Why the Right loves Putin

Cry us a jungle river. You've obviously forgotten all about vietnam and the dems.

So the Republicans rootin for Putin are analogous to the SDS and those thinking about a 2nd Civil War are like the WU?

Protests of american soldiers in vietnam, hanoi jane praising the enemy, protestors spitting on veterans when they came home. None of that rings a bell? Not sure what correlation you're trying to make.

Swing and a miss. SDS protested the Draft and the War, not the soldiers, many of whom were their brothers. The WU put their money where their revolutionary mouths were. Most returning soldiers did not get spit on. I still think those who did spit on them were plants to make the protest movement look bad.

There is no correlation.

So the Republicans rootin for Putin are analogous to the SDS and those thinking about a 2nd Civil War are like the WU?

Protests of american soldiers in vietnam, hanoi jane praising the enemy, protestors spitting on veterans when they came home. None of that rings a bell? Not sure what correlation you're trying to make.

Ended the war and saved tens of thousand war dead
American heroes

Nixon ended the war. Who saved tens of thousands of war dead? Surely you're not referring to jane.

Swing and a miss. SDS protested the Draft and the War, not the soldiers, many of whom were their brothers. The WU put their money where their revolutionary mouths were. Most returning soldiers did not get spit on. I still think those who did spit on them were plants to make the protest movement look bad.

There is no correlation.

Sure there is.....but not a putin correlation, in reference to camp post. Yeah, they protested but lbj forced them in.

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Obamacare, Obamacare, Obamacare. :eusa_eh:

American heroes

Nixon ended the war. Who saved tens of thousands of war dead? Surely you're not referring to jane.

Nixon prolonged the war.

How Richard Nixon Sabotaged 1968 Vietnam Peace Talks to Get Elected President

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

What did President Putin do to those women? Did he run down and beat them up personally? The ones who did were a citizen militia. Good for them.

American heroes

Nixon added over 21,000 KIA's to the casualty list before he and Kissinger brokered that dishonorable peace that abandoned our live POW/MIA's and all the Montagnards and Vietnamese that trusted we would not desert them and believed our promises.

Putin Does Own Obama..Having a US President used, abused, made a fool of and basically look like crap by a thug, should be an embarrassment to all Americans.

That's was my point of view and several Democrats on this Board refuse to admit the reality of it and as usual their comprehension skills are found wanting.

Putin Does Own Obama..Having a US President used, abused, made a fool of and basically look like crap by a thug, should be an embarrassment to all Americans.

That's was my point of view and several Democrats on this Board refuse to admit the reality of it and as usual their comprehension skills are found wanting.

And yet he punks us in natl elections!

Pussy Riot owns Putin

American heroes

Nixon prolonged the war.

After, lbj forced and escalated the war to 500,000 troops, through the draft no less. LBJ was desperate for anything to take the country's mind off of his hellish war. Nixon did end the mess but that's not painting him in any positive light either.

And yet he punks us in natl elections!

I suppose your average dim wit would boil it down to that...:lol:

here we go AGAIN, with how the right loves loves loves Putin

gawd how boring and some people need to seek help for sure

and can anyone translate this stupid article from the AP?

rw is right there neck and neck with franco for village idiot.

Pussy Riot owns Putin

Sheesh...That makes it even worse for Obama but hey, we agree..

Nixon prolonged the war.

After, lbj forced and escalated the war to 500,000 troops, through the draft no less. LBJ was desperate for anything to take the country's mind off of his hellish war. Nixon did end the mess but that's not painting him in any positive light either.

I'm not trying to absolve LBJ for Vietnam, just trying to get an understanding about what Nixon did to get elected.

Are you kidding? Having President Putin use, abuse and make a fool of obama is the entertainment democrats provide. obama IS an embarrassment, we ought to get a laugh out of it at least.

Pussy Riot owns Putin

Sheesh...That makes it even worse for Obama but hey, we agree..

And the American people prefer Obama to Republicans......TWICE

Where does that put Republicans in the global pecking order?

Forum List

Back