Why the 2nd Amendment needs to be reconsidered...

Again, that gun is 43 times more likely to kill her, her kids or one of her kids little playmates than it will ever kill that imaginary rapist.

I'm sure Nancy Lanza thought that small arsenal SHE had was protecting her from rapists. At least until her kid put a bullet in her head on his way to school.
Still bitterly clinging to that "43 times" lie, I see. You'll never give that one up, will you?

It's bullshit. You can say it's yummy, but it's still bullshit, and you eagerly eat it.

It's proven science, guy. Validated by the CDC.

See, you guys can't stop talking about your guns..

Or we can just take your guns... which is what sensible countries do.

Except- again- gun control works in other countries because it's been tried.

The reason why prohibition and drug laws don't work is because they are no ones business but the person using them.

But you gun nuts go on and on about all the people you fantasize about shooting.

If guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the Industrialized world, not the highest.
Your solution? Let criminals out of prison -- so they can commit more crimes. And tax the rich.

Because you don't believe anything they do is their fault.

You're a moron.

I think when you have an economic system based on racism and inequality, you reep what you sew...

Point is, about half the people in prison are there for drug crimes and petty offenses,but they are there because someone is making a profit off of prisons. The hilarious thing is that as much as you whine about taxes, you've found the least effective, most expensive solution.

And now all these states are letting the crooks out because they can't afford to lock them up anymore after you cut all their revenues.

Come get my guns Joe. No need to knock. Just walk on in.

Maybe the president shouldn't control the air force since there were no planes in 1776.

Not sure what that had to do with anything I said, but okay, please go there.

Incidently, the government DID make allowances for airplanes as part of the armed forces. They created the Air Force as a separate branch of the military and combined the Navy and War Departments into a unified "Department of Defense"....

In short they ADAPTED to the technology.

MOre to the point, if you use the logic of the National Rampage Association, private citizens should be able to have armed fighter craft... but I think the FAA would want to have a word with you if you tried that.

Not sure what any of this has to do with your idiotic assertion that since a gun can now peel off more rounds the 2nd amendment needs to be done away with.. but hey... it's JoeB.

[
Israel invaded no Islamic nation, you loon.

Israel is despised by most of the world community because it's full of Jews.

W

Hey, can you show me a map prior to 1940 that calls that region Israel?

Nope. All the maps called it "Palestine".

Because all the Jewish folks from Europe resettled there and took the land by force...

And eventually, they Muslims will take it back. Only a mattr of time, really.
Terrorists thank you for your mindless support.

Guy, the amusing thing is, you think it's perfectly okay to shoot government officials who want to take your guns, but wrong for Palestinians to shoot the Zionists that took their land.

You probably don't see the irony at all.

[

Guy, you miss the point.

We are going to do it smart.

While the nice ATF man is arresting you at your job at the 7/11, another nice ATF man will be at your house, taking your guns and bringing them to them foundry to melt down...

We'll maybe send you a nice DVD of this being done.

The founders also wanted to keep slavery forever and thought bleeding people was a good medical treatment.
If you want the 2nd Amendment to cover only the weapons extant at the time, you also support slavery and women not being able to vote.

Of course, you don't want people to be able to own muskets, even.

You're a fool.

Do you think the founding fathers thought slaves and women should have the right to keep and bear arms? Why or why not?
Do you really think that matters now? I'm not the one wanting to turn back the clock, am I?

Hey, can you show me a map prior to 1940 that calls that region Israel?

Nope. All the maps called it "Palestine".

Because all the Jewish folks from Europe resettled there and took the land by force...

And eventually, they Muslims will take it back. Only a mattr of time, really.
Terrorists thank you for your mindless support.

Guy, the amusing thing is, you think it's perfectly okay to shoot government officials who want to take your guns, but wrong for Palestinians to shoot the Zionists that took their land.

You probably don't see the irony at all.
You think it's perfectly okay for Palestinians to shoot the Zionists that took their land, but think it's wrong for a woman to shoot her rapist/murderer.

You probably don't see the insanity at all.

[

Guy, you miss the point.

While the nice ATF man is arresting you at your job at the 7/11, another nice ATF man will be at your house, taking your guns and bringing them to them foundry to melt down...

You're quite the little Brown Shirt.

[
You think it's perfectly okay for Palestinians to shoot the Zionists that took their land, but think it's wrong for a woman to shoot her rapist/murderer.

You probably don't see the insanity at all.

Except women almost never shoot their rapists...

But their kids often shoot themselves. And sometimes them...

Boy, Betcha Nancy never saw that one coming.

Incidently, I don't think that the ongoing war for Palestine is "okay". I think that it's unfortunate the world let this Aparthaid State get establised, leading to 65 years of constant war.

[

Guy, you miss the point.

You're quite the little Brown Shirt.

NOt at all. You'll be given a chance to comply with the new law.

Yes, I want her and everyone else who isn't a cop or a military person disarmed.
Then all you're doing is insisting she can't defend herself and her family from attackers.

You really do want her and her kids to be raped and murdered.

You're a piece of shit.

Again, that gun is 43 times more likely to kill her, her kids or one of her kids little playmates than it will ever kill that imaginary rapist.

I'm sure Nancy Lanza thought that small arsenal SHE had was protecting her from rapists. At least until her kid put a bullet in her head on his way to school.

And before you go into your typical whine that "the criminals won't obey the law", the fact is, in other INdustrialized countries where guns are outlawed, they have very little gun violence or crime.
Hint: America isn't any other country.

If merely living in this nation terrifies you so much, perhaps you should leave. The rest of us are under no obligation to give up our rights because you're a pussy.

The rest of us (we're in the majority, our side won) are not obligated to live in terror because you're compensating for your "Shortcomings".

If another country has solved a problem, we look at what they did.

We don't say, "Man, we need to do more of what has proven not to work!"

If guns made us safer, we'd have the lowest crime rate in the Industrialized world, not the highest.

Funny that a terrorized bed-wetter would argue against self defense. The tiny shriviled brains of liberals should be extracted for study.

[

Guy, you miss the point.

Follow+Your+Leader.jpg

Not that I think it was about anything but Militias, but let's pretend we are in National Rampage Association crazy land...

This is a Revolutionary War Era Musket. It could fire 2-3 rounds a minute in the hands of a trained infantryman. Accurate to only about 100 yards.

20020045-449_lrg.jpg

This is a AR-15 Bushmaster.

bushmaster_ar15_carbine.jpg

It can fire 45 Rounds per minute, and has a maximum effective range of 450 meters.

Now, before one of you mutants gets on here and tells me, "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", you are right.

And we don't treat Television like the printed press. There are restrictions on what you can broadcast, when you can broadcast, and who can broadcast. More to the point, the Television industry largely self-regulates. they don't put commercials for Trojan condoms on The Hub kiddie network.
I won't use: "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", I will however present a different argument for further restricting or completely eliminating free speech in conjunction with your proposed "reasonable restrictions" concept.
Speech, free or otherwise has caused more deaths in the world than any one weapon since it is speech that leads, or has lead, to almost all conflicts throughout the known history of mankind.
Therefore in order to prevent conflict we must heavily regulate speech. I propose , in order to use speech, one must apply with the government, pass a background check, pay an application fee, have taken a government appoved pre-prescibed course and where a muzzle when not actively speaking.
Sounds only reasonable.

Last edited:
Then all you're doing is insisting she can't defend herself and her family from attackers.

You really do want her and her kids to be raped and murdered.

You're a piece of shit.

Hint: America isn't any other country.

If merely living in this nation terrifies you so much, perhaps you should leave. The rest of us are under no obligation to give up our rights because you're a pussy.

The rest of us (we're in the majority, our side won) are not obligated to live in terror because you're compensating for your "Shortcomings".

If another country has solved a problem, we look at what they did.

We don't say, "Man, we need to do more of what has proven not to work!"

Funny that a terrorized bed-wetter would argue against self defense. The tiny shriviled brains of liberals should be extracted for study.

The only shrivelled brain I see are the mutants who live in the most violent country in the industrialized world and think, "Yeah, we totally need more guns!"

Not that I think it was about anything but Militias, but let's pretend we are in National Rampage Association crazy land...

This is a Revolutionary War Era Musket. It could fire 2-3 rounds a minute in the hands of a trained infantryman. Accurate to only about 100 yards.

20020045-449_lrg.jpg

This is a AR-15 Bushmaster.

bushmaster_ar15_carbine.jpg

It can fire 45 Rounds per minute, and has a maximum effective range of 450 meters.

Now, before one of you mutants gets on here and tells me, "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", you are right.

And we don't treat Television like the printed press. There are restrictions on what you can broadcast, when you can broadcast, and who can broadcast. More to the point, the Television industry largely self-regulates. they don't put commercials for Trojan condoms on The Hub kiddie network.
I won't use: "Well, the First Amendment never considered Television", I will however present a different argument for further restricting or completely eliminating free speech in conjunction with your proposed "reasonable restrictions" concept.
Speech, free or otherwise has caused more deaths in the world than any one weapon since it is speech that leads, or has lead, to almost all conflicts throughout the known history of mankind.
Therefore in order to prevent conflict we must heavily regulate speech. I propose , in order to use speech, one must apply with the government, pass a background check, pay an application fee, have taken a government appoved pre-prescibed course and where a muzzle when not actively speaking.
Sounds only reasonable.

Same with penis's. More people get beaten and killed over acts committed with the penis then words. We should think about regulating those . Joe is a good example of why.

Joe, you, and your multiple accounts have been kicked out of there so many times that you have no room to be saying to much about anyone's limited world view. You were much more entertaining when you went on about getting raped in the shower by Mormons. The 50 threads you started about this stupidity shows that you in fact have a very limited world view. You should get out and see it (the world) more.

Joe, you, and your multiple accounts have been kicked out of there so many times that you have no room to be saying to much about anyone's limited world view. You were much more entertaining when you went on about getting raped in the shower by Mormons. The 50 threads you started about this stupidity shows that you in fact have a very limited world view. You should get out and see it (the world) more.

Guy, you were never entertaining...

And while I could go back to toonhall and watch the racist assholes all cuddle with their guns and bibles and pretend the world doesn't work that way, what would be the point?

I had my fun there, time to move on.

Fact is, you gun nuts don't need guns, and people are tired of watching kids getting taken out in body bags because you all have a weird fetish.

Guy, you were never entertaining...

And while I could go back to toonhall and watch the racist assholes all cuddle with their guns and bibles and pretend the world doesn't work that way, what would be the point?

I had my fun there, time to move on.

Fact is, you gun nuts don't need guns, and people are tired of watching kids getting taken out in body bags because you all have a weird fetish.

Yes, yes, and you and Molotov (you) would debate about your time in "The Nam" (stolen valor) you and your multiple personality's got booted, so no, you cant go back, but they would love it if you tried. As for kids getting hauled off in body bags, This seems to be an every day occurrence in Chicago there joe. Tell me there buckaroo, how are those gun laws in your home town working out ?

Forum List

Back