Why the fight against Birth Control?

It can be argued that all children result from recreational sex. Why should I have to pay for that result by paying to educate your kids when I don't have kids?

The reason is an uneducated population is detrimental to our society, so it's in all our interests to pay for it. Likewise, unwanted pregnancies (whether or not you agree with how they came about) are also detrimental to our society and cost far more then the cost of preventing them.

I think the point is moot. A large percentage of people who get pregnant would forget to the take the pill anyway.

Yet - countries where it is freely available have lower rates of teen pregnancies, unwanted pregnancies and abortions then we do.
Nothing is free. Why don't you liberals get that?

Of course nothing is free, why don't you get that we realize that?

Some things are worth paying for. I don't need birth control. I don't have a child to be educated or vaccinated. But I'm not crying about having to pay for it.
Why do you think it is the taxpayer's responsibility? Where will it end? Is there an end? Do liberals ever take responsibility for their choices or is it the taxpayers who must always foot the bill?

I foot the bill for educating other people's kids :dunno:

Do conservatives ever take responsibility for their choices...?

Yet - countries where it is freely available have lower rates of teen pregnancies, unwanted pregnancies and abortions then we do.

Some things are worth paying for. I don't need birth control. I don't have a child to be educated or vaccinated. But I'm not crying about having to pay for it.

1. You aren't fooling anybody, you aren't paying for it. You are a dependent, not an income generator. So of course you want people to pay for everybody's shit. It's easy to be generous when you aren't the one giving.

I work a full time job lady, have my own health insurance and retirement plan. Typical response from someone who is incapable of discussing the issue.

2. You don't have the right to force everybody to do whatever you want them to do based on "it doesn't bother ME..so EVERYBODY must engage!"

wah wah wah.

We all have to pay for things we don't want to. Suck it up.

Fuck you. YOU buy it and give it away if you don't mind doing so, I support your right to do so.

A little excited are you?

You are not skilled enough, nor do you have enough character, to support yourself in the manner to which I'm sure you are accustomed. I guarantee you do not now, nor have you ever, paid enough in taxes to offset the services you have enjoyed throughout your life and enjoy now. And the fact that you don't earn more than 185 percent of the fed poverty level means you aren't taxed at the same rate as, say, I am. You're just a big black hole of neediness and it chaps my hide that you have the nerve to tell other people they shouldn't mind paying for shit you have NEVER paid for.

Feel better now?

I think the point is moot. A large percentage of people who get pregnant would forget to the take the pill anyway.

1. You aren't fooling anybody, you aren't paying for it. You are a dependent, not an income generator. So of course you want people to pay for everybody's shit. It's easy to be generous when you aren't the one giving.

I work a full time job lady, have my own health insurance and retirement plan. Typical response from someone who is incapable of discussing the issue.

2. You don't have the right to force everybody to do whatever you want them to do based on "it doesn't bother ME..so EVERYBODY must engage!"

wah wah wah.

Fuck you. YOU buy it and give it away if you don't mind doing so, I support your right to do so.

Ye

wah wah wah.

Yeah. We all do already have to pay for things we don't want. Because of entitlement parasites like you. I damn well never chose to have to pay for the other shit. Nor would I. that certainly doesn't entitle you to more of my money just because your already ripping me off.

Why do you think it is the taxpayer's responsibility? Where will it end? Is there an end? Do liberals ever take responsibility for their choices or is it the taxpayers who must always foot the bill?

So what bill or laws that prevents you from getting birth control?

Go to any clinic and you can get free rubbers, they even pass out rubbers in schools, so what are you far left drones trying to get at?

Maybe you should take responsibility for your actions and stop trying to blame others for your mistakes, like creating this horrid thread.

It is time to have elections on the mods..

Last edited:

No, you don't foot the bill for anything.

That's open to scrutiny. That assumes you are a landowner. Typically actual landowners aren't big on entitlements...

So what bill or laws that prevents you from getting birth control?

Go to any clinic and you can get free rubbers, they even pass out rubbers in schools, so what are you far left drones trying to get at?

Maybe you should take responsibility for your actions and stop trying to blame others for your mistakes, like creating this horrid thread.

It is time to have lections on the mods..
She can get free condoms in any dhs office, when she recertifies for her foodstamps.
She can get free pills by walking into any county health department.

What utter horseshit.

Nobody who receives ANY entitlement...social security, foodstamps, obamacare, energy subsidies, free lunches...should NOT be able to vote, period. They are failures at life in general, and they are not contributing SHIT to society or to the coffers. Figure it out, support yourself..and then you should be allowed to have a say.

You remind me of someone who doesn't seem to realize that there is a difference between birth control and cable TV.

There is no difference, and you can't explain how there is.

I guess we should pay for "free" puppies for hookers, and "free" cable for addicts.

Nobody who receives ANY entitlement...social security, foodstamps, obamacare, energy subsidies, free lunches...should NOT be able to vote, period. They are failures at life in general, and they are not contributing SHIT to society or to the coffers. Figure it out, support yourself..and then you should be allowed to have a say.

You done with your little tantrum yet?

Why can't you answer the question? People already get education, housing, food, utilities, phones, now you want be? Tell me. Is there a limit? Ever?

Seriously...I just don't get it.

What's wrong with letting women have it?

The argument that they shouldn't have it free doesn't fly. ACA includes a bunch of different free items: Preventive care benefits for adults - but I have yet to hear an argument against aspirin or vaccinations being offered and birth control is a relatively cheap thing to offer.

The Pill is, as of this time, the most reliable method of pregnancy prevention. Yes...abstinence itself works, but isn't realistic as few people stick with it and, frankly, why should they if the pill can offer a more reliable option if they don't want to be abstinent? There is a direct correlation between preventing unwanted pregnancies, particularly teens, and the availability of reliable contraception.
Where in the living hell did you get the idea birth control is free?

And?

It isn't. Someone has to pay for it. So why shouldn't the people who actually use it pay for it? Please explain why I should.

Sure. People like me pay for it. Just like I pay to educate your kids, vaccinate them, pay for the roads you drive on and the bridges you cross.

You remind me of an asshole in a drug rehab I used to volunteer at whining that "cable TV should be free, like the roads."

You remind me of someone who doesn't seem to realize that there is a difference between birth control and cable TV.

There is no difference, and you can't explain how there is.

I guess we should pay for "free" puppies for hookers, and free cable for addict.

I fail to see any public health benefit in that, but go ahead and make a case for it if you wish.

wah wah wah.

You are not skilled enough, nor do you have enough character, to support yourself in the manner to which I'm sure you are accustomed. I guarantee you do not now, nor have you ever, paid enough in taxes to offset the services you have enjoyed throughout your life and enjoy now. And the fact that you don't earn more than 185 percent of the fed poverty level means you aren't taxed at the same rate as, say, I am. You're just a big black hole of neediness and it chaps my hide that you have the nerve to tell other people they shouldn't mind paying for shit you have NEVER paid for.

Feel better now?
I'll feel better when the reality of the world slaps you upside the head and you have to take a hard look at how you've wasted decades of your life trying to get free stuff for you and all your friends...without ever having to pay for any of it yourself.

And that day is coming.

Why can't you answer the question? People already get education, housing, food, utilities, phones, now you want be? Tell me. Is there a limit? Ever?

I pretty much answered the question Willow, multiple times when I talked about it as a public health issue. In countries where birth control is freely available there are lower rates of unwanted pregnancies, teen pregnancies, and abortion - all of which have a high social cost. Prevention is much cheaper than paying for it all after the fact.

You done with your little tantrum yet?
Tantrum...? Ummm... Need I remind you, that you are the one insisting that we buy you birth control? And you aren't taking no for an answer... Tantrum indeed.

wah wah wah.

Feel better now?
I'll feel better when the reality of the world slaps you upside the head and you have to take a hard look at how you've wasted decades of your life trying to get free stuff for you and all your friends...without ever having to pay for any of it yourself.

And that day is coming.

I'll feel better when you grow up, but I'm not holding my breath. In the meantime, perhaps you need to go find your safe place, Snowflake.

Forum List

Back