Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

I believe justice was served to the extent it could be in that case. YOu send trump your $50 yet, slob?
Democrats are not articulating their case at all. This is why Trump will be back in court and why she won't collect a dime.

Trump wasn't CONVICTED of anything.
7h8s4718xrgc1.jpeg

The clock is ticking.

I do not recall the two times you bring up.

Anyway, you do not consider me credible. It is fair since i do not consider you credible.
You don't have to recall. The whole point of a direct quote is to give the opportunity to click a link.

As to credibility. I'm perfectly credible considering I can support my statements using sources. I can form a consistent opinion regardless of political affiliation and I don't try to dodge.

You on the other hand....

Anyway, have a nice day Robert.

Then Trump is on his way jail and she will have a hard time collecting. But the case has not put Trump into prison. I believe he has a good case to overturn this case.
You’re hilarious. It was a civil trial….he doesn’t go to jail…Dah. She is awarded damages for that and deformation by a jury. Try not to depend upon Fix News.

You don't have to recall. The whole point of a direct quote is to give the opportunity to click a link.

As to credibility. I'm perfectly credible considering I can support my statements using sources. I can form a consistent opinion regardless of political affiliation and I don't try to dodge.

You on the other hand....

Anyway, have a nice day Robert.
You believe in double standards. I hold you to the standard you hold me. I recall what I posted in support of what i said. And you seem not to have seen my posts.

You’re hilarious. It was a civil trial….he doesn’t go to jail…Dah. She is awarded damages for that and deformation by a jury. Try not to depend upon Fix News.
I do not consider you more than a fake. Why you fake the posters out by pretending you are Dennis Eckersley is crazy. Why you are crazy is a good question. I did say many times it is a civil trial and rape is a crime. She did not get a rape conviction. She got a defamation conviction that is currently being appealed.

I do not consider you more than a fake. Why you fake the posters out by pretending you are Dennis Eckersley is crazy. Why you are crazy is a good question. I did say many times it is a civil trial and rape is a crime. She did not get a rape conviction. She got a defamation conviction that is currently being appealed.
And the fact she can legally call trump a rapist.

So you have no answer again, you’re just babbling. Is this what dementia looks like ? She got a sexual abuse and defamation CONVICTION. BOTH.

Forum List

Back