenda.

We've taken a first step Lakhota.

I will take the next.

Sometimes liberals have have the correct idea regarding where we should go as a culture and in the development of humanity.

Your turn.

You obviously have no idea what you are babbling about.

What "bends," actually warps, is the space/time around a massive object. Light simply follows the curve of space/time. Light's direction changes, not its speed. Light does not warp anything.

I'd say you probably don't even have a brother, but more likely you don't understand your brother.

if it has mass and its direction changes it must BEND jack ass. This question has been proposed to the likes of Leonard Susskind and Yoichiro Nambu and even THEY can't figure it out. You are so full of shit.

Oh and dont make the argument that gravity has a mass equation but has no dimension as we would presumably both know that gravitrons are not proven to exist in the first place and in theory they are closed strings which are not connected to our brane and henceforth obey a law of physics which only M theory can solve....if that at this point.
Now you're just throwing out more bullshit you clearly don't understand.

Gravitons, which you spelled wrong, are not claimed to have mass, in fact they have no mass or charge, though you are correct that their existence has not been proven, only predicted by string theory. So you mix half truths in with your bullshit, but it is still bullshit.

I agree and I feel that a demonstration of love and acceptance is completely appropriate to demonstrate solidarity....Quantum.....fuck Lakhota.

Aw, the mark of an educated man - personally attack someone for no logical reason.

Dude...you sit here an in your OP take a highly partisan position. During the course of discussion you enforce that position and engage in typical liberal rhetoric. On other threads I have observed and participated in you take a highly charged partisan attitude....and you are surprised that I might bust your balls when you suddenly start talking peace. Come on, man.

Lakhota is a conspiracy nit, you can't expect anything other than ranting from him. He occasionally gets a few facts right, but he always thinks they are part of a larger plot to make him look like an idiot by the ruling elite of the world. I am not sure why this cabal would be interested in the deranged rantings of an internet poster but delusions can be very powerful.

Give him a break, he probably thinks a master chef is the guy that runs the kitchen at a big hotel.

Well if it was an innocent gaffe I might spare him, but claiming to be a physicist when he can't spell or produce a logical argument aside from what he googles, and claims to be trained by a master chef when he doesn't even know the basics of one of the most standard classical dishes.....dude...this clown is getting everything he deserves.
Since when is spelling a requirement for physics? Was that requirement added before or after knowing the definition of Cynic. :cuckoo:

And I never said I was trained as a chef, only that I was taught how to cook when I was a child. It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe. All it takes is a little practice. It was Italian cooking, not French, but I doubt that French cooking would be beyond my skill set if I desired to learn it.

And the guy that flips burgers at McDonalds is probably more of a chef than you.

Do you even know the difference between a chef and a cook?

Obviously, you should have read the entire OP article before commenting...

Obviously you shouled have tried to write a better OP.

Gravitons, which you spelled wrong, are not claimed to have mass, in fact they have no mass or charge, though you are correct that their existence has not been proven, only predicted by string theory. So you mix half truths in with your bullshit, but it is still bullshit.

uh huh....sorry for the typo....that extra "r" I threw in certainly absolves you of your lack of any relevant response to any question I have put forth to test your physics acumen. As a physicist (as you profess yourself to be) I would have thought that by now you would have completely dismantled me as I am but a simple chef/history & business professor who should stand no chance against the mighty sophisticated mind of theoretical physicist.....but again....from what i can tell....I seem to know more about this than you do. I can only conclude that no one is scrambling to give you any grants.

I am going to bed. At last you have bored me with your arrogance which you cannot back up. I imagine in the morning I shall wake to find great explanations to my challenges that you have provided with the help of google.

If you have stayed up late to argue this I hope you don't miss work tomorrow. Someone might not get their flat tire fixed.

It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe.

Oh we have a name for people that cook like that.....shoemakers. Their food tastes like the soles of shoes. Shoe soles are more tender than the meat they cooked. You get the point.
My late father was a butcher, and if the meat was as tough as shoe leather then it was probably a bad cut of meat to begin with.

As a child I had no trouble mastering making the delicate flaky shells for cannolis, for example, cooking meat was a lot easier.

080713WEB-LS-CoconutTaste02_t607.jpg

Argentinian cooking takes tough cuts of meat, cooks them in a way that would ruin a good steak, and creates tender delicacies that melt in your mouth. My mother, who was never a master chef, taught me how to take cheap meat and tenderize it because she grew up in a time when money, and meat, were luxuries. In other words, it ain"t the meat, its the cook.

Well if it was an innocent gaffe I might spare him, but claiming to be a physicist when he can't spell or produce a logical argument aside from what he googles, and claims to be trained by a master chef when he doesn't even know the basics of one of the most standard classical dishes.....dude...this clown is getting everything he deserves.
Since when is spelling a requirement for physics? Was that requirement added before or after knowing the definition of Cynic. :cuckoo:

And I never said I was trained as a chef, only that I was taught how to cook when I was a child. It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe. All it takes is a little practice. It was Italian cooking, not French, but I doubt that French cooking would be beyond my skill set if I desired to learn it.

And the guy that flips burgers at McDonalds is probably more of a chef than you.

Do you even know the difference between a chef and a cook?

That's easy when you've been there.

You use letters and symbols instead of spelling words. You better stick to flipping burgers.

Oh and BTW Mr. Physicist.....how does light bend? If light travels at a constant speed but the action of bending means that there must be acceleration at the apex and stretching which increases speed then light speed cannot be constant. If light bends then the physics of bending is wrong or the speed of light as a constant is wrong. If the speed of light as a constant is wrong we can pitch general relativity right out the window. If the physics of acceleration due to bending is wrong we can pitch time right out the window.

My guess is you know about as much about that as steak au poivre. Google is just a few clicks away
I have a news flash for you TIME is not a constant!!!

And general relativity is the principle of equivalence, inertial mass is equal to gravitational mass, not e=mc2 which is special relativity.

I've got news for you, the speed of light is as relative as time.

Oh and BTW Mr. Physicist.....how does light bend? If light travels at a constant speed but the action of bending means that there must be acceleration at the apex and stretching which increases speed then light speed cannot be constant. If light bends then the physics of bending is wrong or the speed of light as a constant is wrong. If the speed of light as a constant is wrong we can pitch general relativity right out the window. If the physics of acceleration due to bending is wrong we can pitch time right out the window.

My guess is you know about as much about that as steak au poivre. Google is just a few clicks away
I have a news flash for you TIME is not a constant!!!

And general relativity is the principle of equivalence, inertial mass is equal to gravitational mass, not e=mc2 which is special relativity.

I am perfectly aware that time is not constant. That's not what I said and not what I asked. Still waiting.....time and light are locked together. So...how does light bend? There's only one answer to this question and every theoretical physicist knows it. Hell I know the answer and it's my brother that's the theoretical physicist and not me. We've already established that your cooking claims are complete horseshit. There's only one answer to this question.....how does light bend and meet both laws?

I like telling people that the sun is too cold to sustain fusion, they all think I am crazy, but physics agrees with me. One of these days I will go through the hill rather than over it.

Ok, here's a question for all of you Physics Geeks. Why is the "universal constant" in the special theory of relativity?

uh huh....sorry for the typo....that extra "r" I threw in certainly absolves you of your lack of any relevant response to any question I have put forth to test your physics acumen. As a physicist (as you profess yourself to be) I would have thought that by now you would have completely dismantled me as I am but a simple chef/history & business professor who should stand no chance against the mighty sophisticated mind of theoretical physicist.....but again....from what i can tell....I seem to know more about this than you do. I can only conclude that no one is scrambling to give you any grants.

I am going to bed. At last you have bored me with your arrogance which you cannot back up. I imagine in the morning I shall wake to find great explanations to my challenges that you have provided with the help of google.

If you have stayed up late to argue this I hope you don't miss work tomorrow. Someone might not get their flat tire fixed.
I have discredited everything you posted, from time being constant to gravitons having mass, you are just too stupid to know it!

There is no sense in having an argument with a man so stupid he doesn't know you have the better of him.
- John Roper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back