Why the left wing embraces radical muslim terrorists....

They already know......someone who commits murder, is not a Christian.....
They are Christians, and they want gays executed. I gave you the links.

And we have spent YEARS listening to you pseudocons telling us that Jesus doesn't want gays to have equal rights and that they are pedophiles and such.

rts7k3.jpg

Again......show me where Jesus said....."go ahead, murder gays." Since he never said that, anyone who advocates for that is not following Christ's Teachings and is not a Christian....

Moron....
Oh, I see. So it is possible that some people claiming to belong to a particular religion are not REAL members of that religion?

Huh!

But apparently it is also possible that someone who knows fuck-all about a different religion pretend they do, based on shit they parrot from their propaganda outlets.
I wonder then...in his fevered mind...who the real Muslims are?
The ones that go out and blow themselves up and murder innocent people...or those that don't?
The tards think the refugees who are fleeing the terrorists are the bad guys. These tards are no different than the fuckwads who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler.

So they clearly believe the terrorists are the real Muslims.

You know, like these guys are the true Christians:

Klan_Red_Riders_Jesus_Saves_photo_small.jpg

rts7k3.jpg

Those are democrats....Christians don't hate.....many democrats pretend to be Christians to get votes...but their hatred, jealousy and greed clearly show they are not Christians in any sense of the word....

Great,p
Reading that thread and it looks like you were struggling for answers 2 years ago.

There was no struggle there at all. There were lots of answers that explained you moronic useful idiots quite well.
Great. Perhaps you could point to some terrorist supporting folk on the left ?

barak obama......he gave the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world...Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash and gave them the glide path to nuclear weapons....that money is financing global terrorism, and the protections he gave them for their nuclear weapon program will bite us on the ass......

Besides that......his two good friends...bill ayers and his wife, bernadine dorhn are two, actual, domestic terrrorist bombers.......

And we have spent YEARS listening to you pseudocons telling us that Jesus doesn't want gays to have equal rights and that they are pedophiles and such.

rts7k3.jpg

Again......show me where Jesus said....."go ahead, murder gays." Since he never said that, anyone who advocates for that is not following Christ's Teachings and is not a Christian....

Moron....
Oh, I see. So it is possible that some people claiming to belong to a particular religion are not REAL members of that religion?

Huh!

But apparently it is also possible that someone who knows fuck-all about a different religion pretend they do, based on shit they parrot from their propaganda outlets.
The ones that go out and blow themselves up and murder innocent people...or those that don't?
The tards think the refugees who are fleeing the terrorists are the bad guys. These tards are no different than the fuckwads who turned away the Jews fleeing Hitler.

rts7k3.jpg

Those are democrats....Christians don't hate.....many democrats pretend to be Christians to get votes...but their hatred, jealousy and greed clearly show they are not Christians in any sense of the word....
Not only have you never met a conspiracy theory you didn't like...you can make up your own for every situation.

barak obama......he gave the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world...Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash

again, you keep repeating that lie.

We didn't GIVE the Iranians 150 billion, we RETURNED 150 billion the courts have ruled for years that we rightfully owe them.

It's Iran's fucking money. We seized it when the Shah was thrown out, and we should have returned it when the hostages were released in 1981 like we promised.

and gave them the glide path to nuclear weapons....

Except the Nuclear Energy Commission says Iran is complying with the agreement.

And the last time one of you wingnuts told us "Country X is about to get Nuclear weapons, we gotta stop them", we got the Iraq War and thousands dead for no good reason.

that money is financing global terrorism, and the protections he gave them for their nuclear weapon program will bite us on the ass......

I'm sorry, why is something going on on the other side of the world "our problem" again?

Besides that......his two good friends...bill ayers and his wife, bernadine dorhn are two, actual, domestic terrrorist bombers.......

No, they were people protesting an immoral war that killed 3 million people for no good reason.

Reading that thread and it looks like you were struggling for answers 2 years ago.
There was no struggle there at all. There were lots of answers that explained you moronic useful idiots quite well.
Not to mention the way they provided me with example after example after example of my point, right after I had made the point.

Hardcore partisan ideologues see only their side, and warp their personal reality to fit it. A fascinating bunch.

It's almost cute watching them fall all over themselves to perform in exactly the ways as described and then immediately deny they have just done so.

If not for the fact there are so many of them and they are rank and file members of a major political party, they WOULD be cute. As is, they are merely dangerous subversives undermining western liberalism.
It happens all the time. They know what they're doing and they understandably get angry when that mirror is shoved in their face.

So, as we see on this thread, the distortions, misrepresentations and personal attacks begin.

Once they've identified a group as "oppressed", this is what happens.

They think they're "defending" the "oppressed". And they will do it regardless of the consequences.

Last edited:
It happens all the time. They know what they're doing and they understandably get angry when that mirror is shoved in their face.

So, as we see on this thread, the distortions, misrepresentations and personal attacks begin.

Once they've identified a group as "Oppressed", this is what happens. They think they're "defending" the "oppressed". And they'll do it regardless of the consequences.

Oh, Mac, I'm sorry the scary Arab made you soil your shorts that one time, but the reality is, most of us question our mid-east policy because it's stupid, not because we care about "the oppressed".

26 years of war, you'd think we'd be closer to our goal, not farther away.

We were fighting the war on Islam when I was a young man, and now I am an old man. I thought it was stupid then, when we were getting in the middle of a fight between Saddam and the Emir about who had the right to gogue us on oil prices.

Oh, Mac, I'm sorry the scary Arab made you soil your shorts that one time...
Dogmaphobe, see? Just a few moments after I predicted it.

This is who they are. They're "defending" the "oppressed", and part of that is attacking on the "behalf" of the "oppressed", regardless of the consequences.

Like clockwork. Absolutely fascinating.

This is who they are. They're "defending" the "oppressed", and part of that is attacking on the "behalf" of the "oppressed", regardless of the consequences.

Like clockwork.

Notice Mac didn't address how i pointed out our ME policy is stupid.

He's just upset we outed him as an Islamophobe- again.

When you sign up for the Army to fight the evil Muzzies, I'll take you seriously.

Who is defending terrorists?

Who is defending terrorists?
No one. I've been asked that question a thousand times, and my answer has not changed.

Not to mention the way they provided me with example after example after example of my point, right after I had made the point.

Hardcore partisan ideologues see only their side, and warp their personal reality to fit it. A fascinating bunch.

It's almost cute watching them fall all over themselves to perform in exactly the ways as described and then immediately deny they have just done so.

If not for the fact there are so many of them and they are rank and file members of a major political party, they WOULD be cute. As is, they are merely dangerous subversives undermining western liberalism.

They think they're "defending" the "oppressed". And they will do it regardless of the consequences.
Have you noticed the personal attacks in posts coming from your own side? Distortions? Misrepresentations? So we are now dangerous subversives?

rts7k3.jpg

Moron....

Huh!

rts7k3.jpg

Anyone can hate.

Have you noticed the personal attacks in posts coming from your own side? Distortions? Misrepresentations? So we are now dangerous subversives?
What's my side?

And I've said you're "dangerous subversives"?

Come on. Maybe react to stuff I actually say. This is silly.

What's my side?

l
Well you pointed out how the insults and personal attacks start coming from the left in a general way.

The proponents of your view seem to be doing the same....”moronic usefull idiots”really?

I get tired of constantly seeing what I say deliberately misrepresented as supporting terrorists, killing gays and abusing women. It effectively ends discourse doesn’t it?

What's my side?

l
Well you pointed out how the insults and personal attacks start coming from the left in a general way.

The proponents of your view seem to be doing the same....”moronic usefull idiots”really?

I get tired of constantly seeing what I say deliberately misrepresented as supporting terrorists, killing gays and abusing women. It effectively ends discourse doesn’t it?
Of course, both ends love to distort and misrepresent. Hence the first line of my sig.

I'm in another conversation right now with right wingers who refuse to admit what happened in the Meltdown of 2008 for purely partisan political reasons, and they're getting personal too. Opposite sides of the same coin. I'm just not required to either participate or enable.

What's my side?

l

Of course, both ends love to distort and misrepresent. Hence the first line of my sig.

I'm in another conversation right now with right wingers who refuse to admit what happened in the Meltdown of 2008 for purely partisan political reasons, and they're getting personal too. Opposite sides of the same coin. I'm just not required to either participate or enable.
I am getting too bitter about some of this.

What's my side?

l

I am getting too bitter about some of this.
Oh, it's easy to. This is a bad, toxic environment we're in, and we can't fix anything like this.

Great,p

barak obama......he gave the biggest sponsor of terrorism around the world...Iran, 150 billion dollars in cash and gave them the glide path to nuclear weapons....that money is financing global terrorism, and the protections he gave them for their nuclear weapon program will bite us on the ass......

Really? I mean REALLY?
Obama gave them billions. Why do you keep lying?

Obama did a very good job in putting a hold of their nuclear program before completion. Even with tough sanctions against Iran the only left to complete their nuclear ambitions is the facility of hard water located in Arak.
Just imagine what could had happened without Obama’s nuclear agreements with Iran.

I keep hearing this all the time from right wingers especially from Trump. But what is your other alternatives?
If you don’t mind please give me your best HONEST answer.

Great,p

Really? I mean REALLY?
Obama gave them billions. Why do you keep lying?

Obama did a very good job in putting a hold of their nuclear program before completion. Even with tough sanctions against Iran the only left to complete their nuclear ambitions is the facility of hard water located in Arak.
Just imagine what could had happened without Obama’s nuclear agreements with Iran.

I keep hearing this all the time from right wingers especially from Trump. But what is your other alternatives?
If you don’t mind please give me your best HONEST answer.
Pretty much every government in the civilised world agrees that it was a great deal.

Boris Johnson challenges Trump to come up with 'better idea' than Iran nuclear deal

Of course they arent hung up about Obamas skin colour.

Forum List

Back