Why the dems blocked vote on sanctuary cities and harboring illegal alien criminals?

turzovka

Gold Member
Nov 20, 2012
I cannot understand this? Maybe because they are on a roll giving free passage to criminals like Hillary so now they grant asylum to illegal alien felons in these sanctuary cities. Probably will offer them free pot, too, if it’s Seattle or Portland. Illegal must be the new PC?

Strange how the democrat party does not care how much risk they put our own citizens under with all these illegal alien criminals and unvetted middle eastern “refugees” and how much burden they put on our enormously in debt tax payers. They just want votes and power and careers. No matter what. And the voters want their free shit and their lustful fun and they detest Christian "prudes." A tough combination to defeat.

I am no friend of republican D.C. politicians but I cannot begin to stomach their leftist counterparts in D.C. along with their big supporters, the mainstream media. Corrupt nation we are.

Senate Dems block votes on immigration issues, including sanctuary cities | Fox News

I cannot understand this? Maybe because they are on a roll giving free passage to criminals like Hillary so now they grant asylum to illegal alien felons in these sanctuary cities. Probably will offer them free pot, too, if it’s Seattle or Portland. Illegal must be the new PC?

Strange how the democrat party does not care how much risk they put our own citizens under with all these illegal alien criminals and unvetted middle eastern “refugees” and how much burden they put on our enormously in debt tax payers. They just want votes and power and careers. No matter what. And the voters want their free shit and their lustful fun and they detest Christian "prudes." A tough combination to defeat.

I am no friend of republican D.C. politicians but I cannot begin to stomach their leftist counterparts in D.C. along with their big supporters, the mainstream media. Corrupt nation we are.

Senate Dems block votes on immigration issues, including sanctuary cities | Fox News
Harry Reid should be forced to take a competency test. The dingbat is senile.

Harry Reid should be forced to take a competency test. The dingbat is senile.
He went to the same college as Jakestarkey... so that explains everything

Because they know something (unlike Know-Nothings)

Oh! Maybe all the "illegal aliens" are actually undercover cops looking for welfare cheats and deadbeat dads. Got it! I should have known that.

Oh! Maybe all the "illegal aliens" are actually undercover cops looking for welfare cheats and deadbeat dads. Got it! I should have known that.

Or... many Democratic senators represent agricultural states, whose populations know something.

The globalists do not have a better useful idiot than the leftard clown posse. They don't want borders and seek to do away with the sovereignty of nations while leftards see them as another underclass to cater to. They are in for a very rude awakening.....

Or... many Democratic senators represent agricultural states, whose populations know something.
What could they possibly know about criminal illegal aliens?

So? How many illegals have you put up in your home or have personally sponsored by giving them a stipend? That's what I thought....so STFU.

The globalists do not have a better useful idiot than the leftard clown posse. They don't want borders and seek to do away with the sovereignty of nations while leftards see them as another underclass to cater to. They are in for a very rude awakening.....
I'll be cheering when the illegals and refugees start butchering liberals.

You should ask the conservatives that run the various Columbia Basin counties here in WA.

So? How many illegals have you put up in your home or have personally sponsored by giving them a stipend? That's what I thought....so STFU.

None. But I buy lettuce...

I'll be cheering when the illegals and refugees start butchering liberals.

I know that the same liberal morons that were waving signs of "Welcome" and offering free hugs to the mass flood of refugees in Germany are having second thoughts. Their "feminist empowerment" and liberal views on queers has taken a bit of a beating since the muslim invasion happened. Now they are wearing burkas just so they can walk down the street without being attacked......liberals= Fucking stupid.

Last edited:

You should ask the conservatives that run the various Columbia Basin counties here in WA.
What are you getting at

Don't try to turn this around. Conservative voters would vote overwhelmingly to stop the flow of illegals across the southern border and totally stop Muslim "refugees" from being allowed in. Because we don't care all that much about getting our lettuce and tomatoes at a cheaper price at the grocery store compared to risking our national security. The need for cheap labor is a ploy of the democrats. Most of us do not care if there are a few corporate moguls who welcome the price break.

Don't try to turn this around. Conservative voters would vote overwhelmingly to stop the flow of illegals across the southern border and totally stop Muslim "refugees" from being allowed in. Because we don't care all that much about getting our lettuce and tomatoes at a cheaper price at the grocery store compared to risking our national security. The need for cheap labor is a ploy of the democrats. Most of us do not care if there are a few corporate moguls who welcome the price break.

I know, I know, it's strictly fried bologna sandwiches for y'all.

You are the one full of baloney and I think you know it!

The only problem is you are either brainwashed or you feel forced to defend the indefensible.

Our party is weak.... your party is totally insane.

sense-liberal_o_978803.jpg

Forum List

Back