Why the Right loves Putin

I can see why they want Obama to be more like Putin

Cossacks use whips on Pussy Riot members

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

Neg rep for being 100% stupid RW.

I'm not the right, but even I can see Republicans don;t love or even like Putin... Obama tried to act like a dictator and Putin made him look like a little chit talkin bitch.

Obama is the President that is the definition of the reason to why "Action speaks louder than words" exists. Obama says a lot, and usually does the polar opposite.

LOL, you are the very definition of the right.

Putin made Obama look like an inept boob. Is it Putin's fault that Obama throws like a girl too?

One doesn't need to approve of Putin to appreciate how he outplayed Obama. Only idiots are unable to make the distinction....

Pussy Riot is making Putin look like an inept boob

You wouldn't find Obama walking into such a public relations nightmare

Who gives a fuck? What is more important to me as an American? Pussy Riot or the US policy towards Syria? You're grasping at straws here....

Putin didn't make Obama look inept to the leaders in the mideast and around the mediterranian. That is nothing more than a talking point used by the right. You still cling to it. Obama doesn't have the ego Putin has. Putin has the need to convince Russians that he is a big tuff guy and respected world leader. Folks who hate Obama fall for the bullcrap along with the targeted demographics. They are collateral damage, so to speak.

Here is what world leaders saw happen. What the countries of the middleast and mediterranian saw was a Russian fleet of about 20 warships roaming around the mediterranian vowing to protect Syria. Obama threatened with the now famous "Red Line" comment. The Russian fleet went home. No more Russian fleet vowing to protect Syria. They haven't returned. The USA has total and unchallanged control of the air and sea surrounding Syria. Jihadist are being decimated in the fighting in Syria. Assad in also being decimated. Our enemies are killing each other. Russia tried to interfere with that and was put in check. The USA and Obama are controlling the battlefield, not Putin.

According to The Associated Press, six group members — five women and one man — had put on their signature ski masks and were pulling out a guitar and microphone when at least 10 Cossacks and other security officials moved in. One Cossack appeared to use pepper spray, another whipped several group members while others ripped off their masks and threw the guitar in a garbage can, the news agency reported.

Gotta keep those women in line. Putin sure is a tough guy when it comes to women

rep for being 100% stupid RW.

I'm not the right, but even I can see Republicans don;t love or even like Putin... Obama tried to act like a dictator and Putin made him look like a little chit talkin bitch.

Obama is the President that is the definition of the reason to why "Action speaks louder than words" exists. Obama says a lot, and usually does the polar opposite.

Putin did no such thing. But keep denying you're not a r-winger, it gives us a chuckle.

Putin may have abandoned the Mediterranian........but he has his gays under control

Pussy Riot is making Putin look like an inept boob

You wouldn't find Obama walking into such a public relations nightmare

Who gives a fuck? What is more important to me as an American? Pussy Riot or the US policy towards Syria? You're grasping at straws here....

Putin didn't make Obama look inept to the leaders in the mideast and around the mediterranian. That is nothing more than a talking point used by the right. You still cling to it. Obama doesn't have the ego Putin has. Putin has the need to convince Russians that he is a big tuff guy and respected world leader. Folks who hate Obama fall for the bullcrap along with the targeted demographics. They are collateral damage, so to speak.

Here is what world leaders saw happen. What the countries of the middleast and mediterranian saw was a Russian fleet of about 20 warships roaming around the mediterranian vowing to protect Syria. Obama threatened with the now famous "Red Line" comment. The Russian fleet went home. No more Russian fleet vowing to protect Syria. They haven't returned. The USA has total and unchallanged control of the air and sea surrounding Syria. Jihadist are being decimated in the fighting in Syria. Assad in also being decimated. Our enemies are killing each other. Russia tried to interfere with that and was put in check. The USA and Obama are controlling the battlefield, not Putin.

14309485-mmmain.jpg

Putin may have abandoned the Mediterranian........but he has his gays under control

my my, how you all are now in love with interfering with other country's

Under Bush you all wailed we weren't the worlds policeman

how you people twist yourselves into a pretzel

Last edited:
What proof?

I get it, English isn't your first language. Let me guess....Russian?

If you say so comrade.

You only proved you have an incorrect opinion.

Let me check again. Nope. I definitely posted multiple links to conservatives gloating about the greatness of Putin. You know....your comrades.

Is it my fault you ignored the links I posted? Would it helped if I translated them in to Russian for you?

I get it, English isn't your first language. Let me guess....Russian?

If you say so comrade.

You only proved you have an incorrect opinion.

Let me check again. Nope. I definitely posted multiple links to conservatives gloating about the greatness of Putin. You know....your comrades.

Is it my fault you ignored the links I posted? Would it helped if I translated them in to Russian for you?

You simpleton,painting with a fire hose proves nothing other than your a hack.

Typical progress/leftist mindset,hear a few people say something or someone tells you what they thought they heard,it must mean they all think that way.

Thats why people like yourself like to label people,you think it gives you power,when all it deos is make you look childish and petty and divisive.

Putin is a scum bag,and can never be trusted,but he ate you hero's lunch ,like it or not that's how the rational worlds sees it.

Do you have any boundaries your self absorption?

You are not qualified to speak for conservatives,you make way to much shit up. Nobody loves Putin saying conservatives do is a lie.

Let's remind you about what you said, shall we.

As we can see, I have shown that in fact some conservative do love Putin. So it's not a lie. Face it, if anyone are the commies or America haters, it's people who you associate with. But feel free to post some threads started by liberals praising Putin. Until then, we can both clearly see who truly supports America and who supports Americas rivals.

You created this crap when you threw out the age old tradition of leaving politics at the waters edge when US Troops were being deployed for battle. Republicans have done that a few times. But you conservatives came out in mass when our nation was deploying forces and preparing for war with Syria. There are traditional and accepted ways to protest in those circumstances. Praising the enemy is not one of them. You attacked the Commander in Chief and praised Putin. On this very thread are positive remarks about Putin and the claim that he has filled a vacuum made by out President. Some say deny, deny, deny to hide your lying but it doesn't always work. Sometimes no matter how much you deny, folks can tell you are a liar.

Cry us a jungle river. You've obviously forgotten all about vietnam and the dems.

So the Republicans rootin for Putin are analogous to the SDS and those thinking about a 2nd Civil War are like the WU?

Protests of american soldiers in vietnam, hanoi jane praising the enemy, protestors spitting on veterans when they came home. None of that rings a bell? Not sure what correlation you're trying to make.

Last edited:
Cry us a jungle river. You've obviously forgotten all about vietnam and the dems.

So the Republicans rootin for Putin are analogous to the SDS and those thinking about a 2nd Civil War are like the WU?

Protests of american soldiers in vietnam, hanoi jane praising the enemy, protestors spitting on veterans when they came home. None of that rings a bell? Not sure what correlation you're trying to make.

Ended the war and saved tens of thousand war dead
American heroes

Forum List

Back