🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why the Exxon CEO?

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
What does he bring to the table that the others don't? And I know he hasn't been formerly chosen but he is the subject of the day. Is he just being floated as a trial balloon?

Trump has focused on trade deals with US and treaties, that is one of the functions of the Secretary of state!

So why not get someone that has experience negotiating deals in other countries?

What does he bring to the table that the others don't? And I know he hasn't been formerly chosen but he is the subject of the day. Is he just being floated as a trial balloon?
He's already been in the circles the movers and shakers in other countries move in, he knows people that know people that get things done.

His primary focus is on the "little guy". He cares deeply about hard working Americans who are struggling to get by, and his goal in life is to help them. He believes in people over corporate profits.

He saves kittens and works with disabled children in his free time.

What have the last two-three SOS accomplished? Yeah, I'll wait. bike crash in French Alps while "working" lol! close the dept. Save $$$$

I can't believe the support I am reading for Trumps corrupt Swamp Mob.... we are so screwed...
The more screwed you feel the more we like it. Keep whining! We're running a tab! :)

I can't believe the support I am reading for Trumps corrupt Swamp Mob.... we are so screwed...
Corrupt?

Details on this corruption?

Maria Bartaromo said it thusly! He is the CEO of the biggest company in the world. The industry is oil. He has wheeled and dealed with countries all over the world both friendly and hostile. He's a winner.

Corrupt?

Putin loves Trump and his picks...just follow the money

Tillerson’s success within Exxon was attributable in part to the work he has done in Russia. He has forged close relations with both President Vladimir Putin and Igor Sechin, the close Putin ally who runs Rosneft, one of Russia’s oil-and-gas giants.

The main themes of “Private Empire” involved the ways that ExxonMobil saw itself as an independent, transnational corporate sovereign in the world, a power independent of the American government, one devoted firmly to shareholder interests and possessed of its own foreign policy. Exxon’s foreign policy sometimes had more impact on the countries where it operated than did the State Department.

Rex Tillerson, from a Corporate Oil Sovereign to the State Department

Glenn Waller, the head of ExxonMobil operations in Russia, said on Tuesday that the company will return to its joint oil project with Rosneft in the Russian Arctic once sanctions against Moscow are lifted.

ExxonMobil says to return to Russian Arctic once sanctions lifted

Corrupt?

Tillerson’s success within Exxon was attributable in part to the work he has done in Russia. He has forged close relations with both President Vladimir Putin and Igor Sechin, the close Putin ally who runs Rosneft, one of Russia’s oil-and-gas giants.

The main themes of “Private Empire” involved the ways that ExxonMobil saw itself as an independent, transnational corporate sovereign in the world, a power independent of the American government, one devoted firmly to shareholder interests and possessed of its own foreign policy. Exxon’s foreign policy sometimes had more impact on the countries where it operated than did the State Department.

Glenn Waller, the head of ExxonMobil operations in Russia, said on Tuesday that the company will return to its joint oil project with Rosneft in the Russian Arctic once sanctions against Moscow are lifted.

And the corruption is.......?

The more screwed you feel the more we like it. Keep whining! We're running a tab! :)

Dumb ass, I supported Trump until he back stabbed the Democrats...

Do you think he has your best interest in mind..? Fuck No...

Corrupt?

Well lets just say it is like Cheney hiring Halliburton all over again. Tillerson has personal business interests..

CNN FACT CHECK:The vice president received about $2 million in various benefits resulting from his former position as CEO of Halliburton Co., but he received the bulk of the compensation before he became vice president. Of the $2 million, $1.6 million came in January 200, after Cheney was elected but before he was sworn into office. The rest comes from a multiyear deferred salary package.

Source: CNN FactCheck on 2004 statements by Bush and Kerry , Oct 29, 2004

Dumb ass, I supported Trump until he back stabbed the Democrats...

Do you think he has your best interest in mind..? Fuck No...

Poor old ewe!

Corrupt?

Well lets just say it is like Cheney hiring Halliburton all over again. Tillerson has personal business interests..

CNN FACT CHECK:The vice president received about $2 million in various benefits resulting from his former position as CEO of Halliburton Co., but he received the bulk of the compensation before he became vice president. Of the $2 million, $1.6 million came in January 200, after Cheney was elected but before he was sworn into office. The rest comes from a multiyear deferred salary package.

What does Chaney have to do with it and what's wrong with getting the money? It had nothing to do with his office.

Well, when we take ISIS’s oil (somehow without putting boots on the ground), they should have someone who will know what to do with it…

Corrupt?

So there is no actual corruption, just your assumption that it will occur

Forum List

Back