Why Right Wing Is Petrified of Letting Voters, Not Electoral College, Pick Presidents

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since when is spelling a requirement for physics?

Well since it might completely fuck up your equations and theoretically destroy all creation if you use the wrong letters or symbols. LMFAO!
You use letters and symbols instead of spelling words. You better stick to flipping burgers.

Well I hope you don't spell out "energy equals mass times the speed of light in a vacuum squared" every time you apply the equation. See if you accidentally write e in an equation rather than c....well fuck......maybe mass DOESN'T increase exponentially as we approach light speed. I have a great suggestion. Why don't you prove it.

Aw, the mark of an educated man - personally attack someone for no logical reason.

Dude...you sit here an in your OP take a highly partisan position. During the course of discussion you enforce that position and engage in typical liberal rhetoric. On other threads I have observed and participated in you take a highly charged partisan attitude....and you are surprised that I might bust your balls when you suddenly start talking peace. Come on, man.

Sooo, you took my "I just wish we could all get along" at face value? I routinely post that facetious little comment. Who wants to get along on a politics message board? However, some reasonable measure of civility would be nice...

YOU advocating "civility", Lakhota, is like a whore advocating chastity; asking for what you've never practiced.:lol:

Since when is spelling a requirement for physics?

Well since it might completely fuck up your equations and theoretically destroy all creation if you use the wrong letters or symbols. LMFAO!
You use letters and symbols instead of spelling words. You better stick to flipping burgers.

Oh and BTW Mr. Physicist.....how does light bend? If light travels at a constant speed but the action of bending means that there must be acceleration at the apex and stretching which increases speed then light speed cannot be constant. If light bends then the physics of bending is wrong or the speed of light as a constant is wrong. If the speed of light as a constant is wrong we can pitch general relativity right out the window. If the physics of acceleration due to bending is wrong we can pitch time right out the window.

My guess is you know about as much about that as steak au poivre. Google is just a few clicks away

It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe.

Oh we have a name for people that cook like that.....shoemakers. Their food tastes like the soles of shoes. Shoe soles are more tender than the meat they cooked. You get the point.
My late father was a butcher, and if the meat was as tough as shoe leather then it was probably a bad cut of meat to begin with.

As a child I had no trouble mastering making the delicate flaky shells for cannolis, for example, cooking meat was a lot easier.

080713WEB-LS-CoconutTaste02_t607.jpg

It was not that difficult to learn back then, basically you followed directions from a recipe.

Oh we have a name for people that cook like that.....shoemakers. Their food tastes like the soles of shoes. Shoe soles are more tender than the meat they cooked. You get the point.
My late father was a butcher, and if the meat was as tough as shoe leather then it was probably a bad cut of meat to begin with.

As a child I had no trouble mastering making the delicate flaky shells for cannolis, for example, cooking meat was a lot easier.

080713WEB-LS-CoconutTaste02_t607.jpg

Are you under the impression that posting pics means you know how to make them?

Well I hope you don't spell out "energy equals mass times the speed of light in a vacuum squared" every time you apply the equation. See if you accidentally write e in an equation rather than c....well fuck......maybe mass DOESN'T increase exponentially as we approach light speed. I have a great suggestion. Why don't you prove it.
I don't, but obviously you do since you seem to think spelling words correctly is critical to understanding the concepts of physics.

YOU advocating "civility", Lakhota, is like a whore advocating chastity; asking for what you've never practiced.:lol:

what Gadfly said

Can you folks give me some examples where I didn't exercise "reasonable" civility? You're the ones trying to needle me rather than discussing the thread topic. BTW, none of you have enough matches to light my rockets...

I don't, but obviously you do since you seem to think spelling words correctly is critical to understanding the concepts of physics.

No no dickhead....your comment was insulting the use of letters and symbols instead of using words then just now concede you yourself use letters and symbols. Typical liberal bullshit hypocrisy. Still waiting on the light bending question

Oh and BTW Mr. Physicist.....how does light bend? If light travels at a constant speed but the action of bending means that there must be acceleration at the apex and stretching which increases speed then light speed cannot be constant. If light bends then the physics of bending is wrong or the speed of light as a constant is wrong. If the speed of light as a constant is wrong we can pitch general relativity right out the window. If the physics of acceleration due to bending is wrong we can pitch time right out the window.

My guess is you know about as much about that as steak au poivre. Google is just a few clicks away
I have a news flash for you TIME is not a constant!!!

And general relativity is the principle of equivalence, inertial mass is equal to gravitational mass, not e=mc2 which is special relativity.

Can you folks give me some examples where I didn't exercise "reasonable" civility? You're the ones trying to needle me rather than discussing the thread topic. BTW, none of you have enough matches to light my rockets...

Check your posting logs. You'll find plenty. And I am rolling on the thread topic. I have posted maps, history of the union, you name it. Somehow we're now about to argue physics and why you challenge civility yet when I challenge you to show civility by complimenting Republicans you refuse to do so. Is this civility? You opened that door pal. Walk through it or shut the fuck up and take your whuppin.

Oh, so it's about winning and "whuppin"...? You sound quite young. I'm 65, and my grandchildren sound more mature than you.

And general relativity is the principle of equivalence, inertial mass is equal to gravitational mass, not e=mc2 which is special relativity.

I am perfectly aware that time is not constant. That's not what I said and not what I asked. Still waiting.....time and light are locked together. So...how does light bend? There's only one answer to this question and every theoretical physicist knows it. Hell I know the answer and it's my brother that's the theoretical physicist and not me. We've already established that your cooking claims are complete horseshit. There's only one answer to this question.....how does light bend and meet both laws?

Oh, so it's about winning and "whuppin"...? You sound quite young. I'm 65, and my grandchildren sound more mature than you.

You are the one who brought it up. Now again. Say something nice about Republicans and I will follow you and do the same, or shut the fuck up.

You are the one who brought it up. Now again. Say something nice about Republicans and I will follow you and do the same, or shut the fuck up.

What did I bring up? I never brought up anything about saying something nice about "Republicans"... If I did, give me the quote.

I am perfectly aware that time is not constant. That's not what I said and not what I asked. Still waiting.....time and light are locked together. So...how does light bend? There's only one answer to this question and every theoretical physicist knows it. Hell I know the answer and it's my brother that's the theoretical physicist and not me. We've already established that your cooking claims are complete horseshit. There's only one answer to this question.....how does light bend and meet both laws?
Time and light are not locked together. Time and motion are locked together.

What did I bring up? I never brought up anything about saying something nice about "Republicans"... If I did, give me the quote.

You said "I just wish we could all get along." Post #184 look it up. Now if you were being a smart ass fine. Don't bust my balls for ripping liberal heads off. Your sarcasm endorses that course of action. If you were serious then say something nice about Republicans to prove your sincerity and I will say something nice about liberals to show you that Republicans are more than willing to play nice if liberals are willing to make the effort.

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "no one knows". It's a dilemma no theoretical physicist can explain and it's a basic contradiction between quantum mechanics and general relativity. If you knew shit about physics you would have sniffed that out as fast as steak au poivre without sauce. I knew that and I am a fucking chef / business and history professor. Piss off shoemaker. Game, set, match!

Last edited:

You said "I just wish we could all get along." Post #184 look it up. Now if you were being a smart ass fine. Don't bust my balls for ripping liberal heads off. Your sarcasm endorses that course of action. If you were serious then say something nice about Republicans to prove your sincerity and I will say something nice about liberals to show you that Republicans are more than willing to play nice if liberals are willing to make the effort.

Okay, not all Republicans are Obama-haters and religious radicals.

Wrong answer. The correct answer is "no one knows". It's a dilemma no theoretical physicist can explain and it's a basic contradiction between quantum mechanics and general relativity. If you knew shit about physics you would have sniffed that out as fast as steak au poivre without sauce. I knew that and I am a fucking chef / business and history professor. Piss off shoemaker.
no one knows what you are trying to say, not even you!
And what is this "law" that locks time and light that can't be violated when light bends? In physics, time exists only in terms of MOTION!!!

And when light is bent by a gravitational mass its speed does not change, only its direction.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back