Why The Results May Not Be Accepted

Morning, billy! Sorry to be late to the game that's afoot, but I've been working in my yard while I still have the chance. Anyway: from the Gateway "expose":

"John Podesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated. On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections."

This is the Email that endorses blanket illegal immigrant voting? It isn't simply defining voter ID intent? I'm impressed at the translation by Republican hopefuls, especially among the complaints that Trump's words are taken wrong and twisted by a biased media or that he was being sarcastic, all the while accepting an unvetted wikileaks leak from a suspicious source, known for altering text, as God's Honest Truth.

Morning, billy! Sorry to be late to the game that's afoot, but I've been working in my yard while I still have the chance. Anyway: from the Gateway "expose":

"John Podesta: I think Teddy’s idea scratches the itch, is pretty safe and uncomplicated. On the picture ID, the one thing I have thought of in that space is that if you show up on Election Day with a drivers license with a picture, attest that you are a citizen, you have a right to vote in Federal elections."

This is the Email that endorses blanket illegal immigrant voting? It isn't simply defining voter ID intent? I'm impressed at the translation by Republican hopefuls, especially among the complaints that Trump's words are taken wrong and twisted by a biased media or that he was being sarcastic, all the while accepting an unvetted wikileaks leak from a suspicious source, known for altering text, as God's Honest Truth.

Some documentation of Wikileaks altering text, please.

Attesting to one's citizenship is not proof of citizenship. If I claimed to be a time traveler, would you accept it without proof?

Attesting to one's citizenship is not proof of citizenship. If I claimed to be a time traveler, would you accept it without proof?

Proof of citizenship is not proof if the proof is forged.

And Hillary is the one who mage it possible for illegal to obtain DLs in NY.
There are a number of states that require all drivers to have licenses and insurance. You can't get insurance without a license and everyone should be insured
Driving is a priveledge. Illegals by their very nature of having committed a crime, should be extended no such priveledge. If they can't get around, then they should just go back from where they came.
What next? Give them a right to keep and bear arms? That would couple nicely with about 10,000 ISIS infiltrators roaming our country...

Don't most places require a birth certificate to get a driver's license?
No

Okay. Name the 26 states that do not require a birth certificate to get a driver's license.

No.

Not in your state? New applicant for drivers license doesn't have to prove D.O.B?

Who the fuck cares if the ever braindead right-wing doesn't accept the results of the election?

Elections don't require your approval ... and there is nothing .. nothing .. NOTHING you can do about it. :0)

No

Okay. Name the 26 states that do not require a birth certificate to get a driver's license.

No.

Not in your state? New applicant for drivers license doesn't have to prove D.O.B?
Illegals are issued DLs in NY thanks to Hillary.

No

No.

1. Hillary has never been a state official in NY

2. undocumented aliens get a special type of drivers license.

No

No.

1. Hillary has never been a state official in NY

2. undocumented aliens get a special type of drivers license.
As a senator she cheerled the movement.

There are a number of states that require all drivers to have licenses and insurance. You can't get insurance without a license and everyone should be insured
Driving is a priveledge. Illegals by their very nature of having committed a crime, should be extended no such priveledge. If they can't get around, then they should just go back from where they came.
What next? Give them a right to keep and bear arms? That would couple nicely with about 10,000 ISIS infiltrators roaming our country...

Billy, you ARE a time traveler, enigmatically, that is. You are here now but stuck in the 'Red Scare' 50's, or were until KGB Putin won your admiration for his leadership style that pretty much echos 50's Soviet style, what with disappearing journalists and polonium soup and land conquests of Ukraine and the Crimea. And I remember the jokes we all made about everyone being bugged in the USSR, in the days before wikileaks, that is. I don't understand your fondness for Putin, but I'm pretty sure you have a rationale that makes sense to you. Anyway, if someone asked me for proof of citizenship, I'd be in deep doodoo. I don't carry a birth certificate, and even if I did, I'm not sure it would pass the 'font' muster. I know of at least one person who presented a long form birth certificate and even that wasn't accepted as legitimate, it is still questioned and scorned, so carrying one is not necessarily acceptable proof. What's your Plan B?

Billy, you ARE a time traveler

Shhh, they're listening.

You are here now but stuck in the 'Red Scare' 50's, or were until KGB Putin won your admiration for his leadership style that pretty much echos 50's Soviet style

Oh dear, not hardly. Merely noting the events in time as they have occurred. I have no admiration for Putin. My disdain for Obama in no way translates to admiration for Putin. That he is a more effective leader for his country than Obama has ever been for the United States reflects upon Obama, not Putin.

I don't understand your fondness for Putin

I'm sure your hallucinations and delusions are often confusing.

I don't carry a birth certificate

Neither do I, but I do have it.

I know of at least one person who presented a long form birth certificate and even that wasn't accepted as legitimate, it is still questioned and scorned

Perhaps it wasn't legitimate. Ya never know with you Democrats. :laugh:

Forum List

Back