Why the rape case against Trump will end up thrown into the trash

Too funny. Reuters. Another proven far left propaganda rag.

I can do Fox news, OAN, Newsmax. You pick?

No, you don't. What you do is try to use news media reporting on the second trail as a red herring, so you don't need to discuss the determination of Trump assaulting her in the first trial.
Why is truth difficult for you. I told you my sources. I explained some by posting the precise article. How can you combine two different trials?

You won't admit her witnesses can be hired by her to testify for her.

If he actually got to the point where he put his finger in her pussy, you know damned well that she was complaint and willing.

I can't count how many women I've put mine in, and none of them have ever said "no" or sued me afterward.
Against their will?

Why is truth difficult for you. I told you my sources. I explained some by posting the precise article. How can you combine two different trials?

You won't admit her witnesses can be hired by her to testify for her.
You didn't tell me any sources. Despite me asking to provide any source that questions her statement. The only thing you have provided is personal incredulity... oh and wild accusations and hypotheticals not supported by anything.

It is possible you are talking to an insanely hot woman now. I suggest you hold off on acting on the presumption until you have an indication this is true though.

The possibility of something being true is NOT a reason to assume something is true. Not legally or logically.

You didn't tell me any sources. Despite me asking to provide any source that questions her statement. The only thing you have provided is personal incredulity... oh and wild accusations and hypotheticals not supported by anything.

It is possible you are talking to an insanely hot woman now. I suggest you hold off on acting on the presumption until you have an indication this is true though.

The possibility of something being true is NOT a reason to assume something is true. Not legally or logically.
Now you lie about me very boldly.

Now you lie about me very boldly.
First time of asking.
What testimony do you have to doubt her account?
Your response.
Her witnesses could show up in court and tell the court she said this or that. But then the case is not based on believing her but taking the word of her pals.
When this shakes out, it will be handled in a higher court. And I think you also realize this is true.
Second time of asking
Not answering my question. What testimony are you referring to doubt her account.
Your response.
Her account depends on two of her loyal pals. Not that they were at the store with her, but that she allegedly told them something.

Both times you rely on your personal incredulity to the testimony given NOT any source.

Because in my case I have studied law when going to College. We were trained how to evaluate cases. A sex case on her behalf would be found in a criminal court. A Defamation case is a civil case.
Law has changed somewhat since 1940 Gramps

A Jury decided Trump did not rape E. Jean Carroll. Bet you did not know that.
Here is a video that shows the facts of this case. Evaluate it honestly. Do not presume guilt. The Jury did not presume guilt. So you should not.

LOL at trying a case outside a courtroom. Trump has been ordered to pay. You lose yet again, loser. Now go send trump some of your hard earned money so he can pay his bills.

First time of asking.

Your response.

Second time of asking

Your response.

Both times you rely on your personal incredulity to the testimony given NOT any source.
I do not recall the two times you bring up.

Anyway, you do not consider me credible. It is fair since i do not consider you credible.

A Jury decided Trump did not rape E. Jean Carroll. Bet you did not know that.
Here is a video that shows the facts of this case. Evaluate it honestly. Do not presume guilt. The Jury did not presume guilt. So you should not.

They found him guilty of sexual abuse……
Why are you such a dimwit. Do you know the difference ?
SEXUAL ABUSE…you think that absolves him from guilt ?
A JURY……

LOL at trying a case outside a courtroom. Trump has been ordered to pay. You lose yet again, loser. Now go send trump some of your hard earned money so he can pay his bills.
If you rape a woman, say 35 years ago, and she takes you to court, do you believe you will lose?

They found him guilty of sexual abuse……
Why are you such a dimwit. Do you know the difference ?
SEXUAL ABUSE…you think that absolves him from guilt ?
A JURY……
Then Trump is on his way jail and she will have a hard time collecting. But the case has not put Trump into prison. I believe he has a good case to overturn this case.

Forum List

Back