Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Gee you just produced a jury verdict for Trump, and you don’t have one for Biden do you ? Just Fux News made up shit.
Biden will get his day in court.

Your post is absolute bullshit. Lies from top to bottom.

Trump was found to have sexually assaulted Ms. Carroll and then lied and slandered her reputation.

Trump didn’t even both to show up for the first trial.

The day after the guilty verdict, he went on national television and repeated the lies and the slanders.

He repeated them endlessly and at every opportunity throughout the second trial. Ms Carroll’s lawyer said that Trump’s behaviour throughout the trial actually made the damages higher because the jury saw his behaviours first hand.

Donald Trump is his own worst enemy.
Hey shithead, that proven liar Carroll keeps claiming Trump RAPED her you asshole. A blatant LIE. Get your tissues ready for when the appeals court tosses this out. Trump told the truth and your newest hero’s story is falling apart under scrutiny.

New York law defines rapes as penetration with a penis. Ms Carroll couldn’t tell if he put his penis inside her or his fingers. That’s the ONLY reason there was no finding of rape.

Any other jurisdiction calls ANY penetration - fingers penis or blunt object “rape”. New York does not.
She “couldn’t tell”. Damn you peons swallow anything don’t you?

John Kennedy, Lyndon Baines Johnson. I did not vote for Bill Clinton.
I dont recall any of them being held liable for such an act. But it seems as though you support men raping women. What does that make you? You sound like a sick fuck that needs some help.

I dont recall any of them being held liable for such an act. But it seems as though you support men raping women. What does that make you? You sound like a sick fuck that needs some help.
Only to assholes like you. Of course you don't know about them. Democrats work hard to keep secrets. You probably would love me defending you when you rape a woman as you no doubt have.

Only to assholes like you. Of course you don't know about them. Democrats work hard to keep secrets. You probably would love me defending you when you rape a woman as you no doubt have.
They were taken to court for rape like Trump was? No, they werent. Trump is a rapist and you're voting for a rapist.

Trump hasn't actually lost anything yet. Cases are in appeal to higher, honest courts.
That’s your argument, not that he isn’t guilty, but he hasn’t lost any money. That’s you being happy the mob boss is still breathing.

Trump is actually getting four more days in court for CRIMINAL charges. Are you bozos so crazy infatuated with Trumos fat ass…….
I look forward to Biden going to prison with his son and other family members.

I look forward to Biden going to prison with his son and other family members.
You won’t live long enough. Hell, I bet you said similar and worse about Hillary going to jail…still waiting

That’s your argument, not that he isn’t guilty, but he hasn’t lost any money. That’s you being happy the mob boss is still breathing.
Aren't you happy Biden is breathing and so is his Son?

7h8s4718xrgc1.jpeg

The clock is ticking.

The clock has been "ticking" for nine years now and so far, NADDA. The left have spent billions trying to get this guy and you've only managed to come up with your dick in your hands. Oh wait---- there has been ONE result---- you've managed to get Fanni Willis in deep shit hot water and she will likely lose her license.

And have the case thrown out. Then Smith's case is now in abeyance. :71:

You fucks have just about shot your wad on the number of faux cases you can dream up to get the guy and you can't keep trying him for the same stuff.

Bottom line: all your nine years and billions spent have gotten you is Trump one step from the White House again. Hope you ain't suicidal.

Bullshit. Must be the opinion of a far left review because I just read a Reuters article the other day, and what it left out of the article forever typecasts them as just another progressive rag.
It leaves out made up shit. The made up shit Fux News always includes.

Forum List

Back