Why the GOP is Losing Independents

The loss for colorado in 2024 for the House will because of the fruitcake Boebert. Unless she starts to be productive and ceases with the QAnon crap, that's going to be one less GOP MAGAt in office.
Exit polling across the country found that many independents and even some Republicans, while unhappy with high inflation and President Joe Biden’s leadership, voted against GOP candidates who pushed Trump’s false election claims.

Lake continued spreading his election lies heading into the general election and wound up losing by 17,000 votes to Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, whom even many Democrats had criticized for running a lackluster campaign.

The loss for colorado in 2024 for the House will because of the fruitcake Boebert. Unless she starts to be productive and ceases with the QAnon crap, that's going to be one less GOP MAGAt in office.
They always say that but Kari Lake was a great candidate and a big loss for us. She went against a highly incompetent opponent in what is supposed to be purple AZ and she lost.

OZ who is also a great candidate for creamed by a brain dead leftist and that was before he had his stroke.

Candidates have a little to do with it, but it does come down party issues.

Exit polling across the country found that many independents and even some Republicans, while unhappy with high inflation and President Joe Biden’s leadership, voted against GOP candidates who pushed Trump’s false election claims.

Lake continued spreading his election lies heading into the general election and wound up losing by 17,000 votes to Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, whom even many Democrats had criticized for running a lackluster campaign.
As we get poorer Non Prog candidates will become as much NAZI Progs are. It is a slow process as the Prog NAZIS have much power. It will be local at first and build up. The NAZI central government will be voracious in trying to stop it. balance of power must be achieved. For survival

As we get poorer Non Prog candidates will become as much NAZI Progs are. It is a slow process as the Prog NAZIS have much power. It will be local at first and build up. The NAZI central government will be voracious in trying to stop it. balance of power must be achieved. For survival
balance of power in an authoritarian world. And that is the choice now.

They always say that but Kari Lake was a great candidate and a big loss for us. She went against a highly incompetent opponent in what is supposed to be purple AZ and she lost.

OZ who is also a great candidate for creamed by a brain dead leftist and that was before he had his stroke.

Candidates have a little to do with it, but it does come down party issues.

Democrats almost universally understand that it is a team endeavor
Republicans much less so.

I've been around for over 9 decades and must concur with all of you that candidate quality is the lowest it's been since I've been alive. We all agree with this.

Oh, so you are saying you love the candidates? I think desantis is heads and tails the best gop has to offer. He is the ONLY one I would vote for.

It's funny when the Nazi's accuse the liberals of being....nazis.

And so does Boebert.

Oh, so you are saying you love the candidates? I think desantis is heads and tails the best gop has to offer. He is the ONLY one I would vote for.

I know of at least one other but he will never get the national press. Desantis is nothing more than Rump 2.0.

The morons in safe red districts will always say because we don’t stand up for our conservative ideals. Hogwash. While there are always losers on the left that like handout and big government, they majority if independents prefer lower taxes, less government and less and responsible regulations. They recognize the government can do little right. Yer we lose them.

Comes down to 2 issues that the GOP has gone extreme on:
(1) Abortion: No abortion no exceptions is an extreme stance that most independents can’t vote for.

(2) Gun Control: I like guns and own them but something drastic need to be done and GOP won’t budge here.

Stick to this and we won’t have a chance in PA, MI, VA, AZ, CO etc.
I feel many independents are being lost as long as Trump and Trumpism are a dominating factor of the GOP.

I was just telling someone on another thread they need to stop with the Hunter bullshit. The Biden's in bed with China shit. The election was rigged bs. No one's buying it.

Oh, but us liberals aren't going to help. Abortion is a KEY issue. Why? Because 70% of women want them to be legal, and they vote.

You've been calling him Sleepy Joe. Meanwhile it's you who's been sleeping on Joe.

Reagan and Eisenhower, Gingrich said, “preferred to be underestimated” and “wanted people to think of them as pleasant – but not dangerous”, and thereby enjoyed great success.

“Biden has achieved something similar,” Gingrich continued, by taking “an amazingly narrow four-vote majority in the US House and a 50-50 tie in the Senate and turn[ing] it into trillions of dollars in spending – and a series of radical bills”

Of course he doesn't put it as kindly as I do.
The problem with the Right's media bubble, it doesn't tell them the truth...

Biden is going pretty well...

The voters know inflation is not the total fault of the President and they definitely know that the GOP have no solution... None...

GOP has no solution to inflation unless it is tax cuts for rich... And yes, they would try that first...

The morons in safe red districts will always say because we don’t stand up for our conservative ideals. Hogwash. While there are always losers on the left that like handout and big government, they majority if independents prefer lower taxes, less government and less and responsible regulations. They recognize the government can do little right. Yer we lose them.

(1) Abortion: No abortion no exceptions is an extreme stance that most independents can’t vote for.

(2) Gun Control: I like guns and own them but something drastic need to be done and GOP won’t budge here.

That and all the goddamn conspiracies. Its overwhelming how much batshit you have to swallow with each spoonful of GOP.

Media fed fools says what?

Too many of the young, brainwashed, mal educated younger generation have bought into the idiocy of wokeness. That makes them far from logical and just as far from conservatism.

Too many of the young, brainwashed, mal educated younger generation have bought into the idiocy of wokeness. That makes them far from logical and just as far from conservatism.

Or they just don't have any use for your culture war conspiracy bullshit.

That and endless whining is pretty much all the modern GOP has to offer.

Its all very cucky.

Forum List

Back