Why The Results May Not Be Accepted

you see it at the polls all the time in Maryland, lines of disease and flea infested scum all waiting to vote for whoever says they can stay without being citizens.

And Hillary is the one who mage it possible for illegal to obtain DLs in NY.

The Donald is 100% correct and the liberal media whores are mad as hell he won;t just roll over like Little Marco would. That's just too damn bad. The Criminal lying Left cannot be trusted with anything.. We have seen that they are lower than pond scum. The Donald is spot on.

Given that many undocumented immigrants are paying taxes, it would be against "taxation without representation" to disallow voting for tax paying undocumented immigrants.

I do not care though. It isn't like votes actually matter, nor would I except the legitimacy of the system if they did.

lots of scum are playing a HUGE GAME with the fact that
Trump LOGICALLY stated that he cannot decide anything on
voter fraud UNTIL IT HAPPENS-------what a farce my fellow democrats have made of themselves-----it is embarassing

Given that many undocumented immigrants are paying taxes, it would be against "taxation without representation" to disallow voting for tax paying undocumented immigrants.

I do not care though. It isn't like votes actually matter, nor would I except the legitimacy of the system if they did.

your comment is idiotic----nowhere in the world do non-citizens get to vote. BTW---working felons also pay taxes-----and cannot vote. I cannot imagine how "the system" would work if one had to prove one pays taxes in order to vote. Would the non working disabled be barred from voting in your brilliant system?

Nobody cares if the small fraction of a man accepts his defeat or not.
Hillary will be sworn in on 1/20/2017. There is nothing you guys can do about it now. You could have supported a politician instead of some guy on an ego trip…. but it’s too late for that.

Nobody cares if the small fraction of a man accepts his defeat or not.
Hillary will be sworn in on 1/20/2017. There is nothing you guys can do about it now. You could have supported a politician instead of some guy on an ego trip…. but it’s too late for that.

I don't believe the election has taken place yet.

nowhere in the world do non-citizens get to vote.

So what?

BTW---working felons also pay taxes-----and cannot vote.

That is known as taxation without representation.

I cannot imagine how "the system" would work if one had to prove one pays taxes in order to vote.

I have no interest in reforming an inherently broken system, but in that regard, it could be as simple as presenting a special voter ID card after having your tax returns verified by the state.

Would the non working disabled be barred from voting in your brilliant system?

It is not my system. I do not believe in republics, which are really just inverted totalitarian oligarchies.

nowhere in the world do non-citizens get to vote.

So what?

BTW---working felons also pay taxes-----and cannot vote.

That is known as taxation without representation.

I cannot imagine how "the system" would work if one had to prove one pays taxes in order to vote.

I have no interest in reforming an inherently broken system, but in that regard, it could be as simple as presenting a special voter ID card after having your tax returns verified by the state.

Would the non working disabled be barred from voting in your brilliant system?

It is not my system. I do not believe in republics.

our system is not precisely a republic----it is a cross between republic and democracy. One need not own land in order to have the right to vote-------or pay taxes

our system is not precisely a republic----it is a cross between republic and democracy.

No, it definitely is not a democracy. At least not under the classical definition of democracy.

One need not own land in order to have the right to vote-------or pay taxes

What?

our system is not precisely a republic----it is a cross between republic and democracy.

No, it definitely is not a democracy. At least not under the classical definition of democracy.

One need not own land in order to have the right to vote-------or pay taxes

What?

it is not precisely a democracy or a republic------for "republic" see Plato

Forum List

Back