Why the Ashli Babbitt was an insurrectionist and Byrd felt his life threatened doesn't hold water

No, the RULES are that deadly force can not be used unless one is forced to in defense of a deadly threat.
There was no deadly threat from Ashli.

There was from the mob she was a part of. She just messed up by being in the front of all those cowardly men.

So now the police can secretly decide what arbitrary act can cause anyone to be murdered?
If they can shoot someone for entering a deserted hallway, they can shoot anyone for anything.
Not for anything but they can shoot someone for leading a mob of violent rioters to our elected officials.

Which proves no one had any deadly intent.
If they had, then that would have been the time for Bryd to have been killed.
Impossible to know for sure if they had deadly intent or not.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want them coming up to our elected officials to find out what their intentions are. I’m glad he took the shot.

There was from the mob she was a part of. She just messed up by being in the front of all those cowardly men.

Wrong.
The only opening was the window, and the cops on either side could easily have blocked that without killing anyone.
And since the entirely hallway was totally deserted, even if a thousand people had gained access to it, there still would not have been any threat.

I equate it to hijacking. 9/11 changed the way we treat hijackers.... there is no assurance of safety in return for compliance and passivity. 1/6/21 changed the orientation of the police toward violent protests. Too late in my view.
Really how many did police kill in the last Portland riot? There was a few after Jan. 6th.

Impossible to know for sure if they had deadly intent or not.

I sure as hell wouldn’t want them coming up to our elected officials to find out what their intentions are. I’m glad he took the shot.

So then you think anyone should be shot even if they have no deadly intent, just because you don't know for sure?
That means all cops should be shot because some of them have murdered people, and we don't know for sure which cops are going to commit murder.

So you are glad a woman was killed to protect an empty hallway?

Not for anything but they can shoot someone for leading a mob of violent rioters to our elected officials.
All one has to do to understand EXACTLY why she was shot is to know the location within the building and the timing in which the shooting took place. It's not difficult to find.

Instead, they're going to remain arrogant, ignorant and mal-informed, the foundational components of Trumpism.

No they can not shoot.
In fact, mobs getting access to our elected officials is pretty much a constitutionally guaranteed right.
They had a right to be heard in person.

They should have been met with riot police and rubber bullets before they made it to the Capitol where the lawmakers were certifying the Biden Victory.

No, the RULES are that deadly force can not be used unless one is forced to in defense of a deadly threat.
There was no deadly threat from Ashli.
What's funny is that these same looney leftists screamed and cried when a cop shot a black kid with a gun. That was 'racist' and the worst crime of the century!!! They applauded when a female cop got sent away for shooting a little black felon who was driving away with her partner half hanging out of the car. She even admitted she intended to taze him. But with Ashli.......they completely become hypocritical and claim she was some kind of real threat to Byrd who, had a history of mishandling his gun. What a bunch of hypocritical demagogues.

All one has to do to understand EXACTLY why she was shot is to know the location within the building and the timing in which the shooting took place. It's not difficult to find.

Instead, they're going to remain arrogant, ignorant and mal-informed, the foundational components of Trumpism.
Oh I see, Ashli had 'bad timing' so she deserved to get shot in the neck by a Barney Fife cop.

Just in time for Anti-Fa Sullivan to film it. Think he knew someone was going to be killed? I do.

They should have been met with riot police and rubber bullets before they made it to the Capitol where the lawmakers were certifying the Biden Victory.
Pelosi refused to deploy them as Trump offered.

Just in time for Anti-Fa Sullivan to film it. Think he knew someone was going to be killed? I do.
Yes, and Sullivan was standing there with a megaphone urging them to storm the capitol, along with Ray Epps a Federal plant.

What's funny is that these same looney leftists screamed and cried when a cop shot a black kid with a gun. That was 'racist' and the worst crime of the century!!! They applauded when a female cop got sent away for shooting a little black felon who was driving away with her partner half hanging out of the car. She even admitted she intended to taze him. But with Ashli.......they completely become hypocritical and claim she was some kind of real threat to Byrd who, had a history of mishandling his gun. What a bunch of hypocritical demagogues.
The real threat was the torrent of MAGAMOB rioter that would have followed, not Babbit herself per say. She was the tip of the spear or the hole in the Dike and Byrd blunted that spear or plugged that hole that could have become a torrent.

Forum List

Back