Why the Right loves Putin

Beating domestic terrorists...
Well we know you democrats would allow every known degenerate to run rough shod over the country and its people but Russia still has standards and they expect them to be followed. Its pretty pathetic when Russia is more free than the USA...I thoroughly enjoyed that beat down...nothing but scum that should have been executed the first time around.

Yessiree, they're free'er than us cause they can freely beat Pussy Riot, Gays and then they should execute them.

Off with their heads.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQmFMXkhXPY]SPOT THE LOONEY - YouTube[/ame]

Sounds good to me.

Yeah..he did a real "bang up" job.

Russian President Vladimir Putin reappeared publicly during a hurried trip to the Beslan hospital in the early hours of 4 September to see several of the wounded victims in his only visit to Beslan.[113] He was later criticised for not meeting the families of victims.[104] After returning to Moscow, he ordered a two-day period of national mourning on 6 – 7 September 2004. In his televised speech Putin paraphrased Joseph Stalin saying: "We showed ourselves to be weak. And the weak get beaten."[46] On the second day of mourning, an estimated 135,000 people joined a government-organised rally against terrorism on the Red Square in Moscow.[114] An estimated 40,000 people gathered in Saint Petersburg's Palace Square.[115]

396 people, dead.

Last I heard Hussein was still president and he is either rooting for Putin in the Ukraine or too concerned about his golf score to care. Meanwhile comrade Kerry who once thought he spent Christmas in Cambodia but was mistaken, has apparently decided that global warming was more important than terrorism. What a bunch.

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Seek help.

And who could forget the Russian invasion of Georgia..

LiveLeak.com - Drunk Russian soldiers In Captured Georgian Village
And Conservatives supported that too...right Swallow?

IDIOT

You guys are sheep.

But in your case you are a faggot sheep.

Does "T" stand for "T"rannie?

Think that's what I'll call you from now on. The Trannie.

Because you keep asking men for a swallow.

McCain wanted to do something about that invasion.

How do you guys feel about McCain nowadays?

:lol:

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Seek help.
He should seriously. Check-up from the neck-up.

Seek help.

So you think tossing a punk band in jail for 2 years for it's political views is, what, a good idea?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKC5-0IQ4Hs]Pussy Riot Take The Stage With Madonna At Amnesty International Concert Ahead Of Sochi 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

I let the girls explain things for ya.

Seek help.
Do you believe that security personel in Sochi would attack and beat members of Pussy Riot or other persons protesting with the use of non-violent street theater consisting of song and dance without the approval and intstuctions from the highest levels of authority?

IDIOT

You guys are sheep.

Your lecturing to us about what you think we believe, because that is what you are taught, and, you call us sheep. Precious.

IDIOT

You guys are sheep.

Was this supposed to be a rebuttal? Smart even? Doesn't rank up there on any scale. Just proving my point. YOU may call me anything you like...won't make it true but only in YOUR world son. For you see? It is YOU that supports the real tyrants, not I. The Founders were far from it...they are aliens to you.

The facts are every thread on this site praising Putin was started by a conservative. The facts don't lie. Embrace who you are, America hating communists.

Putin is a miserable Tyrant , but none of you Libtards gave a Rats ass until he started messing with the queers -Gulags Okay,- Murder Okay Just don't fuck with Faggots

Seek help.
Do you believe that security personel in Sochi would attack and beat members of Pussy Riot or other persons protesting with the use of non-violent street theater consisting of song and dance without the approval and intstuctions from the highest levels of authority?

Great question!

You're an idiot. The right doesn't love Putin and they especially hate communism.

The left defends Muslims, who mistreat women in even more cruel ways than Putin and you guys get bent out of shape when someone talks about the horrible human rights violations in certain countries.

You won't even comment on the beheadings of gays, senseless torture and killing of women and Christians in Muslim countries.

Come on, you had no problem knocking Putin, so how about bashing some other asshole dictators, like Castro, Chavez or the Muslim Brotherhood. I dare you to start a thread on the atrocities committed by radical Muslims and commie leaders.

Why doesn't the left just admit already that the reason they are anti-Putin is because Russia welcomed Snowden after he exposed the tyrannical administration we currently have? You guys are so lame. Just because Russia opted to protect a whistleblower, the left is trying to find a way to pin it on the Repubs, so they are pretending that we are suddenly in cahoots with the commies. You guys are the ones wearing tin foil hats.

Last edited:

You're an idiot. The right doesn't love Putin and they especially hate communism.

The left defends Muslims, who mistreat women in even more cruel ways than Putin and you guys get bent out of shape when someone talks about the horrible human rights violations in certain countries.

You won't even comment on the beheadings of gays, senseless torture and killing of women and Christians in Muslim countries.

Come on, you had no problem knocking Putin, so how about bashing some other asshole dictators, like Castro, Chavez or the Muslim Brotherhood. I dare you to start a thread on the atrocities committed by radical Muslims and commie leaders.

Why doesn't the left just admit already that the reason they are anti-Putin is because Russia welcomed Snowden after he exposed the tyrannical administration we currently have?

The right doesn't love Putin?

Want proof?

See post #9 by RDD-1210

Pussy Riot owns Putin

Sheesh...That makes it even worse for Obama but hey, we agree..

And the American people prefer Obama to Republicans......TWICE

Where does that put Republicans in the global pecking order?

Eh, Democrats get the selfish bastard vote, sadly, that's the direction of the country.. Our kids are already feeling the results of Democrats winning national elections and the future generations getting screwed out of the American dream.

Forum List

Back