Why The Big Lie About Steve Bannon?

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon

The guy is a magazine editor of Briebart News- which is a Reich wing tabloid magazine. He does not have the experience to be a cabinet member--and Democrats will not work with him, or acknowledge his presence in a room. This is a guy that is capable of turning Mother Teresa into a whore, and his readers would believe it.

If you want government to work, you have GOT to find people that are capable of working with the opposite side of the isle or NOTHING gets done. Steve Bannon is not that person. Republicans do not have SUPER MAJORITIES in both houses, nor do they have a mandate because Hillary Clinton won the popular vote, so they have got to work with Democrats if you want that wall built--LOL Otherwise it's going to be a long bloody battle for the next two years, and then Democrats will take over the house and Senate and they'll hog tie Trump up on any of his proposals.
You're living in a dream world of some kind. Trump won't fall for "If you want government to work, you have GOT to find people that are capable of working with the opposite side of the isle". I don't remember Obama working with ANYBODY from the other side of the aisle. In fact, I remember him referring to them as his enemies and that they should be punished. And it's funny to hear the losers of the election threaten the ones who won the executive branch and both legislative branches. You guys are in no position to be making any demands or giving advice about working together, you lost.

Bannon has been quoted saying alt right is racist, Bannon is alt right.

fuck him

#2 and #4

Steve Bannon’s Quotes
Here are some quotes by Steve Bannon that have recently come to question:

1. “Trump is a product of a seething populism and nationalism that is the driving political force.”
  2. “Are there racist people involved in the alt-right? Absolutely.”
  3. “What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story.”
  4. “Fear is a good thing. Fear is going to lead you to take action.”
  5. “Hollywood does not understand Middle America, and it certainly does not understand and, in fact, despises, the core values of the country.”
  6. “George Clooney, who is a moron, came here to Cannes and gave a press conference saying, ‘Under no circumstances will Trump ever be president. Hillary Clinton will be the next president.’ Well, we can’t wait to make George Clooney eat his words.”
  7. “We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country, and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that.”
  8. “This country is in a crisis. And if you’re fighting to save this country, if you’re fighting to take this country back, it’s not going to be sunshine and patriots. It’s going to be people who want to fight. I mean, Andrew Breitbart was all about the fight.”
  9. “That’s one of the unintended consequences of the women’s liberation movement – that, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be feminine, they would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children.”
  10. “If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life.”

Under Bannon's guidance, Breitbart served as a hub for pro-Trump, anti-immigration and especially anti-Muslim agit-prop. The site faced regular criticism — including from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — for its close ties to the "alt right," an online-based counterculture movement associated with white nationalism. Bannon once called his outlet "the platform of the alt-right."

there ya have it, self admitted racist.

Poor little snowflake, do you need a safe space? I don't see anything questionable about those quotes. But what the hell, just keep calling the 60 million that voted for Trump racist and be prepared to be disappointed again when the midterms come round.

The smartest thing Trump could do right now, is get some minorities, and women in his cabinet, that have EXPERIENCE and have worked with Democrats on the hill before and have actually accomplished something with them.
Translation: We want him to let liberals tell him what to do.

fuck him

#2 and #4

Steve Bannon’s Quotes

1. “Trump is a product of a seething populism and nationalism that is the driving political force.”
  3. “What you realize hanging out with investigative reporters is that, while they may be personally liberal, they don’t let that get in the way of a good story.”
  5. “Hollywood does not understand Middle America, and it certainly does not understand and, in fact, despises, the core values of the country.”
  6. “George Clooney, who is a moron, came here to Cannes and gave a press conference saying, ‘Under no circumstances will Trump ever be president. Hillary Clinton will be the next president.’ Well, we can’t wait to make George Clooney eat his words.”
  7. “We don’t believe there is a functional conservative party in this country, and we certainly don’t think the Republican Party is that.”
  8. “This country is in a crisis. And if you’re fighting to save this country, if you’re fighting to take this country back, it’s not going to be sunshine and patriots. It’s going to be people who want to fight. I mean, Andrew Breitbart was all about the fight.”
  9. “That’s one of the unintended consequences of the women’s liberation movement – that, in fact, the women that would lead this country would be feminine, they would be pro-family, they would have husbands, they would love their children.”
  10. “If you stay true to yourself and true to your vision and your own values, you can power through and make an impact on modern life.”

Under Bannon's guidance, Breitbart served as a hub for pro-Trump, anti-immigration and especially anti-Muslim agit-prop. The site faced regular criticism — including from Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton — for its close ties to the "alt right," an online-based counterculture movement associated with white nationalism. Bannon once called his outlet "the platform of the alt-right."

Poor little snowflake, do you need a safe space? I don't see anything questionable about those quotes. But what the hell, just keep calling the 60 million that voted for Trump racist and be prepared to be disappointed again when the midterms come round.

you show me the lie ...it took me 3 minutes to make you look like a dumbass.

fuck him

#2 and #4

Steve Bannon’s Quotes

He's harmless... snowflake

fuck him

#2 and #4

Steve Bannon’s Quotes

So where did I mention a lie? You only made yourself look like a dumb ass. BTW dumb ass is two words.

Briebart is a TABLOID for politics, not a news source....and has never really pretended to be a legitimate news source.....imo. TABLOIDS promote what makes them money, no matter how crazy the lie, or the stance
The New York Times isn't a legitimate news source, so your criticism of Breitbart rings hollow.

Steve Bannon signed up to run fucking breitbart a news outlet for the deplorables with delightful content like:

Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer,

Bannon wasn't the editor. And what's wrong with those titles? I've been on Daily Kos, the Wonkettes, Raw Story all your lefty outfits and they have some whacked out titles as well.

Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew

Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage

Pamela Geller’s Muhammad cartoon contest is no different from Selma

Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy

The solution to online ‘harassment’ is simple: Women should log off

We seriously need an asshole like that in our president's ear everyday? Is there seriously no one else?

Oh come on, are you seriously going to tell me that he didn't know that he was signing up to run skinhead central?

Drain the swamp? These people ARE the swamp.

Skinhead central? What does Breitbart publish that is designed to appeal to skin heads?

You douche bags sure like to attack Breitbart, but all you can do is name call. You can't point out anything that supports your baseless attacks.

Steve Bannon signed up to run fucking breitbart a news outlet for the deplorables with delightful content like:

Would you rather your child had feminism or cancer,

Bannon wasn't the editor. And what's wrong with those titles? I've been on Daily Kos, the Wonkettes, Raw Story all your lefty outfits and they have some whacked out titles as well.

Bill Kristol: Republican spoiler, renegade Jew

Hoist it high and proud: The Confederate flag proclaims a glorious heritage

Pamela Geller’s Muhammad cartoon contest is no different from Selma

Birth control makes women unattractive and crazy

The solution to online ‘harassment’ is simple: Women should log off

We seriously need an asshole like that in our president's ear everyday? Is there seriously no one else?

Oh come on, are you seriously going to tell me that he didn't know that he was signing up to run skinhead central?

Drain the swamp? These people ARE the swamp.

Andrew Breitbart was a skin head? Andrew was a Jew.

Surely you jest. All the editors are Jewish but they're skin heads too? Joel is Orthodox.

Man oh man. The CEO is a Jew? And he's a skin head?

You are right, since the guy is not outright skinhead himself he is creme de'la cream, totally qualified to have a big role in top office of this land.

Maybe Trump is making a mistake in not letting Alex Jones jump in too?

He won the election for Trump, dumbass. That's what makes him qualified.

.He may or may not be anti-Semitic, but he is racist....or in the least, supports the alt right racist groups with Briebart being their best mouth piece.... Bannon said so, himself...
What "alt-right racist groups" are those? I'm curious to know what you consider "racist."

Steve Bannon’s Quotes

I don't see a "racist" comment on that list.

I'm no fan of Trump, I think Breitbart is clearly a cog in the right wing echo chamber, but no. No racist comments there.

If this is the best evidence against him, I'm a little less worried that Trump has him in there.

This is a well written article were the journalist looked at the rhetoric and did the research to contrast it with reality. I'm not going to paste any of the article itself, because putting in pieces wouldn't do it justice as a whole.

Please don't comment unless you taken the 5 minutes to actually read the whole article.

The Big Lie About Steve Bannon
FU.

What's your problem with the dude?

The guy is a magazine editor of Briebart News- which is a Reich wing tabloid magazine. He does not have the experience to be a cabinet member--and Democrats will not work with him, or acknowledge his presence in a room. This is a guy that is capable of turning Mother Teresa into a whore, and his readers would believe .

Then I guess It's a good thing that Steve Bannon wasn't appointed as a cabinet member and doesn't have to work with Democrats since he was appointed as a Trumps Chief Political Strategist and Senior Counselor (which isn't a cabinet position), He's essentially Trump's Karl Rove so he only needs to work with Trump and his staff.

It's funny how certain quarters of the media sling unsubstantiated accusations around and then have to fabricate stories to slander a guy that they insist is an unadulterated dickweed, if he's such a dickweed why the need to make up complete lies to slander him?

I say, let him have bannon as his supreme advisor, it's who he wants...

it can only serve as the catalyst to actually get minorities out to vote in the next election and millennials a reason to go out to vote in the next election etc...

it can only serve as the catalyst to actually get minorities out to vote in the next election and millennials a reason to go out to vote in the next election etc...

If the Democrats are counting on that bullshit (again) they're going to lose (again), they need to actually give people a reason to vote for them, hurling insults, pulling the race/gender card and demeaning people isn't working anymore.

How many times do you have to get your asses kicked before you wake up and realize that the politics of racial and gender divisiveness is a spent force?

If the Democrats are counting on that bullshit (again) they're going to lose (again), they need to actually give people a reason to vote for them, hurling insults, pulling the race/gender card and demeaning people isn't working anymore.

How many times do you have to get your asses kicked before you wake up and realize that the politics of racial and gender divisiveness is a spent force?
Oh bull crud....there are hundreds of people working for the Trump campaign that are NOT racist or Alt right, but the ones that are...like Bannon, should be called out.... period.

Oh bull crud....there are hundreds of people working for the Trump campaign that are NOT racist or Alt right, but the ones that are...like Bannon, should be called out.... period.
Yeah okay, double down on the strategy that clearly doesn't work, I'm sure the Republicrats will be happy to hear that ole "Basket of Deplorables" strategy is alive and well in the ranks of the Democrat Brain Trust.

Hint for the clueless: Trump could resurrect Hitler and appoint him to his cabinet and he'll get re-elected as long as he's overseeing a rapidly growing economy, rising wages and job security; the bulk of the electorate clearly doesn't give a fuck about "institutional racism", "white privilege" or any of the other divisive bullshit the progressives have been crowing about for years.

The Democrats labelled Trump as every kind of "ist" under the Sun (and he did a lot to help 'em do it) and he still WON, what does that tell you?

Yeah right, an awesome piece of journalism there.

"We have learned from the sewage-storm directed at Bannon that the Establishment plays dirty, and that the formerly Republican #NeverTrumpers aren't just misguided ideologues, but also yellow-bellied, gutter-crawling, backstabbing, bushwhacking liars. Hell hath no fury like a self-designated elite scorned."

Fun to to see projection from the Trumpettes.

Seems like the old grade school tactic of "I know you are but what am I?"

The Democrats labelled Trump as every kind of "ist" under the Sun (and he did a lot to help 'em do it) and he still WON, what does that tell you?
I think it's not really why he won. I've heard that a lot of people get their news from Facebook, or even from this forum. Not to mention Fox News, Breitbart, etc.

It has more to do with them shutting themselves out to other sources of information.

Forum List

Back