Why the fight against Birth Control?

The OP is what happens when one has spent their whole life getting by on entitlements. Its nothing for them to say "what just one more matter"?

Like you, I pay for my own insurance and have my entire working life.

At least I'm assuming you aren't on entitlements.

The OP is what happens when one has spent their whole life getting by on entitlements. Its nothing for them to say "what just one more matter"?
"It doesn't bother me at all when other people pay for my medical and food! They should keep doing it!" No shit you feel that way, Coyote.

Let me know when you can discuss this in an adult manner.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Vaccines prevent the spread of disease. Birth control does not prevent disease. I can see how pro-abortion people confuse pregnancy with a disease, though. It's too bad there isn't a vaccine for that kind of sickness in the head.

Birth control can prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce abortions. I would think you anti-choice people would be all for it.
Masturbation, oral, and abstinence do the job of avoiding pregnancy just fine. And they don't cost everyone else a dime. You just want to do whatever it is you want to do, and have the rest of society finance it, rather than make responsible, mature decisions.

Birth control is easily and cheaply available. Only a special kind of retard thinks the rate of unwanted pregnancies is the result of the unavailability of birth control. Planned Parenthood gives away birth control like candy.

As birth control has become more and more available, unwanted pregnancies and single parenthood have skyrocketed.

So this problem has NOTHING to do with a lack of "free" birth control and EVERYTHING to do with the encouragement and incentivizing of irresponsible behavior.

Vaccines prevent the spread of disease. Birth control does not prevent disease. I can see how pro-abortion people confuse pregnancy with a disease, though. It's too bad there isn't a vaccine for that kind of sickness in the head.

Birth control can prevent unwanted pregnancies and reduce abortions. I would think you anti-choice people would be all for it.
Masturbation, oral, and abstinence do the job of avoiding pregnancy just fine. And they don't cost everyone else a dime. You just want to do whatever it is you want to do, and have the rest of society finance it, rather than make responsible, mature decisions.
Also, surely one of the ?2 people having sex can afford some condoms ffs??? Condoms also prevent stds, and generic contraceptive pills can cost as little as $9 a month, or even for free from places like pp. It is absurd and quite perverted to force other people to pay for this stuff every month? If you can't even manage to get hold of a condom, you must be a moron. Lol.

Shhhhhh. They'll be demanding you pay for their vibrators next. And the batteries!

If one doesn't have the where with all to procure free condoms, and or BC pills; it's unlikely that they will have the wherewithal to use them correctly. Oh... So I see where this inevitably leads... You won't just want us to pay for your condoms, and pills... You'll be having us finance your high dollar iuds or whatever they are called. I've watched this liberal spending creep my whole life. They beg for a slice of bread, and be for you know it; they think you owe them a whole loaf. Fuck that shit.

I think this is just another attempt at endorsing the indolent and ensuring they not only do they get to enjoy all their free time to its fullest, but also they will have had so many responsibilities removed from their lives, they'll never be able to fend for themselves again - and will therefore be trapped into voting Dem forever :eusa_think:

Last edited:
Birth control is easily and cheaply available. Only a special kind of retard thinks the rate of unwanted pregnancies is the result of the unavailability of birth control.

As birth control has become more and more available, unwanted pregnancies and single parenthood have skyrocketed.

So this problem has NOTHING to do with "free" birth control and EVERYTHING to do with the encouragement and incentivizing of irresponsible behavior.

Access to free birth control reduces abortion rates

Colorado’s Effort Against Teenage Pregnancies Is a Startling Success

Oddly enough, that doesn't seem reflected in pregnancy statistics.

No shit. That's because they don't cause pregnancy. That's the fucking point.

Shhhhhh. They'll be demanding you pay for their vibrators next. And the batteries!
They already think you should foot the bill for sanitary napkins.

If one doesn't have the where with all to procure free condoms, and or BC pills; it's unlikely that they will have the wherewithal to use them correctly. Oh... So I see where this inevitably leads... You won't just want us to pay for your condoms, and pills... You'll be having us finance your high dollar iuds or whatever they are called. I've watched this liberal spending creep my whole life. They beg for a slice of bread, and be for you know it; they think you owe them a whole loaf. Fuck that shit.
They want hot beef and gravy on that bread!

Exactly "free" birth control has nothing to do with personal responsibility.

But you far left drones do not care for that, you want the government to dictate your lives to you!

You notice Coyote has not produced a single solitary item that she thinks an adult human being should be responsible for. Not one!

Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.

No one has said women shouldn't have it. You libs think that just because people aren't willing to reach into their pockets to pay for what others want that it's somehow denying them.

Birth control pills are quite cheap. The average range is from $4 - $17. You want them? Go fucking buy them. No one will stop you.

I'm more angry that asthma inhalers were banned because they were aerosol. No more Primatine Mist on the shelves. But I can still buy aerosol hairspray, spray paint, bug spray and cleaners. They didn't even want prescription inhalers to be aerosol because of global warming, as if people are spraying it into the air. They've yet to offer a suitable alternative.

I saw a woman protester demanding to know which Trump supporter was going to buy her birth control pills for her. What about those of us who have such insanely high deductibles, on top of high premiums, that everything comes out of our own pockets? Which one of you libs is going to pay for my stuff since it's so damn pricey and doesn't fit in my budget?

How nice that some of us now live paycheck to paycheck because we not only pay for our own rent, utilities, healthcare and food, but get to pay for others, including illegal aliens to get free healthcare, rent, utilities, food and everything else. We even get to pay more to cell phone companies so people can get free phones. Stop bitching about those who foot the bill for the assistance given to 47% of the people.

Lib are sure quick to point fingers at tax payers and tell us to take responsibility for other people but you refuse to tell the recipients to take any personal responsibility over their own live.

But you far left drones do not care for that, you want the government to dictate your lives to you!

I'm less interested in "personal responsibility" then I am in reducing unwanted pregnancies, teen pregnancies and abortion. You can lecture all you want on personal responsibility but in the end, when you are faced with the long term social costs of unwanted children, teen mothers who drop out of school and perpetrate the cycle of single teenage mothers, personal responsibility doesn't count for shit.

Precisely. They want others to bear the finacial cost, so that they can continue to do as they please without having to bear the burden of responsibility. Christ it's like debating a 5 year old...

Forum List

Back