Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Democrats are not articulating their case at all. This is why Trump will be back in court and why she won't collect a dime.

In 1925, 18 of 48 states, the District of Columbia, and the federal government authorized the death penalty for rape of an adult woman. In 1963, the figure was 17 of 50 states, almost all of them in the Southern and Western United States, as well as the District of Columbia and the federal government.
Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia › wiki
Coker v. Georgia - Wikipedia

So you have no answer again, you’re just babbling. Is this what dementia looks like ? She got a sexual abuse and defamation CONVICTION. BOTH.
Look you faker, you are abusing me and posters here.

Well you will be voting for a known rapist as trump. How does that make you feel?
I expect you to vote for a criminal. Joe Biden took classified materials to his home and kept them next to his Corvette. Any person walking past could rummage his garage.

Note the answer is no she was not raped

Everyone takes law 101 their freshman year. It's easy. Doesn't mean you know anything. Sexual assault carries stiff penalties in some states....as much as 20 years in prison.

I expect you to vote for a criminal. Joe Biden took classified materials to his home and kept them next to his Corvette. Any person walking past could rummage his garage.
And he admitted his mistake, like Pence did. TRump on the other hand went out of his way to keep and hide them.

You leave your garage open?

And he admitted his mistake, like Pence did. TRump on the other hand went out of his way to keep and hide them.
If you murder a person, you are not forgiven merely because you did what Biden did, and as you allege, admit his crime.

Gee you just produced a jury verdict for Trump, and you don’t have one for Biden do you ? Just Fux News made up shit.

So

So you admit you were wrong just saying Trump was guilty for deformation…you do see the bix, sexual abuse, right ?
As I pointed out to begin with, the result can't be true. It contradicts the case.

Forum List

Back