Why SJW Millennials are So F*cked Up in the Head

boedicca

Uppity Water Nymph from the Land of Funk
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 12, 2007
Living in the SF-Berkely-Oakland triangle, I'm at Ground Zero for a great deal of SJW Millennial nonsense. The escalating violence is out of control. What has happened to Millennials to cause such irrational overreactions to nearly everything?

What happened: Progressive Parenting in which children were both neglected and overindulged. These kids never learned how to cope with reality. I really hope they never gain positions of power.

In 2014, a survey of 100,000 college students at 53 U.S. campuses by the American College Health Association found that 84% of U.S. students feel unable to cope, while more than half experience overwhelming anxiety.

A byproduct of such fear has been the growth of the “safe space,” a safe-haven for minority groups and distressed students from what they perceive as threats within campus life. Safe spaces contain comforting objects that evoke childhood -- bean bags, soothing music, Play-Doh, coloring books. The spaces often forbid entry to straight white men or political opponents.

The idea of “running to the safe space” is a form of psychological regression. The safe space presents a fantasy barrier against imagined exterior evils, and so encourages persecution paranoia and hyper-fragility. These are all symptoms of histrionic, borderline, and paranoid personality disorders that emerge from problems with the early child-parent bond.

(snip)

As they passed from day care to through high school, these children with artificially enforced high self-esteem were also told that they were morally superior to generations that came before. They were inducted into politically correct language and were even taught to lecture their own parents on racism, equality, and ecology. From the ages of six to eighteen, they took part in yearly multiculturalist “save the planet” projects. They were told they had a heroic destiny as “agents of change.”

(snip)

SJW protests are awash with contradictions. SJWs claim to fight for freedom, but are opposed to freedom of speech, support banning videos and books, and support the violent disruption of public talks, as was seen with the riots at UC Berkeley, Middlebury College, and elsewhere.

SJWs believe in a world with “no boundaries” where “everyone is equal” -- free immigration, open access to healthcare and education, etc. -- but at the same time are obsessed with creating segregated spaces.

While they protest against the “fascist patriarchal state” they are, at the same time, fundamentally Statist, demanding that the government police language for them and punish their enemies. While SJWs claim to fight for human rights, they parade the symbol of the largest genocides in history -- the Communist flag. They are pro-feminist, and at the same time defend Sharia law....

Social Justice Illness: ‘Rising Tide of Personality Disorders Among Millennials’

I really hope this phenom is limited to blue state coastal areas that voted for hiLIARy.

Liberal parents don't teach their spawn discipline or a work ethic. The outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Indeed. Two parent families with one of the parents being a primary care giver are far more successful in raising children into healthy adults. Liberals have forgotten this.

the problems started in the early 60s with kids born in the 60s and the problem with their thinking ability just continues to this day imo !! And millennials , they are a messed up group in my opinion.

Liberal parents don't teach their spawn discipline or a work ethic. The outcome is a foregone conclusion.

Indeed. Two parent families with one of the parents being a primary care giver are far more successful in raising children into healthy adults. Liberals have forgotten this.
---------------------------------------- I don't think that liberals have forgotten anything . I think that liberals have engineered things so that nowadays you have single mothers dropping off their kids , still dressed in diapers and riding in baby carriers at some kind of government daycare Bodiica .

I see the changes happened just getting worse from the kids born in the 60s and continuing to these days . Especially in large cites

Well, I can say this much about them...They don't judge people and aint rigid assholes.
--------------------------------------------------------------- and that's why they feck up all the time , they have no judgement ability . And off topic but you oughta see most of them try to do math , make simple change in their heads , say at an independent Coffee type vendor . Its hilarious as you tell them how much they owe you in change !!

Living in the SF-Berkely-Oakland triangle, I'm at Ground Zero for a great deal of SJW Millennial nonsense. The escalating violence is out of control. What has happened to Millennials to cause such irrational overreactions to nearly everything?

What happened: Progressive Parenting in which children were both neglected and overindulged. These kids never learned how to cope with reality. I really hope they never gain positions of power.

In 2014, a survey of 100,000 college students at 53 U.S. campuses by the American College Health Association found that 84% of U.S. students feel unable to cope, while more than half experience overwhelming anxiety.

A byproduct of such fear has been the growth of the “safe space,” a safe-haven for minority groups and distressed students from what they perceive as threats within campus life. Safe spaces contain comforting objects that evoke childhood -- bean bags, soothing music, Play-Doh, coloring books. The spaces often forbid entry to straight white men or political opponents.

The idea of “running to the safe space” is a form of psychological regression. The safe space presents a fantasy barrier against imagined exterior evils, and so encourages persecution paranoia and hyper-fragility. These are all symptoms of histrionic, borderline, and paranoid personality disorders that emerge from problems with the early child-parent bond.

(snip)

As they passed from day care to through high school, these children with artificially enforced high self-esteem were also told that they were morally superior to generations that came before. They were inducted into politically correct language and were even taught to lecture their own parents on racism, equality, and ecology. From the ages of six to eighteen, they took part in yearly multiculturalist “save the planet” projects. They were told they had a heroic destiny as “agents of change.”

(snip)

SJW protests are awash with contradictions. SJWs claim to fight for freedom, but are opposed to freedom of speech, support banning videos and books, and support the violent disruption of public talks, as was seen with the riots at UC Berkeley, Middlebury College, and elsewhere.

SJWs believe in a world with “no boundaries” where “everyone is equal” -- free immigration, open access to healthcare and education, etc. -- but at the same time are obsessed with creating segregated spaces.

While they protest against the “fascist patriarchal state” they are, at the same time, fundamentally Statist, demanding that the government police language for them and punish their enemies. While SJWs claim to fight for human rights, they parade the symbol of the largest genocides in history -- the Communist flag. They are pro-feminist, and at the same time defend Sharia law....

Social Justice Illness: ‘Rising Tide of Personality Disorders Among Millennials’
100% spot on! Hang in there Bod, man your foxhole until the grenade pins are up to your knees!

(snip)

(snip)

100% spot on! Hang in there Bod, man your foxhole until the grenade pins are up to your knees!

My foxhole is a bomb shelter I now use to store wine! Dang, I keep forgetting to put spare corkscrew in there.

(snip)

(snip)

My foxhole is a bomb shelter I now use to store wine! Dang, I keep forgetting to put spare corkscrew in there.
If you must brave fire from red horde to get one...grab some cheese, bread, and olive oil while you are out.

Forum List

Back